Learning to Fight

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Rei
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Healer and Gardener
Renown: 49
Character Sheet
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Learning to Fight

He had peeled off his tunic as asked, and Rei let the damp rag sink back into the bowl. She splayed her fingers across the muscles of his lower back, going through the motions of applying light pressure and asking if it illicit any pain response in him. There were several tender spots there. “Black and blue most certainly,” she commented, taking an herb out of a cupboard for pain. She used some of the leftover boiling water to make him a hot cup of black tea and sprinkled the herb powder in it. She handed him the wooden cup. “Drink it even if you don’t like it. It will ease your back.”

Rei drug a small chair across the room and sat in front of him with the bowl in her lap. She soaked the rag before wringing it out, though leaving enough dampness there to clean his wounds. The most prominent was the cut above his eye. Her movements were gentle and practiced. She always took great care when treating someone’s injuries. The rag rolled over the dirtied wound, sweeping up dust and particles as it went and washing out the flesh. “You were lucky. A hair deeper and I would have to stitch this.”

When she finished cleaning the largest cut, she turned her attention to smaller abrasions on his face. Her touch was gentle, still, as she cleaned each and every nick she could find on his body. When she was satisfied that she had gotten all the wounds she could see, she set the bowl aside. “Your poor handsome face will be black and blue tomorrow, too.” She sighed. “At least he got what he deserved, eh?” She beamed, enjoying the pride Wendell was taking in her. “Good there was only one? Let’s hope this just doesn’t happen again.”

She was washing her hands clean when he brought up something she hadn’t expected. Did she use moseke mist? The name didn’t ring a bell. She went to her bedside table where her books on herbs was splayed open and rummaged through the pages until she found it. Also known as Maiden’s Whisper. Now that name rung a bell. “Oh yes, of course. Sorry, I’m just used to people calling it Maiden’s Whisper. I keep a bit here. Take it when I’m supposed to. No worries, darling Wendell.” She came back to his side, leaning over to press a ginger kiss to his lips.
word count: 418
Wendell
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Learning to Fight

A light kiss was not something he was willing to allow the woman to bestow only to walk away from. Instead he put his fingers through her hair and pressed a longing kiss to her lips, the same kind of kiss Rei had used to summon him into her house only a few nights prior. Slowly, Wendell got to his feet and blindly pushed a few things out of the way on the table behind Rei, refusing to break the kiss, or doing so every now and then only to dot smaller, nagging kisses to her face that begged for her to return them with vigour. As he fought to undo her, he gave pause every now and then in case Rei chose to resist and deny them both. But if no hesitation was felt, soon the two of them would be undressed and bound again at the hips in that quick-slow dance only lovers knew.
ftb
word count: 158
Zenith
Race: Mer
Renown: 1000
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Events

Learning to Fight

Rei

Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: N/A
Fame: N/A

Knowledges:
Unarmed Combat: How to throw a punch
Unarmed Combat: Putting power behind a punch
Unarmed Combat: Eye gouge
Unarmed Combat: Knee to Groin
Wendell: More dangerous then you thought
Wendell: Able to make jokes while hurt
Medicine: Moseke's Mist/Maiden's Whisper

Wendell

Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: N/A
Fame: N/A

Knowledges:
Teaching: Give Demonstations
Teahcing: Start with the Basics
Seduction: Take advantage of every opportunity
Seduction: Touch
Rei: Often Early
Rei: Quick study
Rei: Takes Moseke's Mist/Maiden's Whisper
Persuasion: Inducing anger

Comments:
Great read. The two characters are cute, and the way they play off the other is sublime. Didn't seem much in the way of grammar or anything that made reading this thread difficult. I all flowed together nicely and felt very natural. With that said, I swear I'm going to get a spray bottle for you two. Seriously though, keep up the great work. Any questions, comments, concerns? Please feel free to drop me a PM.
word count: 191
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne”