• Mature • Koda Red

82nd of Ymiden 717

The Gauthrel Plains reach from the coasts of western Idalos to the very edge of Ne'haer before meeting the forests surrounding Hiladrith. The Fields of Gauthrel can be a dangerous place, one that is home to the most deadliest of creatures. It holds many secrets in the history of the land and may offer rewards to those who choose to journey out into the wild plains. It is best not to wander out alone in these fields. Even caravans have been known to go missing.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Alistair
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Koda Red

82nd of Ymiden, Arc 717

"KODA!" The men declared as Fridgar and Alistair passed, slamming their fists hard against the Lotharro's iron framed door. "KODA, COME OUT YOU FUCK!" one man snarled, enraged. Another began to stomp against the door, though unable to break through the reinforced metal. Alistair blinked once, staring oddly at the ensuing scene. He and his havendal had been walking around Aedirn, hands clasped together as the two celebrated the charming day after a perilous sack and siege.

These men though, were far from celebrating the Horde's victory. Instead, the burly Lotharen men were prone on causing a scene. They were all fairly young, with long hair and a beard shared between all of them, of varying lengths and styles. Two of them were muscular and well shaped, while one bore massive arms but a belly just as large. They were clearly imposing figures, likely here to intimidate whoever this... Koda was.

After some time of yelling his name violently, the man opened the door, bare of any clothing covering his torso and naught but a towel wrapped around his waist. "What?" he questioned, rubbing his eyes at the intruding sunlight.

"Can't you return some other time? I've got two starving children in need of my sustenance," he stated, lips curling into a smirk. Alistair knew exactly what he meant - the guy was a pervert.

"Fuck you, Koda," one of them responded, spitting at his feet. "One of my wives is pregnant. Thing is, I haven't done shit with her in a cycle," he glared. "But you know who has? You. She told me, Koda," the man shook his head, enraged.

Koda rolled his eyes. "You're not even into that, Hale," he replied.

"So fucking what?!" the Bonde yelled. "It's about the fucking principles, Koda. I'm an Overseer, I've gotta have lots of children. My children, okay? I'm not paying to raise your fucking bastards, Koda," he yelled. "I would've gotten to it when I was ready. I just needed..." he breathed hard, attempting to restrain his voice.

“Time, space and vodka?” he questioned.

“FUCKING LOYALTY,” the Bonde replied, his anger in dominance. Koda, however, did not seem to care - in fact it was clear that he was enjoying his humiliation and anger.

“She is loyal - to me,” Koda spoke, sneering at him. “You know that first kid of yours? You ever notice how much his likeness resembles mine?” he asked, almost rhetorically. Rage built in the Overseer’s eyes.

“Perhaps I should switch my Path to Bonde. I’m clearly better at it than you,” the instructor stated, shaking his head. In response to his words, the enraged man charged forward, rushing blindly. Koda ducked beneath his attempted headbutt, wrapping his arms around the man’s waist and throwing him onto the ground, flung to the stony floor with a hard thud as Koda leaped forward, his feet diving into the man’s face.

Instant knockout. The other two men stared blindly, before the Krenn Maii practitioner elbowed one of them hard and threw him into the other, before whipping his back hard with the end of his boot. Both of them fell to the side of the steps together, Koda moving to throw a furious volley of punches upon the two men as they laid there.

Alistair stared, entranced. He released Fridgar’s hand, and stepped forward, witnessing the instructor’s body gleaming in the sun as he stood over the defeated men.

“That was badass,” he yelled. “Fridgar, this guy used his whole body,” he stated, as if Koda weren’t standing right there in front of them. “I want to fight like that. What’s the style called?” he asked, raising a brow.
word count: 632
Varthakh
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Jeger
Renown: 580
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Koda Red

The Havendal cringed with the sudden shouting that came from nearby. He'd fought and killed two Lurkers at Aeons side just breaks ago; it left him with a headache. These Lothar, trying to be intimidating, were annoying. "Ugh," Fridgar groaned, massaging his temples. "Can't they be a little bit quieter about picking fights?" the Lothar complained, unlike his usual attitude toward violence.

When at last the other Lothar answered the door, he looked to be competing with Fridgar for muscle mass. Even so, the rounder Lothar, who was apparently named Hale, was mad, very mad. And incredibly brave to be challenging someone of that size's dominance, that or stupid. Whatever it was that pushes the round Lothar, it was fuelled with passion. Soon, it was revealed that Koda had fucked his wife? Or one of them at least. Fridgar looked to Alistair with concern, a raised eyebrow. This wasn't going to end well, blatantly.

Then, the camel's back broke with final straw of insult to the round Lothar's fertility. He charged forward, only to get crumpled and destroyed with a tackle to the waist and a stomp to the head. Fridgar raised an eyebrow, this guy clearly used some sort of unarmed combat fighting style, his movements were almost mechanical and well-practised. Then, without warning, he attacked the other two Lothar who were stood twirling their thumbs, elbowing and booting them to the floor before pummelling them.

Surprisingly, Alistair was impressed by the show of martial might. Fridgar... Not so much. How come Alistair didn't get that excited when he punched people? "I can use my whole body too..." Fridgar grumbled beneath his breath before approaching with a nod. "Yeah, that was something alright," Except it wasn't. He'd knocked down one charging guy then attacked two bystanders? Fridgar could do that easy! Not only that, but this guy was obviously some sort of pervert. What if he tried anything with Alistair? Fridgar would just have to break his nose.

Regardless, Alistair was amazed by the man's use of his whole body. Even if Fridgar didn't trust him, he had an interesting fighting style. "You crunched them punks," Fridgar congratulated with a raised eyebrow, this man was obviously an opponent of some skill. "How'd you do it?"
word count: 389
Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure.
-- Bertrand Russell
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Koda Red

Alistair realized quickly that Fridgar was probably more than a little jealous of his husband's fawning over the skillful fighter. The mage looked to Fridgar and smiled faintly, attempting to assuage his worries with a tender rub to the shoulder. "You do use your whole body," he stated. "In so many awe-inspiring ways..." Alistair murmured, coyly, attempting to calm his lover with compliments. Shortly afterwards, the Krenn Maii practitioner's eyes narrowed as he peered downward.

Koda, viewing the two before him, tipped his head up and stared. "Two new fans?" he asked. "Well, I've got two in there already, we could always make it a fiver," the Lotharro smirked, resulting in a pertinent eye-roll from Alistair. "As for how I beat up those guys, well... they sucked, for one," Koda stated, a matter of fact. "Secondly, I think you're asking about the fighting style. Here's my verbal flyer, since I'm an instructor. It's called Krenn Maii," the man told them, moving down the steps slowly, stepping over at least one unconscious body.

"Kindal and Havendal," he noted, staring at the two. Alistair had begun to manifest a faint, shimmering tattoo along his neck, and Fridgar on his knuckles, only visible when near to his kindal as a method of displaying companionship. Koda grinned.

"I'm assuming you wouldn't like it if I hit on your man, then," the Warden grinned, glancing over to Fridgar with waggling eyebrows. "Don't want to get into a fight with you. You might actually be able to floor me," Koda admitted. Alistair laughed lightly; even here, people were afraid of his mate. Good - they had every reason to be. Fridgar was a killing machine, when he wanted to be.

"He would floor you," Alistair stated clearly, further praising his husband. "He's floored a lot bigger and badder than you. Did you hear of the man who fought back Kerad Reyn, the Stone King? It was my havendal," the noble chimed proudly. "I would slam you much the same, I'm afraid. I'm a Shadowdancer with no equal," the kindal spouted. Koda looked at him, perplexed. If they were both so sure they would annihilate him, why were they even bothering to approach?

"But --" Alistair began, as if answering to his thoughts, "I liked the way you took down those men. It's the sort of way I like to fight. Lethal, fast, effectively and efficiently. Krenn Maii, you said? And you teach it? Perfect," the mage nodded. "What's it all about, then?" he asked. The core principles seemed clear, and certainly more direct than Shadowdancing. But his own perception of what Koda had done was different than the legible theory behind the art.

Koda didn't see it apt to explain it all, though. Instead, he pointed his finger at Fridgar, and nodded.

"Fight me, big guy," he said. "I'll show your foreign bitch-boy how I fight. First, though, I have some honor to reclaim. Your man said you'd floor me. Prove it," he whispered, stepping back and getting into stance, his legs spread and knees slightly bent, with his two arms forward before him, brought tightly into fists.

"If I win, you can both become my kindal. I'll protect you from the hard world where bullshit rumours about beating Kerad Reyn won't give you anything. Since your names appear to be no-name and who-gives-a-fuck, forgive me if I don't believe that you're a Shadowdancer with no equal and that your husband is some sort of punching God."
word count: 608
Varthakh
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Koda Red

As much as his head hurt, he couldn't help but smile at his beloved's praise. Duhh, why was he even jealous of this guy? Koda was a mere shadow in light of his virility. Alistair had probably picked up on his moping, he had to assure the Kindal that his words had made everything better. He flashed the human a smile before planting his lips sweetly on his forehead. After pressing for a few bits, he released the human with a squeeze to his tight ass, grinning. "I think I could use some practise with one of those body parts later, if you're up for some sparring, that is..."

Turning to the Krenn Maii practitioner, Fridgar still wore his smile, but it quickly faded and warped into a scowl when he set eyes on the male. Fridgar rolled his eyes, almost in unison with Alistair. What a cocky cunt, if Fridgar had his way, he would thoroughly enjoy beating this guy's place into him. "Yeah, that much was obvious," he spoke regarding the skill level of his opponents. Even so, he raised his eyebrow; feigning interest. "Krenn Maii, huh? Sounds awesome..." He spoke with disinterest, looking at his three opponents, two of which never even fought back.

Then Koda approached and noticed their tattoos, pointing out the relation between the two. Fridgar gave a half nod with a weak smile, closing his eyes through it. His head ache was a dampener on the whole 'i'll fuck you up if you dare' atmosphere he often sported. Fridgar shrugged, "It's hard to care about a man whore's flapping gums when his jaw's broken," he replied regarding the notion of flirting with Alistair. A sinister smile began to work its way through his lips, parting to bare his fangs in a toothy grin.

Then, to emphasise his threat, Alistair began singing his praise. The Lothar blushed, so very glad for his beloved’s faith in him. Alistair wasn't a push over either, he made that clear in his skill as a shadow dancer. But he also brought up that Soranaar that they'd fucked up, but Alistair said it was all him? Not true, Alistair's skill in rupturing was key for the defeat of the beast. If he was remembering the story wrong, Fridgar would have to remind him later. He might have just been trying to big him up, to which he appreciated.

Even so, Alistair wanted to learn. Fridgar wasn't so sure if the style was worth his time. He might be better off designing his own? However, when asked about the principles, Koda didn't give Alistair what he wanted and instead challenged Fridgar. Alpha male kicked in and prevented his denying of the challenge. Fridgar jolted suddenly. His headache pushed into the depths of his head as a mad rush of adrenaline overcame him, reddening his skin and bulging his veins. A steamy hot breath pushed out of his maw and his body began to shake with strain and raw power. This was him, ready to kill. He didn't need to kill the punk though, just beat him a little bloody.

"Buddy," Fridgar started, a sinister grin curling the corner of his mouth. "First, call him a bitch boy one more time and I'm gonna rip your hand off and eat it right here and now," The Lothar shook his head, pressing hard into his jaw muscles. "Second, I will bless you with reincarnation if you so much as lay a finger on him. It's a blessing, 'cus it’s an end to the injuries you're gonna be living with after this fight," he snarled, his smile warping into a vicious, bitter glare. "Third, if my husband thinks you're good enough, you can be his Kindal after he puts you back together in his medical office when I win. You're also gonna teach him Krenn Maii," to be the Kindal of a non-Lothar was disgraceful beyond words. He'd made this a matter of pride, he would see his completely eradicated.

His threats were mostly empty, he'd probably be able to restrain himself when the other Lothar had had enough, right? Only time would tell. Once the terms were accepted, Fridgar took a step back and put one foot forward, raising his two clenched fists. Whether his words had riled up the other Lothar or shaken him, he didn't care. Either way, his resolve to obliterate was strong enough to overcome anything in this instance. "If you could count down, my rose?" he asked sweetly to his mate, flashing a warm smile before turning back to Koda. As the countdown began, Fridgar fist would slam hard into his own naked chest; bellowing the impact of a heavy drum.

Then, as Alistair hit zero, Fridgar roared with all the air from his lungs before bull rushing forward. He needed to win this, he needed to destroy this guy and put him in his place. He made sure three sheets to the wind was active as he charged, his reflexes now nearly impossible to keep up with. Having seen the way that Koda beat down the last guy that charged, Fridgar readied to counter his duck with a blast to the temple from his right. If successful, he'd back up and slam his heel into the ribs of his opponent in a reverse roundhouse kick. if he missed, he'd come around and try the same manoeuvre with his residual momentum.
word count: 931
Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure.
-- Bertrand Russell
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Koda Red

Alistair blushed profusely as Fridgar kissed his forehead, followed with a squeeze to his rear. The mage's face froze in place, his cheeks further reddening as the other male proposed the usage of particular body parts at a later point in the trial. The nobleman nodded his head quietly, staring at his mate with a particularly needy expression, and wholly unrealizing of it.

Koda was not so pleased, though he was amused. Fridgar was an aggressive man - not dissimilarly from the tyke that had just slammed on his door, though with the physique and even skill to back it all up. Somehow the Lotharro found himself craving conflict with Fridgar, wanting desperately to meet fists with him. Settle this all man to man.

“You’ll have the broken jaw totrial, twatbreath,” he spat, snarling. Alistair began to sing Fridgar’s praise - whatever. Koda didn’t give a shit. That was a kindal’s role, glorifying their havendal. It didn’t mean it was all true. Muscle and grit didn’t mean power.

So, he challenged him, and Fridgar seemed immensely riled by the words. What little civility remained faded in an instant, the man threatening him with death and dishonor. Koda smirked; Fridgar was visceral and harsh, certainly winning this fight verbally. Now, the question was - did all of that confidence come from something, or nothing?

“Buddy,” he mocked, “First, I won’t call your lover a bitchboy then. You’re the bitchboy,” Koda laughed, grinning. “Second, I’m a Bred Lothar, cunt,” the instructor added, “and third, I take back everything I’ve said. You can be the kindal of my dog,” he added, attempting to further rile the man. Shortly afterward, the man’s arms rose, his fists raised upward - vertically - as one arm extended out before the other, his position predicated on utilizing Fridgar’s size and weight against him. Of course, Koda had not yet realized just how fast the other man was.

Receiving a warm smile from his husband, Alistair nodded, and began to count. “Three,” he began, Koda’s eyes glimmering with excitement. “Two,” the noble continued, staring deeply at his lover’s back. “One,” he added, Fridgar preparing to charge.

“Zero.”

Fridgar roared, rushing Koda with immense haste, impressive for his size and physique. The man immediately realized something - Fridgar was not typical of his size, his strategy needed to change. Instead of ducking, the Lothar slammed his face forward to headbutt the charging giant, throwing all of his strength into a powerful kick that would hopefully immobilize and potentially knock back the man. If he succeeded in dazing Fridgar, Koda would strike hard at his elbow joints and shoulders, attempting to prevent him from using his arms, breaking his bones if necessary. This fight would be resolved quickly, and with brutality.

word count: 470
Varthakh
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Koda Red

Poking the bear was a good way to piss it off, taking the stick and thwacking it repeatedly over the head was an excellent way to be torn limb from limb after being hollowed out by terrible jaws. He said nothing in response to his come backs, only let them fester and boil within the pit of his gut. But by the second, he couldn't hold it back anymore. He needed to get a word in edge wise. "So sad, too bad," Why did Fridgar care if he was bred? "Have fun as a Tunawa, toothpick!" he couldn't help but chuckle. To imagine a Lothar reborn as a Tunawa was priceless.

This only meant a few things though. Either he'd only recently at Gauthrel or he was a shit Kriger. How hadn't be been blessed by Thetros yet? "Friend, I'm going to feed you to your dog then feed your dog to my Solghannon. Your resting place will be some far-off field, a steaming pile of dog shit!" He snarled, he was going to destroy this guy. Nobody had ever had the nerve to speak to Fridgar that way and he'd never had the verbal capacity to retaliate.

Then, Alistair counted to zero. Fridgar could feel his longing gaze against his temples, where his eyes would have been if he'd looked in Alistair's direction. After he was done disciplining this try hard, he was going to have to ravage his beloved. When Alistair's countdown finished, Fridgar roared and charged forward, enraged. He'd been ready to counter his duck, but met with a headbutt instead. The blow Stopped most of his momentum, but did little to throw his focus. A laceration on his forehead appeared where the skin tore under the other man's strength.

His reflexes at lightning speeds, he saw the kick coming as his left leg first came off the floor. His parry still prepared, he threw his left fist at full force into the shin of the cunt he was about to destroy, taking most of the force with his forearm, blocking the attack and likely disabling his ability to put pressure on the limb. Retracting his fist quickly, he threw his right palm forward and up and aimed to grip Koda's throat. If successful, he'd take him to the floor violently and throw him against his stone stairs, then rain pain on his face with his left. All the while growling, grunting and roaring.
word count: 421
-- Bertrand Russell
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Koda Red

Koda's eyes widened at the temerity of Fridgar's shit-talking; he was born for badmouthing, it seemed. The man found himself actually admiring his confidence, and soon enough, he found himself admiring his skill in battle. What he believed would be a successful measure was countered quickly, Fridgar kicking his shin and sending his leg reeling. At this point, the man lowered his head into a duck, narrowly avoiding the throat punch, before throwing his weight forward in an attempt to tackle Fridgar to the ground. Fridgar followed up with a punch regardless, hitting him hard as Koda began to bash at the man's upper chest with his elbow.

Quickly, he realized that the man's strength was superior to his own, and Fridgar managed to gain the advantage. The larger Lothar wrested control of him and pushed him on his back, punching him repeatedly as Koda continued to elbow and knee him as hard as he could. While he was likely to go out first, he made sure to do as much damage as he could to the other man. "Cunt," he screamed again, spitting blood at the man's eyes before sending a kick hard at his side. Koda attempted to use the moment to gain control of the wrestle, turning over Fridgar and elbowing him once to the face.

Shortly afterward, however, the man's consciousness began to fade. His vision became blurry, dizzy - the strikes from his elbow were no longer any more painful than the collapsing of a pillow onto one's chest. With a singular strike from Fridgar, he would be out. The Lotharro only needed perform his fatality move.

Alistair, from behind the two of them, stared intensely. This was... pretty hardcore stuff. Koda fought well, but Fridgar was stronger and more enduring in the first place, so his chances had been dim from the beginning. The mage stepped forward, calling out to his mate to ensure he didn't kill the poor man.

"Fridgar, you're the victor," he pointed out, looking somewhat worried for his lover's injuries... and Koda's, considering how damaged he was. They couldn't have him dying - it would be very problematic for them, legally. "That was... pretty awesome, my love. You were so fast and perceptive. Do you have a fighting style, too?" he asked, curiously. Krenn Maii seemed hardcore, but... maybe Fridgar would've been a better teacher for Ali. He did win, after all.
word count: 414
Varthakh
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Koda Red

Koda had dodged his throat grab and instead took the Lothar to the ground with a hard tackle. This was soon revealed to be a mistake on Koda's part. Fridgar thick waistline had been trained through to the spine, hardened with dense muscle that gave him an upper hand on ground combat and with exerting ridiculous amounts of force. With moderate struggle, he pulled hard and threw Koda over, slamming his fist into the other Lothar's face. Fridgar was on top, just as he should have been. In the position he desired, he repeatedly slammed the other man's face with his bare knuckles.

Still, Koda fought back, striking him in the chest with his elbow which grew weaker and weaker as his consciousness faded. When the smaller Lothar spat in his face with red, he realised that he might have knocked out one or two of his teeth. It was indeed distracting enough to land a solid kick in his ribs, but not to turn over the heavier Lothar, who reflexively clenched hard on his abdomen. Fridgar shifted his weight, pressing the blade of his forearm into Koda's throat and holding there. "Night night, bitchboy," Fridgar spat, wiping the blood from his eyes.

When the struggle stopped, Fridgar removed his arm and dropped to the floor beside the coughing and wheezing Lothar. He then stood, jumping to his feet and looking to his beloved. His chest was in pieces, ribs too, it hurt to breathe a little. But for some reason, Koda hadn't struck his head and instead aimed for less important areas. He wasn't even dazed, let alone concussed. "Fridgar style," the bigger Lothar wiped his hand in his eyes, removing the last of the blood/saliva mix. "Palenon's a big part of it, honestly," he spoke, blushing a little as he looked to his palm, where the mark of lightning travelled down his wrist.

"We should get him back to the clinic. His face is going to swell soon if it hasn't already and he might be missing a few teeth. I'd rather he didn't choke on them," Fridgar ran his paw through his hair. "Hey look, he didn't die after the first punch like a fucking human!" Fridgar pointed out, impressed. "No offence, my rose, you're way hardier than any human I've ever met, even more than most Lothar," he spoke his congratulations before planting a kiss on his beloved's cheek.

He then turned and looked to the fallen Lothar, nodding at his good work. He then clasped his hands and closed his eyes, praying to his immortals his gratitude. "Thank you Ilaren for giving me the skill to best my foe and Thetros for my strength and passionate desire to protect my beloved." The Lothar then opened his eyes and raised his head, looking to Alistair with a smile. "And thank you for cheering me on, I couldn't have done it without you, my love," he spoke before turning to the floored Lothar. He squatted low and took hold of the heavy body before lifting and taking him overhead.

"Let's fix him up?" he asked, uncertain. If Alistair opened a portal, Fridgar would step through, if not, they were walking.
word count: 550
-- Bertrand Russell
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Koda Red

Fridgar won, quite decisively. Koda fought well, but couldn't manage to do all that much damage to his love, and now he was unconscious. Alistair rallied to his mate, taking him in a warm hug as he spoke his praise. "Night night, bitchboy," the kindal repeated, smiling cutely at his husband. "You're so funny, Fridgar," he began to grin and chuckle, amused by his havendal's verbal savagery. Fridgar was so funny without even intending to be. He really was a man among men, Alistair concluded.

Fridgar Style, he called it. There was Shadowdancing, Krenn Maii, and then there was... Fridgar Style. The mage rolled his eyes - it was absurdity, but it was Fridgar, and so he loved it. "Fridgar Style," he called it. "Teach me-"

Oh. It involved Palenon... that probably wasn't very optimal for him, considering he wasn't really a drunk, or a brawler, or... any of that really. Maybe he could start? Did she tolerate getting repeatedly drunk on Venora Rose? He decided that there was no chance in hell. Ilaren just wasn't the right fit for a posh, ponce-y noble like him.

Fridgar was right, though. They needed to take Koda to the clinic or some very bad things could happen. Alistair didn't want to be responsible for anyone's death.

Just as he thought this, a man and a woman opened the door, both of them almost completely naked with silken ribbons tied around them. Koda's... "babies". The woman gasped upon seeing her fallen... whatever he was, before prancing off into the sunset as if she merely wished to absolve herself of the scene. The guy looked to Fridgar and offered him a thumbs-up.

"Nice one," he said in Common, grinning to the large man. He was clearly a human, while the girl was... some frilly blond chick from an unspecified race. It seemed Koda had diverse tastes.

"Hey, do you know where the nearest tavern is? I don't really want to hang around this guy's house in case he ends up dying," the young man questioned. Alistair rolled his eyes and pointed off in the direction opposite to where the girl fled, his finger aiming at a sign that red "the Highlander and Llewnos". Nodding, the young man followed suit, seemingly content with running around in trousers that barely qualified as pantaloons. This entire society was... strange.

After the two of them left, Alistair responded to what Fridgar had said, grinning. "I might be hardier than you!" he exclaimed, proud of himself. "We'll have to compare in our full-body exercise totrial. Wasn't that supposed to be next on our agenda?" the mage winked, clapping his hands as a portal opened beside him. He reached over to pick up Koda, nodding at Fridgar as he proposed fixing him up.

"Let's get him recovered quickly," he recommended, ushering the two in with a silly smile growing on his lips.
word count: 498
Djinn
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Genie
Renown: -1000
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Koda Red

Fridgar

• Acrobatics: A strong core helps with rolls
    Unarmed Combat: Deflecting strikes with strikes
    Unarmed Combat: Striking the temples to cause concussion
    Strength: Deadlift

Alistair: Cheers you on
    [NPC] Koda: Lotharen Kriger Krenn Maii practitioner
    [NPC] Koda: Cocky and arrogant
    [NPC] Koda: Got destroyed
    [NPC] Koda: Perverted and pesky
Fame: +4

Devotion: Thetros +5, Ilaren +4

PC 2

• Unarmed Combat: Krenn Maii
    Unarmed Combat: Krenn Maii is brutal and effective
    Unarmed Combat: Observing two masters brawl
    Detection: Observing the mechanics of a fighting style
    Rhetoric: Being your partner's hype man
    Rhetoric: Making someone feel confident

Krenn Maii: Aedirnan Fighting Style
    Koda: Practitioner of Krenn Maii
    Koda: Mouthy
    Koda: Hedonist
    Koda: Cocky
    Fridgar Style!
    Fridgar: The Man
Fame: +1

Notes: Man, you guys write together a lot. :P Good thread, well earned. I've noticed a lot of your threads end with Alistair asking if they can go home. How cute!
word count: 154
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Fields of Gauthrel”