Kesindir Nji'hadi

This is where CSes are moved to when they are marked as "Approved". If this accidentally locks your CS, don't worry, just PM a prophet and we'll unlock it straight away!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Kesindir
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Fisherman
Renown: 90
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Kesindir Nji'hadi

Kesindir
Name: Kesindir Nji'hadi

Race: Mixed: 3/4 Biqaj 1/4 human

Date of Birth: 13th Trial of Ashan in the arc 701.

Marks: None

Factions Joined: None

Languages Spoken: Fluent = Rakahi. Broken = Common

Appearance

Unkempt is a great way to describe how Kesindir keeps himself. His clothing, while simple, is functional to his needs as minimal as they are, and if he were asked about the holes in his pants he'd simply say they were for catching the breeze. Long, dark brunette hair falls about his angled face, the tips ending in wavy curls. Every changing, much like his mood or temper, his eyes gaze about his surroundings with a perpetual glint of curiosity, thick brows and soft full lips fill out the face of this young man. Tanned from near constant exposure to the sun, Kesindir stands on the shorter end of height for Biqaj he's lean and his movements lithe.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 147lbs
Last edited by Kesindir on Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 20 times in total. word count: 178
Kesindir: "Spoken word in Rakahi"
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought
Others: "Spoken word"

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived....I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Personality

Virtues

Trustworthy, Friendly, Adventurous, Loyal

Flaws

Rash, Hot Headed, Impulsive

Interests

Sailing, Fishing, Crafting, Fishing
Last edited by Kesindir on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total. word count: 16
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived....I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

History

Kesindir was born in Ashan, Arc 701. His mother passed away a year later giving birth to his sister, Kiralla. Their father, Kolrim Ej'qy, as Kes would later find out, had given up the last name Nji'hadi in favor of his mothers, Oj'anen. Kesindir took up his fathers clan name after leaving home at the age of 14, to set out on his own and try to make more of himself than a simple fisherman.

Born and raised in the small fishing village of Havardr, Kesindir never knew much else. His father had, not necessarily forsaken, but chose not to embrace, travel upon the sea anymore, instead choosing to settle down and raise a family even though it had cost him the love of his life. On rare occasions the small group of three would make trips to Almund to gather new supplies and to experience a bit more 'culture' than what Havardr had to offer.

Kesindir struggled internally in his early teens over his heritage, of the clan he may never meet, of his mother he never knew, and of a father who, in Kesindir's eyes, hid from who he really was. Nji'hadi. Seekers of Dreams. His father never spoke of life prior to his mother, no matter how hard Kesindir pried, pushed, or begged. Finally, just a Season after his 14th birthday, Kesindir decided to take the skills he'd been taught and put them to the ultimate test, and he left home.

His father, knowing Kesindir was determined to leave, entrusted in him Le'kar, an ornate and intricately craved bo staff of hardwood. Handed down, on his mother's side, from her father and his mother before, it had become a family tradition for the mother to pass it to her son, and then the son to his daughter, baring there were offspring to pass on the heirloom. His father had waited to pass it along, as was his mother's wishes, till he was able to handle himself. Kesindir would either be worthy of wielding and carrying the staff with him, or perish with the staff at his side.

What Kesindir sought was purpose, meaning, anything that made him feel like more than just a burden to a father that was a shell of his former self. So it has been for the past three years. Kesindir has lived on his own, near bodies of water to make the most use out of his fishing abilities.

Seven Season's ago Kesindir found a wounded hawk out in the woods near his camp. Normally he'd leave nature to run it's course but this particular hawk...Kesindir wasn't sure but he needed to help. He gathered the hawk up in one of his blankets and carried it back to camp, and spent the next several trials caring for and nursing the hawk back to health. The creature had suffered some kind of wound to it's left eye, it appeared to be from some animal that had tried to attack it, and as such it's vision appeared to be impaired.

"You shall be called Dj'Oriq, or Bearer of Strength. On your own, I don't think you would survive long my friend, but together, perhaps we can help pull each other through hard times."

Kesindir slowly gathered the materials needed to help train Oriq into a life of mutual servitude, though the free willed raptor didn't take kindly to the exercises at first. Kesindir suffered many gashes, pecks, and wounds from the birds talons and beak while trying to affix the different pieces to the quickly put together falconry kit. Together they hunted small game, and fished, though both were laughingly poor at the latter initially.

Start Quest
One of the things that there is no doubt of, it's that people talk. Even though Kes is largely isolated, he still sees other people from time to time. One such time (you decide where / when depending on your writing), Kes hears talk from some fellow biqaj of a family that sounds far, far too like his own to be anyone else. The group who are talking are discussing his father and Kes overhears them all agreeing that they never thought anything would stop Kolrim, but meeting his wife had made all the difference to him. One of them shrugs, though, and adds, "Since he's on his own again now, I wonder if he'll go back?" There's general agreement from the small group that it is a very interesting question.

...does Kes investigate, or is the past best left just there?
Last edited by Kesindir on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 7 times in total. word count: 778
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Skills & Knowledges

Skills
Skill Total Points Proficiency
Carpentry (5/250) Novice
Cooking (10/250) Novice
Field Craft (8/250) Novice
[FT]Fishing (75/100) Expert
[RB]Seafaring (25/250) Novice
Swimming (10/250) Novice
Falconry (5/250) Novice
Blades (8/250) Novice
Dreamwalking (10/100) Novice
Ranged Combat (25/250) Novice

Knowledges

Skills A-M

A-D
Acrobatics:
► Show Spoiler

Animal Husbandry:
► Show Spoiler

Animal Training:
► Show Spoiler

Blades:
► Show Spoiler

Carpentry:
► Show Spoiler

Combat:
► Show Spoiler

Cooking:
► Show Spoiler

Detection:
► Show Spoiler

Discipline:
► Show Spoiler
E-G
Endurance:
► Show Spoiler

Falconry:
► Show Spoiler

Field Craft:
► Show Spoiler

Fishing:
► Show Spoiler

Fletching:
► Show Spoiler
H-J
Hunting:
► Show Spoiler
K-M
Logistics:
► Show Spoiler

Mount:
► Show Spoiler

N-Z

N-P
Navigation:
► Show Spoiler
Q-S
Ranged Combat:
► Show Spoiler

Rhetoric:
► Show Spoiler

Seafaring:
► Show Spoiler

Storytelling:
► Show Spoiler

Swimming:
► Show Spoiler
T-V
Tactics:
► Show Spoiler
W-Z

Places

Scalvoris
Havardr:
► Show Spoiler

Scalvoris:
► Show Spoiler
Desnind:
► Show Spoiler

Races

Biqaj:
► Show Spoiler

Human:
► Show Spoiler

Immortal

U'frek:
► Show Spoiler

Fauna

Land
Horse:
► Show Spoiler
Air
Hawks
Water
Other
Creatures: Thralls

People

Korva
PC Korva: Name is not Not Kali, it is now Captain
PC Korva: Now called Mom
PC Korva: Bad at riding horses
PC Korva: Afraid of animals. So weird.
PC Korva: Tend to get hurt around this one.
PC Korva: Ship name ‘No Name’
Skill level reminder

Novice: 0-25 (FT 0-25) 0 knowledge
Competent: 26-75 (FT 26-50) 11 knowledge
Expert: 76-150 (FT 51-75) 22 knowledge
Master: 151-250 (FT 76-100) 33 knowledge
Grandmaster: 250 (FT 100) 60 knowledge
Last edited by Kesindir on Wed May 22, 2019 12:42 am, edited 31 times in total. word count: 969
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Skill Point Ledger

Here is where you record all the skill points you receive (Startup XP, CS Approval Rewards and, of course, Thread Reviews!) and all the points you spend on your skills. Again, below is an example which you can edit.

Thread or Skill Name Points Adjustment Running Total
Starter XP +50 50
Carpentry -5 45
Cooking -10 35
Field Craft -5 30
[FT]Fishing -20 10
[RB]Seafaring 25 10
Swimming -10 00
Fishing(CS award) +3 23/100
Field Craft (CS award) +3 8/250
Falconry(CS Award) +5 5/250
Cold and kind of alone +10 10
A Fisher of Fish +10 20
[FT]Fishing +2 18
A Fisher in Poem +10 28
[FT]Fishing +25 3
All the Little Children +15 18
Those Who Seek +15 33
Fishing -25 8
Blades -8 0
Killer Queen - Where He Began +10 10
Those Who Find +15 25
The Dead +30 55
The Dead +5 Dreamwalking 55
Ranged Combat -25 30
Gator Aide +10 40
Oh Deer +15 55
The Waiting Place +25 80
The Waiting Place +5 Dreamwalking 80
Code!
When you want to put another row in there, just pop the following code in after the last /tr] and before the /table]

Code: Select all

[tr]
[td] Link thread or Name of Skill [/td]
   [td]  Point Adjustment[/td]
      [td] New Total[/td]
[/tr]
Last edited by Kesindir on Wed May 22, 2019 12:41 am, edited 26 times in total. word count: 227
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Marks

This post will record any mark (Immortal Blessings / Curses) you might accrue as a PC.

A full list of Blessings & Curses can be found here
A Guide to Religion & Marks can be found here

When you are first awarded a mark, the awarding Prophet will give you the code to put in here.
Last edited by Kesindir on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 54
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Possessions

Here you list the possessions from your Starting Package and anything else that you've bought during startup.
You also are allowed 1 x treasured possession. This must be written into your backstory somehow and can be worth no more than 30gn

Useful Links
The Price List here
  • Traveler's Pack Possessions
    • Cloak, shirt, pants, undergarments, and a pair of boots.
    • Thick cloak, thick shirt, thick pants, thick undergarments, and a pair of boots.
    • One tent (sized to accommodate two people or one person and their possessions.)
    • 100 feet of rope
    • One tinderbox.
    • A set of six torches
    • One Lantern
    • One bedroll
    • A compass
    • A blanket
    • Four rucksacks
    • A knife
    • One waterskin
    • One set of toiletries
    • Two rags.
    • Hunter's pack
    • Shortbow & 12 arrows
    • A Hawk (From Hunter's Pack)
    • Falconer's Kit (superior)
    • Fisherman's Kit
    • One heirloom bo staff, Le'kar
    • Artifact - A Touch of Remembrance approved here
    • King Crocodile purchased here
    • Cavani's Cloak purchased here
    • Basic+ short bow
    • Mastercraft+ Arrows
    Arrow types
    • Bowfishing arrowheads
    • Blunt head, iron, small game
    • Broadhead arrow - larger game
    • Curare arrow - not yet obtained
    • Aconite arrow - not yet obtained
    • BTX (Batrachotoxins) arrows - not yet obtained
Housing

Most of the time he calls the wilderness his home. Somewhere near a body of water, be it river, lake or ocean Kesindir finds himself at home. The dirty well worn tent he keeps with him has seen him through many a night in both dry and wet conditiions.
Last edited by Kesindir on Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 20 times in total. word count: 245
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Wealth Ledger

Wealth System Ledger
Purchase Price Total Wealth Points
Tier 4 Start None yet 51 WPs
Mastercraft+ arrows -5WPs 46WPs
Last edited by Kesindir on Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 14 times in total. word count: 19
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Renown Ledger

The person who approves your CS will award you "Starter Renown".

Useful Information : The Renown System Guide: here
]The Waiting Place[/td]
Item/ Thread Renown Total
Starting Renown +30 30
Cold and kind of alone +535
All the Little Children +540
The Dead +3575
Gator Aide +5 80
Oh Deer +10 90
The Waiting Place+20 110
When you gain more renown, just add the following to the table above, after the last /tr] and before the /table].

Code: Select all

[tr]
[td]Link to thread where renown is gained [/td]
    [td] Amount Rec'd [/td]
          [td] Total  [/td]
[/tr]
Last edited by Kesindir on Wed May 22, 2019 12:50 am, edited 13 times in total. word count: 102
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Kesindir
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Threads

Rebirth Cycle - 719

One fish, two fish, red sky blue ground - Active - Emea
That's not what that's used for - Adult Forum - Active - Emea
A Pirate's Life For Me! - Active
Killer Queen - Where He Began - Complete and submitted
Crack in the Wall - Emea - Event - Modded - DEATH IS CERTAIN!
Drity Paws - Active
CitW: The Dead - Competed and graded - Event
CitW: The Brave - Active - Event

Last edited by Kesindir on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 8 times in total. word count: 131
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Approved CSes”