• Event • Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Sign-ups for Ashan's Seasonal Quest go here!

Old calendars, sign ups etc. OOC threads which are no longer used.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Banshee
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Staff

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Ashan 718 Seasonal Quest
Little Lost Orphans
Everything began in the Orphanage as normal. The children were roused and followed their daily routines. After washing, dressing and having breaking their fasts, they were ushered out to their schooling in the Viden Academy for the trial. Nothing appeared to be amiss. It wasn’t until after the school trial ended that things began to take an odd turn as their caretakers discovered that some of the children were missing.

They checked their beds and their belongings, discovering that only a few items were missing. Surely, they would come back. That was the reasoning but as bits turned to breaks, there were no sign of those youths who had gone missing. While the other children were taken care of, put quietly out of the way for the time being, closed in so that no other lambs could stray, the relevant authorities were contacted, and word began to spread through the city.

By the time, night had fallen, bills had been posted throughout Viden pleading for any information that might turn up the lost orphans and calling for volunteers to assemble in different places in the city in order to conduct a search. By morning, many search parties were ready to go, the promise of reward drawing some while the desire to do good drew others. Regardless of intent, it seemed that the orphans would be found. Of course, retrieving them was in the best interests of the children… wasn’t it?

Attention!

A number of orphans have been missing from the Mountainside Orphanage since an undetermined time on the 41st. All able-bodied citizens who can make the time to do so are asked to assemble at the entrance to the Viden Academy grounds by the 11th break (42nd Ashan) in order to be divided into search teams.

All those who are unable to volunteer in this way are asked to be on the lookout for unaccompanied children and pass along the information to the relevant authorities. Those who help in the search in any capacity will be justly rewarded.

I.A.
[/style3]
 ! Message from: Banshee
Risk levels: Low although higher if working against the authorities
Participants: Unlimited

This will work on a one-week post schedule. The thread will go up on the 16th April and I will post again one week later. There will still be an opportunity to sign-up in the interim. After that time, I will post once a week unless participants reply earlier.
Ashan SQ Sign-up
PC Name:
Blessings/Curses/Magic:
Skills that might come in handy?:
What do you hope to get out of this?:
Anything off limits?: (You may tell me via PM if you'd prefer)
Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?:
Anything you want to add?:

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 600px; margin: auto; padding: 25px; background-color: #222222; color: #79818f; font-size: 16px;][center][font size=150][b][u]Ashan SQ Sign-up[/u][/b][/font][/center]
[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Blessings/Curses/Magic:[/b]
[b]Skills that might come in handy?:[/b]
[b]What do you hope to get out of this?:[/b]
[b]Anything off limits?:[/b] (You may tell me via PM if you'd prefer)
[b]Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?:[/b]
[b]Anything you want to add?:[/b][/style]
word count: 570
Linika
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 169
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Ashan SQ Sign-up
PC Name: Linika
Blessings/Curses/Magic: Xypha (Yvithia-Favored)
Skills that might come in handy?: She has a broad variety, but sadly, neither "Investigation" nor "Research" are among them. This could change that.
What do you hope to get out of this?: Well, I have my eyes on a few Point Bank items. I have plenty of points, and this thread could serve as the IC means to end up with them. Other than that, just a good time...and xp, of course.
Anything off limits?: I'm an old-school gamer. I know the risks. :o
Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?: Surprisingly yes. In a memory thread, Linika came to greatly care about a girl who'd started as a hostage, and ultimately died. She has wrestled with emotional rationales ever since.
Anything you want to add?: She keeps her Xypha mark hidden with cosmetics. But with Cosmetology of only 20, plenty of things could happen to expose it. She would consider any stranger that knew to be a...liability. :evil:
word count: 183
- Poison -

"Shelf Life'...What an ironically contradictory concept."
- Linika Amarinthine -
Devin
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Baron Smooglethorn
Renown: 1145
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Ashan SQ Sign-up
PC Name: Devin
Blessings/Curses/Magic: no
Skills that might come in handy?: He has some skill with the shortsword and he's good at lying, although I'm not sure how handy the latter will really be.
What do you hope to get out of this?: Rewards (and maybe an orphan that I can teach to be a thief)!
Anything off limits?: Death, because I only just made this PC.
Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?: Most likely yes.
Anything you want to add?: You told me that I could join the quest, so here I am. Devin is, as always, pretending to be something he isn't. At the moment he's a naturalist from Rynmere.
word count: 130

Appearance

• Due to an encounter with a magical tree Devin has bright violet eyes.
  • Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Devin owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Virikai Talius
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Researcher/Student
Renown: 154
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Ashan SQ Sign-up
PC Name: Lord Virikai Talius
Blessings/Curses/Magic: Xypha (Favoured)
Skills that might come in handy?: Politics, Medicine, Intimidation, various other rhetorical skills
What do you hope to get out of this?: Fun
Anything off limits?: Drugs
Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?: Outwardly, yes.
Anything you want to add?: Fluffles lu.
word count: 64
Leeloo
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Renown: 5
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Ashan SQ Sign-up
PC Name:Leeloo
Blessings/Curses/Magic:None
Skills that might come in handy?:slight lockpicking, very small and can fit in small places, makes birds noises occasionally
What do you hope to get out of this?:leeloo to trust people and to learn all children aren't all like Lyssia.
Anything off limits?: not sure
Do you think your PC would be sympathetic to the plight of the orphans?:Probably? Leeloo isn't too sure what's really going on.
Anything you want to add?:Ok let's do this!
word count: 94
Banshee
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Staff

Ashan 718 SQ Sign-ups

Starter is here but sign-ups are still open until the 23rd! Please sign-up before posting!
word count: 17
Amaris
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Councilor of Natural Affairs
Renown: 242
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones