The World is Gone, Let Us Go With It

63rd of Ymiden 720

About the size of a village, within defined boundaries of the city, vice teems in Lair, where the darkest desires can be satiated in dens of iniquity. It is rumored that anything you wish to find can be found in Lair… anything.
Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 1162
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: The World is Gone, Let Us Go With It

Woe:

Knowledge:
Abrogation (Mute) x 5
Attunement (Static) x 1
Resistance x 2
Intelligence x 2

Loot: -
Wealth: -
Injuries: -
Renown: 5
Magic XP: Yes, for Abrogation.
Skill Review: Appropriate to level.

Balthazar:

Knowledge:
Resistance x 4
Attunement (Soothe) x 3
Mixology -Using Fungus in a Drink
Mixology - Watering down a strong drink to increase supply
Intelligence - Quacia has access to Pray

Loot: -
Wealth: -
Injuries: -
Renown: 5
Magic XP: 5 points may be used for Attunement. In my opinion, Balthazar didn't push himself sufficiently for full Magic XP. He has Master Attunement and used an Expert technique.
Skill Review: Appropriate to level.

- - -
Comments: I thought that this was an interesting premise for a thread, a visit to a tavern shortly before the attack of the Creep and the modded event. This is not the first time that I’ve read about a mage getting high in order to cope with the Thirst – or as some sort of replacement for the Thirst which makes me wonder if this kind of behaviour is common among mages in general or just mage PCs.

I remember the dream thread with the blind swordsman. I wonder how closely Balthazar resembles him now. His interaction with Nimue and Fuego was as always entertaining to read. His relationship with Nimue is quite different from what Woe and Emma have!

I found it interesting to read how differently Balthazar and Woe approach matters of ghosts – and alcohol. I hadn’t considered that you could also use Empathy to deal with some of the negative emotional effects of alcohol.

That pray soup was certainly an interesting concoction, and I enjoyed reading how it affected Balthazar and Woe and their magic!

I wonder why Woe thought that he’d heard Magpie …

With that being said, I wish you good luck when it comes to the fight!

Enjoy your rewards!
word count: 313

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Lair”