Ghost Races Q&A

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Ghost Races Q&A

Ghost Races Q&A

Welcome to the Ghost Races Q&A. Any and all questions surrounding Ghosts, Ghost Skills, the Beneath, or anything else related to ghosts can be asked here. Please read relevant info first, so as to not ask questions that can be answered by reading.

Ghosts
Ghost Skills
The Beneath
Souls Primer
word count: 55
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Ignoble Thanatologist
Renown: 300
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Ghost Races Q&A

Hey there! So, I've a question, as it relates to spirits.

Sybil has come into contact with a very powerful Empty known as the Mistress through Aegis's ongoing event. I'm wondering, if a meditation capstone would, instead of stripping her of memories and expelling her, or simply allowing her to co-exist within the mind, what would happen to Sybil's essence, if the option to absorb her being was taken.

As spirits prey on one another for increased power, and Empties are notably the most dangerous of this sort of ambition, what would happen to Sybil's own spirit, being reinforced with the elements that made her powerful to begin with? As this isn't a standard exorcism, it's quite literally absorption and devouring.

Since I'm going to be going into the profession of structural and personal exorcism, I thought this would be a good question to ask, since repeated absorption of dangerous spirits may continue to happen.
word count: 164
"No mass graves."

-Vri 720, scolding Sybil for disposing of necromancers.

NPCs: Karlsson, Margaret
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”