Suggestion Box

Put your suggestions here, please

If there any issue or bugs seen on the site or happening around the site, please post those issues in this forum to notify an admin of the issues.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Suggestion Box

Yeva wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:36 pm
OOC

Here, because I noticed the thread/topic mentioned on the front page. I think a post/thread feedback or 'like' system would be awesome. I've seen other forums that do that, and have always wanted it for our site. It's so rewarding to see others give positivity, even if it's just by emoji or something. Similar to an 'opt-out', there could maybe be an notification that would simple say "this user is not accepting feedback at the time", or whatever, to these who go to "like" the post.

I know I've met mixed reviews on the whole "critique" system, but I think writer workshops are such valuable tools for those looking to improve, and since the forum has been moved/deactivated, we have entire medals that can't be earned now because it feels hidden by most players on the site. With that being said, I think there should be a way for mods to track it if it is anonymous, on the off chance a troll wants to be hateful (although I've not seen that happen). As a writing site, I think we could really embrace the "community" aspect of things a bit more to really engage players. As a newbie, when I would get a like' or 'love' from a partner, it really motivated me to write more, and with more people. It made me less nervous to approach others.

Maybe comments activated on profiles? Or more interactive/customizable profiles on site at all? I'm not sure. I'm completely for the OOC feedback/approval. The 'how' is a flexible.
Hiya - I've put this up for staff discussion. Will let you know!
word count: 292
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Bugs & Suggestions”