• Out of Character • Rynmere OOC Social Thread

Feel free to chat, ask questions, or plan plots and events!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Rynmere OOC Social Thread

When you make your first post, reply to a link to the events calendar so that the prophets and other players can join if they like.
word count: 26
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Malcolm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 179
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Welcome to Welles
Is the first chapter in our little adventure to track down and arrest the main members of Qe'dreki. This thread is to establish who will be going on the campaign and act as a sort of meet and greet. You are more than welcome to run splinter threads off of this one. Malcolm will stick around for a meal or maybe even a one on one, or one on two sword fight (just training) for those interested. I know myself, Elyna, Faith, Padraig, Atashi, Kylar, and Violet have shown interest in joining, but anyone else affiliated with the Iron Hand is more than welcome to tag along and write with the rest of these amazing people! Let's have some fun!

There is no posting order, but try not to post more than once between my posts. I will try to reply every two days.
word count: 149
Malcolm
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Im posting Welcome to Welles for review in two days, so if you haven't replied by then you'll miss out on collaboration points most likely. By tuesday latest I'll also have a post to finish (or get closer to finishing) Mountain Men, I think we've waited long enough for replies there. Next part of campaign I'm aiming to get up by Wednesday, but it all depends on how crazy work, gym, and training is.
word count: 79
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Hello lovely players!

Over the next few days / weeks, I'm going to be having a look at tightening up on our NPC lists. I know that I am, as a player, as guilty of this as anyone, but if we have a recurring NPC in our stories ~ and not a personal NPC who we have received approval for ~ then we really should be adding them to the City NPCs.

These might be employers, colleagues, friends etc. If it's an NPC that you meet once in passing and then they're gone, you don't need to do anything with those ~ but if you are intending on using recurring NPCs, they really need to be submitted for city wide approval. Please note that as a player, you can use City NPCs, but so can every other player and ultimate control of them is with the moderator in a moderated thread.

So, if you have been using, want to use or just want to help out fleshing out our lovely Rynmere, then please do the following:

1. Check if the NPCs you are using are in the NPC Directory
2. If they aren't? Well here's your chance! Following the template given in the first post, write them up and pop them in to the Rynmere Development Thread

If you need me to write any up for you, I'm happy to do so. If you'd rather that, then please drop me a pm, and as much info on the NPC as you have and links to the threads where you've met them.

If there are any uncertainties or you want any further clarification, please do let me know via pm.

Thank you all, as always

~Peg.
word count: 290
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Tristan Venora
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mad Scientist Socialite
Renown: 934
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

I've noticed that a few of you haven't replied to the Royal Tragedy yet. I'd like to make another post (with the second act and another Teddy song) next week, if possible.

I also received another PM from Daliane. He has to take a break from roleplaying a little longer, so the NPC will replace him for the rest of the thread.
word count: 65
Elyna
Approved Character
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Please skip me in this round of theatre posting :) there is only so much I can accidentally ignore Rafael! But I should be golden to jump in after the second act :)
word count: 31
Odessa Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Artist
Renown: 20
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I'll be skipping this round as well :) Opps, I lied! I'm gonna get a post up after all!
Last edited by Odessa Andaris on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 20
2/3
The Little Dragon
Malcolm
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Won't be able to post next part of the mission until Friday night (Thursday for most of you). Apologies for the delay. Looking forward to the next part!
word count: 29
Malcolm
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Burning Winter Snow
Chapter Two! How exciting. A week since our last thread finished I think? In this thread we mount an attack on a small group of starving Qe'dreki (no more than fifty), and arrest Edmund Burhan (who a lot of your characters won't know is Elyna's brother). I'm going to let her play any of his interactions and decide his fate. It should be a straight forward thread, but I'm not planning anything outside of those two pieces of information, so... have fun, enjoy the story, and I can't wait to read your replies!

There is no posting order, but try not to post more than once between my posts. I will try to reply every few days.
word count: 126
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi Ryns! Just a little heads up. I do a lot of my reading, posting, and reviewing on a phone or tablet. If you don't use a boxcode I can't read your work because I can't zoom in on posts that aren't in boxcodes. So even if you use a free or super simple one like Rumour's, it makes it a lot easier for me. Cheers.
word count: 71
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”