Kirei's Letters

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Kirei Qe'Azour
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Chef
Renown: 134
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Kirei's Letters

Will go here.
word count: 3
Hart
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 527
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Kirei's Letters

Written 1st Cylus, 721; Egilrun. Received 3rd Cylus, 721; Sweetwine. The outside of the letter identifies it as being from Hart.
Kirei,

I would like to begin by apologizing. There are a great many things that I need to apologize for, so many that I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to properly enumerate them. But, I have thought about the number of times I have wronged you, and I have made an attempt to enumerate my wrongs. I'm very sorry to say that the number, though a guess, is shamefully high.

It was in Vhalar, 718, that you informed me of your pregnancy. I don't remember the precise date that you spoke to me on my ship, but I do remember the things that I said in response to you. I said that I would be a good father; I said that I would be there for you and for Ru. I'm very sorry, then, because I haven't been a good father; I'm very sorry, because I haven't been there for you.

Because it was in Vhalar, 718, that I learned that I was to be a father, I am able to guess at the number of times that I have wronged you. By my math, I have wronged you twelve hundred times; I have wronged you every day for two years, and more.

I am very, very sorry; and I am ashamed. I know that it is a poor thing to apologize like this, like numbers would be able to enumerate how badly I have wronged you and our daughter, and how badly I have wronged the others in your family who, when we first met, were trusting of me.

I know very well that these words, too, are poor. One apology is like nothing, when compared to twelve hundred days of wrongdoing.
I know very well that no apology will right my wrongs. No apology will make me into the good father that I'd said I would be for Ru; no apology will make me into the friend and partner that I'd said would be there for you.

But please know that I am very, very sorry for every day that I have wronged and disappointed you.

Kirei, I beg your forgiveness.

I would like to be able to write to you, if you would let me. If you would let me, I would like to be able to visit you and Ru in Scalvtown. I would like to be allowed the opportunity to demonstrate that I will, from this day and every day on, not wrong you; I do not wish to disappoint you again.

But I would understand the difficulties, if you did not wish me to write or visit. They are difficulties that I have wrought upon you and upon myself. This apology, like I said before, is poor. It is nothing but words; very like the things I said when you informed me you were pregnant on that Vhalar, 718, day. I would understand if you did not trust me.

But please, Please, I,

Please know that I am very sorry,
Hart
transcript
Kirei,

I would like to begin by apologizing. There are a great many things that I need to apologize for, so many that I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to properly enumerate them. But, I have thought about the number of times I have wronged you, and I have made an attempt to enumerate my wrongs. I'm very sorry to say that the number, though a guess, is shamefully high.

It was in Vhalar, 718, that you informed me of your pregnancy. I don't remember the precise date that you spoke to me on my ship, but I do remember the things that I said in response to you. I said that I would be a good father; I said that I would be there for you and for Ru. I'm very sorry, then, because I haven't been a good father; I'm very sorry, because I haven't been there for you.

Because it was in Vhalar, 718, that I learned that I was to be a father, I am able to guess at the number of times that I have wronged you. By my math, I have wronged you twelve hundred times; I have wronged you every day for two years, and more.

I am very, very sorry; and I am ashamed. I know that it is a poor thing to apologize like this, like numbers would be able to enumerate how badly I have wronged you and our daughter, and how badly I have wronged the others in your family who, when we first met, were trusting of me.

I know very well that these words, too, are poor. One apology is like nothing, when compared to twelve hundred days of wrongdoing. I know very well that no apology will right my wrongs. No apology will make me into the good father that I'd said I would be for Ru; no apology will make me into the friend and partner that I'd said would be there for you.

But please know that I am very, very sorry for every day that I have wronged and disappointed you.

Kirei, I beg your forgiveness.

I would like to be able to write to you, if you would let me. If you would let me, I would like to be able to visit you and Ru in Scalvtown. I would like to be allowed the opportunity to demonstrate that I will, from this day and every day on, not wrong you; I do not wish to disappoint you again.

But I would understand the difficulties, if you did not wish me to write or visit. They are difficulties that I have wrought upon you and upon myself. This apology, like I said before, is poor. It is nothing but words; very like the things I said when you informed me you were pregnant on that Vhalar, 718, day. I would understand if you did not trust me.

But please, Please, I,

Please know that I am very sorry,
Hart
word count: 1035
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”