Mal's Templates

Totally stealing from everyone else.

In this section, players can learn how to construct their own post templates for their roleplays. Inside is a list of BBCode available on the site as well as how to use it. If anyone needs any help with developing a template, feel free to hop into chat or PM someone for assistance.

Moderator: Staff

Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

INTERVENTION!!
Hello, I am Maltruism, and it is my unfortunate duty to inform you that some kind of technicality has been violated. These must be corrected before you can continue.
It's probably a simple matter, and it happens to everyone, believe me.

The issues are as follows:
  • Issue #1
  • Issue #2
  • Issue #3
  • Issue #4
  • Issue #5

But fear not, we want you up and playing as much as you.
(After all, how can we destroy the very foundation of your hopes and dreams if you are not accessible to our unbridled malice?) ;)

Drop me a PM when these details are resolved and we'll get you going.

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 540px; border: 3px double black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=83); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=130[/img]
[font size=200][color=red][googlefont=Nosifer]INTERVENTION!![/googlefont][/color][/font][/center]

[style2=max-width: 500px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.8); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][b]Hello, I am Maltruism, and it is my unfortunate duty to inform you that some kind of technicality has been violated. These must be corrected before you can continue.
It's probably a simple matter, and it happens to everyone, believe me.

The issues are as follows:
[list][*]Issue #1
[*]Issue #2
[*]Issue #3
[*]Issue #4
[*]Issue #5[/list]

But fear not, we want you up and playing as much as you.
[i](After all, how can we destroy the very foundation of your hopes and dreams if you are not accessible to our unbridled malice?)[/i] ;) 

Drop me a PM when these details are resolved and we'll get you going.
[/b][/style2][/style]
"Let The Next Issue be Raised!"
Welcome to the Etzos OOC forum! This is the place to make all your observations and complaints, so I can duly ignore them. ;)

You can also post links to pertinent or simply amusing things.
I will make Etzos-related announcements here, but they will all be of an OOC variety.

This is not an RP forum, though there will be posts involving RP subjects.

For instance, announcements and links for newly completed locations, the advance notice of moderated quests, even amusing RL stories that I hope to bore you to death with, are all likely entries to be dumped here.

But don't let me have all the fun! You are invited to match my self-indulgent drivel with all the half-baked verbal delirium you can contrive to heave up on the page as well.

[style=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=131); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 640px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-color: #000000; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e9e9e9;][float=right][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=189[/img][/float]
[align=center][font size=300][googlefont=Arizonia][b][color=#FF0000][u]"Let The Next Issue be Raised!"[/u][/color][/b][/googlefont][/font][/align]
Welcome to the Etzos OOC forum! This is the place to make all your observations and complaints, so I can duly ignore them. ;)  

You can also post links to pertinent or simply amusing things.
I will make Etzos-related announcements here, but they will all be of an OOC variety.

This is not an RP forum, though there will be posts involving RP subjects.

For instance, announcements and links for newly completed locations, the advance notice of moderated quests, even amusing RL stories that I hope to bore you to death with, are all likely entries to be dumped here.

But don't let [i][b]me[/b][/i] have all the fun! You are invited to match my self-indulgent drivel with all the half-baked verbal delirium you can contrive to heave up on the page as well.[/style2][/style]
"Welcome to Athart!"

There are a few different ways in which this phrase may be said to new arrivals in the tropical city of Athart. They hinge entirely on the manner in which they arrive.
If you arrive at the south pier of Windshear Harbor, you are debarking from a slave vessel, and the tone of the official is mocking, and probably accompanied by a kick in the rear as you shuffle past several slaver guards. Their laughter is the only conversation you will be allowed; and chances are, you, or those joining you in chains, have numerous bruises and lacerations to stand as mute evidence of the policy of slaves speaking to one another prior to processing.

[style=max-width: 800px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=617); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 740px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #BFFFBF; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #000000;][googlefont=Georgia][font size=175][b][u][i][center]"Welcome to Athart!"[/center][/i][/u][/b][/font]
[font size=125]There are a few different ways in which this phrase may be said to new arrivals in the tropical city of Athart. They hinge entirely on the manner in which they arrive.

[center][b]_______________________________________________________[/b][/center]

If you arrive at the south pier of Windshear Harbor, you are debarking from a slave vessel, and the tone of the official is mocking, and probably accompanied by a kick in the rear as you shuffle past several slaver guards. Their laughter is the only conversation you will be allowed; and chances are, you, or those joining you in chains, have numerous bruises and lacerations to stand as mute evidence of the policy of slaves speaking to one another prior to processing.[/font][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
word count: 1011
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

ETZOS
Overview:
► Show Spoiler
History:
► Show Spoiler

[style=max-width: 750px; border: 3px double black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=131); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][style2=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.9); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=132[/img]
[font size=200][color=#400000][googlefont=Sancreek][u]ETZOS[/u][/center][/googlefont][/color][/font][/style2]

[style2=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.9); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][font size=150][color=#400000][googlefont=Sancreek][u]Overview:[/u][/googlefont][/color][/font][spoil]Etzos, ‘The City of Stones’, is a growing stronghold in the eastern portion of the western continent. Founded in the cycle of Vhalar, in the 389th arc, it is an approximate 300 miles from both the city of Hiladrith to the northwest, and the two bays, to the northeast and southeast, that define the stem of the __ Peninsula that extends due east into the Central Ocean. Etzos sits upon the __ River, and is surrounded by extensive forest lands. These forests are not thick with low foliage, like jungles or rainforests. This is largely because the soil is too rocky to support thick scrub growth beneath the canopy of the forest. The trees have been cleared for a wide radius around the city for defense purposes. Much of what has been cleared has been converted to domiciles for new citizens that live beyond the walls of the city proper.[/spoil][/style2]
[style2=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.9); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][font size=150][color=#400000][googlefont=Sancreek][u]History:[/u][/googlefont][/color][/font][spoil]Etzos was founded by a group of skilled hunters and assassins that became disillusioned with their patron Immortal. They came to believe that there was little point in applying their skills on behalf of a being that felt it was simply his due, and did little to improve the lot of his faithful. During their missions, they encountered numerous viewpoints from supporters of other deities. They often found them very similar to their own, either as the initial naïve devotion to a god not really any different than the one they served, or the newer, jaded feeling of growing disdain.[/spoil][/style2][/style]
ETZOS CITY LAYOUT
[/googlefont]
Outer Perimeter:
► Show Spoiler
The Underground:
► Show Spoiler

[style=max-width: 750px; border: 3px double black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=131); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][style2=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.9); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=143[/img]
[font size=200][color=#400000][googlefont=Sancreek][u]ETZOS CITY LAYOUT[/u][/color][/font][/center][/googlefont][googlefont=Sancreek][font size=150][color=#400000][u]Outer Perimeter:[/u][/googlefont][/color][/font]
[spoil][b][u]Starting due north and moving clockwise:[/u][/b]

B.) North Approach and Gate.
Q.) Northeastern Civilian Outer Housing.
J.) "Breaker" Alley Ramp.
P.) The Outer Crafting Zone.
C.) Eastern Approach and Gate.
Q.) Eastern Civilian Outer Housing.
J.) "Breaker" Alley Ramp.
Q.) Southern Civilian Outer Housing.
D.) Southern Approach and Gate.
O.) The Citizen's Market.
K.) Market Alley Ramp.
Q.) Southwestern Civilian Outer Housing.
A.) Main Western Approach and "Great Parhn Gate".
M.) The City Garrison Barracks.
N.) Garrison Alley Ramp.
Q.) Northwestern Civilian Outer Housing.

All approaches and ramps are uphill.

[b][u]West Approach and Great Parhn Gate:[/u][/b] Etzos has a two-stage gateway. There is a forward double door of steel-reinforced hardwood, backed up by the massive main gate, with a killing zone between them. When closed, the forward doors meet at an angle to support each other in the event of either being singled out for battering. Also, the tributary stone statue of founder Morgan Parhn serves as an additional brace against such assault. It is said that when Morgan Parhn died, he swore that death would not stop him from defending his city. Most people hold that the construction of this statue was what he meant. Others believe there is more to it than that.[/spoil][/style2]

[style2=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.9);; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][font size=150][color=#400000][googlefont=Sancreek][u]The Underground:[/u][/googlefont][/color][/font][spoil][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=80[/img][/center]
This is precisely what the name indicates. A shadowy city beneath the city, made up of an elaborate web of passages and chambers well below the level of the upper city's streets. There are a number of storage areas for both emergency water, rations and materiel for military sorties against foes outside the city. The same denizens that make free use of these supplies also ward off newcomers from "exploiting" them. There is a sense of brotherhood shared by those that spend a lot of time here, and this fellowship is not given quickly or lightly. Many are ex-soldiers, or soldiers currently in disgrace of some sort, and assigned here specifically to be out of the public eye. There are often a number of citizens hiding out here as well, accused of crimes they hope will "blow over" if they remain incognito for a while.[/spoil][/style2][/style]
word count: 1578
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

The Morgan Pahrn Gate

(All new arrivals must post here)
You left the river behind a short while ago now, and see that the approaching forest carpeting the great hill before you has obviously been cleared. In the midst of this wide swath of open ground rises the fortress city of Etzos, and you feel its watchful eyes upon you.

Having answered these questions and secured whatever information you need, the second gate, a massive affair appearing to made entirely of black iron, is opened, and the city of Etzos welcomes you inside.

[style=max-width: 800px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=131); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 750px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-color: #000000; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e9e9e9;][align=center][font size=300]The Morgan Pahrn Gate[/font]
[i](All new arrivals must post here)[/i]
[img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=144[/img][/align]
You left the river behind a short while ago now, and see that the approaching forest carpeting the great hill before you has obviously been cleared. In the midst of this wide swath of open ground rises the fortress city of Etzos, and you feel its watchful eyes upon you.

Having answered these questions and secured whatever information you need, the second gate, a massive affair appearing to made entirely of black iron, is opened, and the city of Etzos welcomes you inside.[/style2][/style]
Narric:

The gray-haired man initially moved to guard his street plan from the Qi'ora's view. But at the mention of the late blacksmith Nordric, he looked up with a clearly saddened tone... "I have sat in this office for many Arcs and never have I had the privilege of meeting a better smith than your father..." He blinked his eyes several times after saying so and continued, "It surprises me you did not come to see me sooner... But I do not wish to pry in a man's business."

[style=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=131); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 640px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-color: #000000; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e9e9e9;][googlefont=Lato][font size=150][u]Narric:[/u][/font]

The gray-haired man initially moved to guard his street plan from the Qi'ora's view. But at the mention of the late blacksmith Nordric, he looked up with a clearly saddened tone... [color=#FFBF00]"I have sat in this office for many Arcs and never have I had the privilege of meeting a better smith than your father..."[/color] He blinked his eyes several times after saying so and continued, [color=#FFBF00]"It surprises me you did not come to see me sooner... But I do not wish to pry in a man's business."[/color][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
word count: 525
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

Seasonal Character Registry
Hello. Welcome to Etzos!

At the start of every new season, I would greatly appreciate all players intending to reside in Etzos, for however long a term, to register their presence here. It makes it much easier for everyone to know who is available as potential thread partners.

If you are arriving for the first time here, please post your arrival at The Great Parhn Gate. Players starting out as citizens are not required to attend to this formality. It is their loss. ;)
Players doing flashback threads are neither required to post at the gate, nor here, but I would advise them to check past calendar events (if available), to avoid getting caught in an old earthquake or something.
Remember this is all Out-of-Character information, and is only to give players and mods a quick reference.

Please provide the following:

[b][u]PC Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age, Race & Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Are you a citizen?:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Immortals you are devoted to:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Profession or Goals:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types of threads you like:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types you don't:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Additional Comments:[/u][/b]
May your stay be both eventful and profitable!
[/b]

[style=max-width: 700px; border: 3px double black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=84); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=163[/img]
[font size=200][color=red][googlefont=Arizonia][u]Seasonal Character Registry[/u][/googlefont][/color][/font][/center]
[style2=max-width: 600px; border: 1px solid black; margin: auto; padding: 10px; background: rgba(245, 245, 220, 0.8); box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #6F1A3B;][b]Hello. Welcome to Etzos!

At the start of every new season, I would greatly appreciate all players intending to reside in Etzos, for however long a term, to register their presence here. It makes it much easier for everyone to know who is available as potential thread partners.

If you are arriving for the first time here, please post your arrival at [url=/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=601]The Great Parhn Gate.[/url] Players starting out as citizens are not required to attend to this formality. It is their loss. ;) 
Players doing flashback threads are neither required to post at the gate, nor here, but I would advise them to check past [url=/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=603]calendar[/url] events (if available), to avoid getting caught in an old earthquake or something.
Remember this is all Out-of-Character information, and is only to give players and mods a quick reference.

Please provide the following:
[code][b][u]PC Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age, Race & Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Are you a citizen?:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Immortals you are devoted to:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Profession or Goals:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types of threads you like:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Types you don't:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Additional Comments:[/u][/b]
May your stay be both eventful and profitable!
[/b][/style2][/style][/code]
word count: 543
Linika
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 169
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

Linika's Thread Title
Which trial of Which cycle of Which arc

This is just going in Mal's Templates, so there's no need for a whole lot of text.
Blah...
Blah...
Blah...

[style=max-width: 900px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-image: url(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Black_Screen.jpg); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 850px; border: 1px solid #dcf3f3; background-color: #400000; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #dcf3f3;][center][font size=270][googlefont=Arizonia][b][color=#BFBFFF][u]Disconnected Connection[/u][/color][/b][/googlefont][/font][/center]
[font size=125][color=#BFBFFF][u]8th Trial of Ymiden, 715th arc[/u][/color][/font]

[googlefont=Lato]This is just going in Mal's Templates, so there's no need for a whole lot of text.
Blah...
Blah...
Blah...[/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Ymiden 716 Wages Approved

PC Name: Alexandra (Vluharqih)
PC Job: Apothecary
Season: Ymiden 716
Daily Wage: 8 gn - (2 + 4 [2 job threads] + 2 [25+ in medicine])
Related Job Threads: Equine Emergencies
# Trials worked: 83
Expenses: Commoner(x.05)

83 x 8 = 664gn
664 x .05 = 33.2gn
664 - 33.2 = 630gn, 8sn

[font size=200][b]Ymiden 716 Wages Approved[/b][/font]

[style=max-width: 490px; background-color: #bcbcbc; padding: 30px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;margin-top: -20px; font-size: 13px; color: #333333;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]PC Name[/b]: Alexandra (Vluharqih)
[b]PC Job[/b]: Apothecary
[b]Season[/b]: Ymiden 716
[b]Daily Wage[/b]: 8 gn - (2 + 4 [2 job threads] + 2 [25+ in medicine])
[b]Related Job Threads[/b]: [url=/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=2381][color=#0040FF]Equine Emergencies[/color][/url]
[b]# Trials worked[/b]: 83
[b]Expenses[/b]: Commoner(x.05)

83 x 8 = 664gn
664 x .05  = 33.2gn
664 - 33.2 = 630gn, 8sn[/align][/googlefont][/style]

Job 1: Profession - Xgn per trial.

PC Name: Player Character
PC Location: City of Choice
Requested Job: Profession (Job #)
Job Wage: Xgn
Related Skills: skill# Profession
Why this job?: Blurb and additional notes.

[font size=150][b]Job 1: Profession - Xgn per trial.[/b][/font]

[style=max-width: 490px; background-color: #bcbcbc; padding: 30px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;margin-top: -20px; font-size: 13px; color: #333333;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]PC Name[/b]: Player Character
[b]PC Location[/b]: City of Choice
[b]Requested Job[/b]: Profession (Job #)
[b]Job Wage[/b]: Xgn
[b]Related Skills[/b]: skill# Profession
[b]Why this job?[/b]: Blurb and additional notes.[/align][/googlefont][/style]

Cylus 718 Business Profits Approved

PC Name: Noth
Business w/Link: Diamonds in the Rough Imports
Season: Cylus 718
Business Thread w/Link:Two Birds, One Stone
Equation:

Starting Wage: 13gn (increases 2gn per active season)
Owner Modifier: +5gn = 18gn
Business Skill Modifier: +6gn (100+ Intimidation) = 24gn
PC Employee Modifier: +4.5gn (Ryder) = 28.5gn
Total Employees Modifier: +3gn (4 - 1PC / 3NPC) = 31.5gn
Employee Wages: -8gn (2gn per employee x 4) + 23.5gn
# Trials worked: 30
23.5 x 30 = 705gn
Business Tax: x.10 (Commoner) = 70.5gn
705 - 70.5 = 634.5gn

[font size=200][b]Cylus 718 Business Profits Approved[/b][/font]

[style=max-width: 490px; background-color: #bcbcbc; padding: 30px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;margin-top: -20px; font-size: 13px; color: #333333;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]PC Name:[/b] Noth
[b]Business w/Link:[/b] [url=/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=10747]Diamonds in the Rough Imports[/url]
[b]Season:[/b] Cylus 718
[b]Business Thread w/Link:[/b][url=/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=10453]Two Birds, One Stone[/url]
[font size=125][b][u]Equation:[/u][/b][/font]
[b]Starting Wage:[/b] 13gn [i](increases 2gn per active season)[/i]
[b]Owner Modifier:[/b] +5gn = 18gn
[b]Business Skill Modifier:[/b] +6gn [i](100+ Intimidation)[/i] = 24gn
[b]PC Employee Modifier:[/b] +4.5gn [i](Ryder)[/i] = 28.5gn
[b]Total Employees Modifier:[/b] +3gn [i](4 - 1PC / 3NPC)[/i] = 31.5gn
[b]Employee Wages:[/b] -8gn [i](2gn per employee x 4)[/i] + 23.5gn
[b]# Trials worked:[/b] 30
23.5 x 30 = 705gn
[b]Business Tax[/b]: x.10 [i](Commoner)[/i] = 70.5gn
705 - 70.5 = 634.5gn[/align][/googlefont][/style]
Last edited by Linika on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 724
- Poison -

"Shelf Life'...What an ironically contradictory concept."
- Linika Amarinthine -
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

Come and get your Loot!

(There's plenty more where that came from)

QIT'RIA:
XP Rewards: 20

These points can NOT be used for magic...Sorry :(

Skill-Knowledges:

• Detection: The barrier of the judgement chamber
  • Detection: The grey of The Beneath is not like a dream
  • Detection: Domain inconsistency showing a problem with Pre/Pier
  • Detection: Seeing your own dead body is the biggest clue that you've died
  • Discipline: Heeding a friend's advice to curb your tongue
  • Discipline: Letting your advocate do the talking
  • Discipline: Shouting for help when you need it is sensible, not failure
  • Endurance: Following the Twins' rebalancing orientation ritual
  • Etiquette: Threatening an Immortal with death is not the best move
  • Intelligence: Immortals can get pissed off like anyone else
  • Intimidation: Unflinching eye-to-eye contact
  • Intimidation: Take the warnings about a ghost's hazards seriously
  • Persuasion: Citing behavior as just cause to ignore an angry tirade
  • Psychology: Accepting the indicators that you have died
  • Psychology: The sense of failure as motivation to stay on as a ghost
  • Psychology: The sense of having failed family and friends

Non-Skill Knowledges:

• Caz'aria, Faith and Oonah are your anchors to the living world
  • Pre/Pier: Behaved oddly during your judgement
  • Pre/Pier require a rebalancing ritual every hundred arcs or so

Loot:

25 points in a ghost skill of your choice.
And the acknowledgment that you may continue on as a ghost to be with those you love.

Loss/Injuries:

Well.....you ARE dead. I guess that counts as an injury. :shock:

Renown: 10

I suppose when you get back to Faith's place, the news will run quickly through your circle of friends and the grapevine in general.
It won't be happy news, but it will surely draw interest.

OCETA:

XP Rewards: 20

These points can NOT be used for magic.

Skill-Knowledges:

• Acting: Playing the docile, cooperative hostage
  • Bus. Mgmt: Simple cleaning and tidying is fundamental
  • Caregiving: Being Hazel's fill-in parent when Zarik is gone
  • Caregiving: Comforting a frightened child
  • Cooking: Basic spices: Onions and paprika
  • Cooking: Basic Spices: Salt and Pepper
  • Cooking: Ensuring nutritional needs as well as flavor
  • Cooking: Using, head, guts and breadcrumbs for Tuna "meatballs"
  • Cooking: Potato skins are the most nutritious part
  • Cooking: Telling when food needs to be cooked or go bad
  • Cooking: Using a pottery Kiln to bake bread
  • Detection: Being a slave helps you know who else has truly been a slave
  • Detection: Subjects that keep coming up are clearly important
  • Endurance: A slave's indoctrination makes them resistant to intimidation
  • Etiquette: Demure behavior to your captors
  • Intelligence: Slaves can often listen in without being noticed
  • Investigation: Reading through Graeslin's tale to assess the truth
  • Leadership: Taking control of the cooking duties in Graeslin's galley
  • Linguistics: "South-end-of-Western": a 'Sow' accent = Rhakros
  • Logistics: Jorsie was the target of the Rupturing Hijack, not you
  • Logistics: A slave's skills are a negotiable value
  • Logistics: You don't waste fresh water to clean on board a ship
  • Persuasion: A slave's cooperative attitude makes others overconfident
  • Politics: Slaves are often treated better than prisoners
  • Psychology: Is a slave still a slave to a prisoner?
  • Stealth: A slave's presence is often overlooked as unimportant
  • Strength: Cleaning, trial after trial, is hard work
  • Teaching: Showing the ship's cook how to properly fillet a tuna

Non-Skill Knowledges:

• Ambassador Jorsie: Wears his black eye like an honor
  • Etzos' cultural details, relayed by Zarik
  • Graeslin: Naerikk pirate NPC
  • Graeslin: gave you her childhood story of having to be brutally self-sufficient
  • Oberan: The one Graeslin is really looking for
  • Vuda: Advisor to High Marshall Parhn, Leader of Etzos

Loot:

Nah...not a loot grab type of thread.
Besides, you're a slave! :(

Loss/Injuries:

Noe, treated pretty well actually.
Especially after Graeslin learns you can cook! :lol:

Renown: 5

same as Llyr.

Comments:

At first I was worried that Oceta was not going to really get many skill knowledges.
LOL...she ended up with more.
God Oceta, I wanted to just hug you and tell you to quit putting your self-worth on such a low scale. :cry:
I want some frikkin tuna fillets and potato skins, damn it!

[style=max-width: 800px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=744); margin: auto; padding: 20px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width: 600px; border: 1px solid #FFFFBF; background-color: #400080; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e9e9e9;][center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=745[/img]
[color=#FFFFBF][font size=250]Come and get your Loot![/font]
[i](There's plenty more where that came from)[/i]

[font size=160][u]LLYR:[/u][/font][/color][/center]
[color=#FFFFBF][font size=140][u]XP Rewards:[/u] 20[/font]
[font size=140]These points CAN be used for magic [i](Transmutation).[/i]

[u]Skill-Knowledges:[/u][/font]
[font size=115][list][*]Detection: Not taste-testing the food is a sign of trust
[*]Detection: The Signet Ring is leading to a lot of assumptions
[*]Detection: Subjects that keep coming up are clearly important
[*]Discipline: Don't let the children see you intimidated
[*]Discipline: Authority contingencies when some are separated from the rest
[*]Interrogation: Knowledge of techniques helps you resist them
[*]Intelligence: Graeslin has 'Transmutation' wards aboard her ship
[*]Intelligence: The story of Oberan, Graeslin, and the raid on the prison
[*]Intimidation: Knowing the children will be used against you
[*]Investigation: A captor's overconfidence will get them talking
[*]Investigation: Let Oceta gather information for you
[*]Linguistics: "South-end-of-Western": a 'Sow' accent = Rhakros
[*]Logistics: Jorsie was the target of the Rupturing Hijack, not you
[*]Negotiation: Trading the girls' safety for cooperation
[*]Negotiation: Trading use of magic skill for better treatment
[*]Persuasion: Honest acknowledgement of what you don't know
[*]Persuasion: Straightforward and blunt works best for some folks
[*]Politics: Etzos' place in the world
[*]Politics: Slaves are often treated better than prisoners
[*]Psychology: Oceta's indoctrination makes her resistant to intimidation
[*]Psychology: You were probably a hostage liability as a child too
[*]Transmutation: 'Bolstering' the hull of a ship against a sea serpent attack
[*]Transmutation: Turning up the power of 'Bolstering' as it goes on[/list][/font]
[font size=140][u]Non-Skill Knowledges:[/u][/font]
[font size=115][list][*]Ambassador Jorsie: Wears his black eye like an honor
[*]Etzos' layout, laws, culture and factions
[*]Graeslin: Naerikk pirate NPC
[*]Graeslin: Not as overtly violent as some other pirates
[*]Oberan: The one Graeslin is really looking for
[*]Vuda: Advisor to High Marshall Parhn, Leader of Etzos[/list][/font]
[font size=140][u]Loot:[/u][/font]
[font size=125]Sorry, nothing really to grab here[/font]

[font size=140][u]Loss/Injuries:[/u][/font]
[font size=125]No injuries, but we will say that Graeslin grabbed all the accumulated stuff you would not bother to list on your CS.
Including your "extra" Signet Ring. 8-) [/font]

[font size=140][u]Renown:[/u] 5[/font]
[font size=125]Jorsie will probably relay the ordeal to someone in Etzos.
More likely to come after part III[/font]

[hr]

[center][color=#FFFFBF][font size=160][u]OCETA:[/u][/font][/color][/center]
[color=#FFFFBF][font size=140][u]XP Rewards:[/u] 20[/font]
[font size=140]These points can NOT be used for magic.

[u]Skill-Knowledges:[/u][/font]
[font size=115][list][*]Acting: Playing the docile, cooperative hostage
[*]Bus. Mgmt: Simple cleaning and tidying is fundamental
[*]Caregiving: Being Hazel's fill-in parent when Zarik is gone
[*]Caregiving: Comforting a frightened child
[*]Cooking: Basic spices: Onions and paprika
[*]Cooking: Basic Spices: Salt and Pepper
[*]Cooking: Ensuring nutritional needs as well as flavor
[*]Cooking: Using, head, guts and breadcrumbs for Tuna "meatballs"
[*]Cooking: Potato skins are the most nutritious part
[*]Cooking: Telling when food needs to be cooked or go bad
[*]Cooking: Using a pottery Kiln to bake bread
[*]Detection: Being a slave helps you know who else has truly been a slave
[*]Detection: Subjects that keep coming up are clearly important
[*]Endurance: A slave's indoctrination makes them resistant to intimidation
[*]Etiquette: Demure behavior to your captors
[*]Intelligence: Slaves can often listen in without being noticed
[*]Investigation: Reading through Graeslin's tale to assess the truth
[*]Leadership: Taking control of the cooking duties in Graeslin's galley
[*]Linguistics: "South-end-of-Western": a 'Sow' accent = Rhakros
[*]Logistics: Jorsie was the target of the Rupturing Hijack, not you
[*]Logistics: A slave's skills are a negotiable value
[*]Logistics: You don't waste fresh water to clean on board a ship
[*]Persuasion: A slave's cooperative attitude makes others overconfident
[*]Politics: Slaves are often treated better than prisoners
[*]Psychology: Is a slave still a slave to a prisoner?
[*]Stealth: A slave's presence is often overlooked as unimportant
[*]Strength: Cleaning, trial after trial, is hard work
[*]Teaching: Showing the ship's cook how to properly fillet a tuna[/list][/font]
[font size=140][u]Non-Skill Knowledges:[/u][/font]
[font size=115][list][*]Ambassador Jorsie: Wears his black eye like an honor
[*]Etzos' cultural details, relayed by Zarik
[*]Graeslin: Naerikk pirate NPC
[*]Graeslin: gave you her childhood story of having to be brutally self-sufficient
[*]Oberan: The one Graeslin is really looking for
[*]Vuda: Advisor to High Marshall Parhn, Leader of Etzos[/list][/font]
[font size=140][u]Loot:[/u][/font]
[font size=125]Nah...not a loot grab type of thread.
Besides, you're a slave! :( [/font]

[font size=140][u]Loss/Injuries:[/u][/font]
[font size=125]Noe, treated pretty well actually.
Especially after Graeslin learns you can cook! :lol: [/font]

[font size=140][u]Renown:[/u] 5[/font]
[font size=125]same as Llyr.[/font]

[font size=140][u]Comments:[/u][/font]
[font size=125]At first I was worried that Oceta was not going to really get many skill knowledges.
LOL...she ended up with more.
God Oceta, I wanted to just hug you and tell you to quit putting your self-worth on such a low scale. :cry: 
I want some frikkin tuna fillets and potato skins, damn it!
[/color][/font][/style2][/style]
word count: 1696
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

Thank
You
Kingdom

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=2&image_id=1500[/img][/center][style=max-width: 540px; background-color: #da9a50; padding: 35px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;margin-top: -20px; font-size: 14px; color: #6c3e16;][googlefont=Roboto][b][align=justify]Words
Words
Words[/align][/b][/googlefont][/style]
word count: 53
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

This
One
Too :D

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=2&image_id=1499[/img][/center][style=max-width: 540px; background-color: #14251b; padding: 35px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;margin-top: -20px; font-size: 13px; color: #a0884c;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify]Words
Words
Words[/align][/googlefont][/style]

Bonuses to [url=/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1635][color=#0080FF]Nauta's CS[/color][/url]

[font size=125][u]SKILLS:[/u][/font][list]
[*]Cooking +5
[*]Medicine +3
[*]Poison +3
[*]Intimidation +3[/list]
[font size=125][u]KNOWLEDGES:[/u][/font][list]
[*][font size=125]Basic:[/font][list]
[*]Even City Guard Training is No Picnic
[*]Learning Poisons Without Even Knowing
[*]Privileged Status Has its Down Side
[*]Rage Leads to Ignition[/list]
[*][font size=125]Specific:[/font][list]
[*]Melee Combat (blades): Rapier
[*]Ranged Combat: Long Bow
[*]Using [i]'Frostbite' [/i]to "feel" human
[*]Learning Sau'ei Script[/list][/list]

1 single dose of "frostbite" medicine/poison, to get into human city undetected.
word count: 163
Maltruism
General Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Mal's Templates

1st Trial of Ashan, Arc 716
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.

And thanks to you as well, Kydrel!

[style=max-width: 800px;border-top: 5px double #962e00; border-left: 5px double #962e00; border-right: 5px double #962e00;margin: auto;][center][img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/techno92dude/artwork_-_desert_012_zpskdx4p20e.png[/img][/center][style2=margin-top: -5px;padding: 20px 50px 50px 50px; background-color: #000000; color: #962e00; font-size: 16px; text-align:justify;][googlefont=Alegreya][align=right]1st Trial of Ashan, Arc 716[/align]

Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.[/googlefont][/style2][/style][style=max-width: 800px; height: 93px; margin: auto; border-bottom: 5px double #962e00; border-left: 5px double #962e00; border-right: 5px double #962e00;][img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/techno92dude/artwork_-_desert_01bottom_zpsjapkxwdq.png[/img][/style]
word count: 565
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Mal's Templates

For Maltruism. <3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus nec tortor ut nisl malesuada consectetur nec a tellus. Ut accumsan suscipit neque, in consequat massa mattis eu. Nunc mauris elit, cursus lobortis elementum ac, rutrum et ante. Phasellus odio ex, aliquet eget gravida a, molestie vitae urna. Maecenas in ipsum quam. Nam bibendum tristique iaculis. Cras pretium volutpat tortor. Integer sed leo vitae ligula feugiat mattis sit amet vel ligula. Vivamus faucibus felis in tincidunt ultricies.

Curabitur volutpat ac enim blandit vehicula. Vestibulum dapibus arcu nec velit placerat pulvinar. Curabitur tellus magna, gravida a orci eu, condimentum fringilla nulla. Nam metus leo, tempor eu interdum vel, convallis quis quam. Quisque eleifend leo nec velit maximus, vel facilisis libero gravida. In blandit iaculis sapien non faucibus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris nisi urna, pellentesque quis auctor quis, egestas nec elit. Cras iaculis a mi et fermentum. Cras finibus elementum enim a pulvinar. Nam sollicitudin pharetra orci in lacinia.

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=143&image_id=4143[/img][/center][style=max-width: 530px; background-color: #150a04; padding: 20px 35px 25px 35px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px;font-size: 16px; color: #ad541c;][googlefont=Cardo][align=justify]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus nec tortor ut nisl malesuada consectetur nec a tellus. Ut accumsan suscipit neque, in consequat massa mattis eu. Nunc mauris elit, cursus lobortis elementum ac, rutrum et ante. Phasellus odio ex, aliquet eget gravida a, molestie vitae urna. Maecenas in ipsum quam. Nam bibendum tristique iaculis. Cras pretium volutpat tortor. Integer sed leo vitae ligula feugiat mattis sit amet vel ligula. Vivamus faucibus felis in tincidunt ultricies.

Curabitur volutpat ac enim blandit vehicula. Vestibulum dapibus arcu nec velit placerat pulvinar. Curabitur tellus magna, gravida a orci eu, condimentum fringilla nulla. Nam metus leo, tempor eu interdum vel, convallis quis quam. Quisque eleifend leo nec velit maximus, vel facilisis libero gravida. In blandit iaculis sapien non faucibus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Mauris nisi urna, pellentesque quis auctor quis, egestas nec elit. Cras iaculis a mi et fermentum. Cras finibus elementum enim a pulvinar. Nam sollicitudin pharetra orci in lacinia.[/align][/googlefont][/style]
Friendly Fire [Crescent Sea]

Loren Ipsum Blad-de-dah-de bunch of latin mumbo-jumbo.
words.
words.
words.

[style=max-width: 780px; margin: auto; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=12799); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 560px; background: rgba( 248,248,248,0.95 ); margin: auto; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #ffffff; color:#000000;][font size=250][googlefont=Gentium Basic][align=center][dropshadow=#000000]Friendly Fire [Crescent Sea][/dropshadow][/align][/googlefont][/font][/style2][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 248,248,248,0.95 ); margin: auto; margin-top: 20px; padding: 15px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #ffffff; color:#000000;][googlefont=Gentium Basic][font size=117][center][img]/gallery/image/15236/medium[/img][/center]

words.
words.
words.
[/font][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
Friendly Fire [Crescent Sea]
Ymiden 6, arc 719

words.
words.
words.

[style=max-width: 780px; margin: auto; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=4&image_id=12799); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 560px; background: rgba( 248,248,248,0.95 ); margin: auto; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #ffffff; color:#000000;][googlefont=Gentium Basic][font size=250][align=center][dropshadow=#000000]Friendly Fire [Crescent Sea][/font][align=center]
[font size=150]Ymiden 6, arc 719[/dropshadow][/googlefont][/font][/align][/style2][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 248,248,248,0.95 ); margin: auto; margin-top: 20px; padding: 15px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #ffffff; color:#000000;][googlefont=Gentium Basic][font size=115][center][img]/gallery/image/15236/medium[/img][/center]

words.
words.
words.
[/font][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
word count: 688

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Post Templates”