Kudos Thread

Recognize others for their help and contributions here.

Site News and Discussions here

Moderator: Staff

Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: Kudos Thread

So long, and thanks for all the fish

So, Faith is dead and I figured now was, therefore, a good time to say thanks to so many people. IC there are a thousand PCs it seems who've been fundamental to her. Padraig, Tristan, Kura, Varlum, Vivian, Genna, Nir'wei, Aeon ( :( ) , Maxine, Darius, Woe, Winston, Elisabeth - everyone in her will, certainly, and so many others who have shared stories with her. Lots of thanks to lots of you who shaped the pc and made her so fun to write.

But OOC I'm going to just thank two people. Both mods, both people who have helped me shape this PC.

First, Basilisk. The guy who tormented me for the whole time Faith was pregnant with "She's having puppies" and who gave her the best death she could have and the kind of death that was right for her. The guy who took her behind the barriers and played Ellasin and Labrae and really tied the War of Death and Souls aftermath up in a nice bow. As has been noted by others, Bas is my friend OOC but in this moment, I'm just grateful for the wonderful modding and fantastic storytelling. Thank you.

And speaking of wonderful modding and fantastic storytelling, the final word of thanks has to belong to Pigs. Pig Boy - you picked up the War of Death & Souls when the mod literally jumped ship overnight without a word - anyone who has ever GMd will know how hard that was, but you did it absolutely awesomely. Also, you put up with every hare-brained scheme of Faith's and you challenged her every single step of the way. You are a fantastic mod who tells fantastic stories. Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much enjoyment your writing has brought to me.

When I joined Standing Trials, I decided to play a small goth slave girl who thought that being a slave was the right thing and she was where she belonged. My character concept was that it would be interesting to play someone quite happy with their lot in life and who strove to be the best slave she could be. Her skill set was going to be intelligence-gathering and spywork for her owner. Not quite what happened but, a few posts and a few years later, she's been an absolute blast to play and I'm pleased to have been able to tell her story with such talented writers.

word count: 420
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “News & Discussion”