Hi

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Hi

Lenn wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:54 am I'm guessing the disorientation passes eventually.
I'm not sure!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I exist in a state of permanent disorientation, it seems, so I'm probably the wrong one to answer! :D
word count: 39
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Lenn
Race: Eídisi
Renown: 0

Here's hoping!

Ok - another strange wall (in a sense) I've encountered is many of the witchbrands/witchmarks relating to changes in the eyes, and Eidisi effectively having purely white eyes.

While I could follow Rupturing as simply glowing, I'm not sure how exactly something like attunement would translate to their eyes? Would they remain white or would it just be more like a cut cake type of deal for Eidisi? I could easily see Transmutation as something else being glowy - but have no idea what to do with attunement.
word count: 92
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Lenn wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:46 pm Here's hoping!

Ok - another strange wall (in a sense) I've encountered is many of the witchbrands/witchmarks relating to changes in the eyes, and Eidisi effectively having purely white eyes.

While I could follow Rupturing as simply glowing, I'm not sure how exactly something like attunement would translate to their eyes? Would they remain white or would it just be more like a cut cake type of deal for Eidisi? I could easily see Transmutation as something else being glowy - but have no idea what to do with attunement.
Hi Lenn,

That kind of specific is best dealt with in the PSF when you apply for your witchmark etc.
word count: 121
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Lenn
Race: Eídisi
Renown: 0

Got it!

I'll just keep writing and leave the ironing for later.
word count: 13
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”