Pat's Live Rambles

Machinations brought to real time!

Feel free to post a vlog here covering whatever you want. Keep it clean, please, and at least attempt to stay on topic.
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:50 am

Greetings to you all! So yes indeed I've spent the recent weeks wondering about setting up vlog's once more, and in fact would feel even more inspired to do so... if I had motive. So what I require, humbly mind you, is topic choices to begin with! Sure I could be fancy and go on with boring lectures, or just wing it with no plans and 'er' for fifteen minutes straight... no seriously.

ANYWAYS! Now that you know I'm serious, though not entirely, about doing this whole thing; somebody should be so kind to offer me ideas! Questions! Quickly! Before I decide to go through the members list, and butcher every single name I can read. :P

(Seriously though, do give me an idea on where to start)
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: +101
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:42 pm

1.) has Patrick gotten any STD's yet?
2.) what inspired you give your alcohol and sex crazed jerk of a character a fairy companion :P
3.) what are your favourite books right now?
4.) what are your favourite things about Patrick?
5.) what do you think Patricks accent would sound like if he were real?
6.) Would you marry, murder or have sex with patrick?
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Doctor
Renown: +520
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Lool @ Niv

Uhm, okay, I'll try my hand at this.

1. What are some potential developments you expect to see in Patrick's personality and goals in the upcoming seasons?

2. Would Patrick rather die young as a hero, or live to old age with a quiet life?

3. What made you decide upon Patrick's face claim?

4. On a scale of 1-10, how voluptuous is Patrick's boootaaay?

5. If Patrick could change one thing about himself, what would it be?

6. What made you decide to join ST?
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: +101
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Response to how much booty Patrick has.
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

Howdy peeps!

So I totally have put this way off for too long and it's been something I wanna resume, therefore I'll be answering some old questions while taking any new ones that come cropping up. I'm making a legit set date for recording which will be the 26th, Saturday, when I get home from work that evening.

In regards to anything you can ask me I've several obvious topics, those being my PC's (Patrick, Kayleigh, Toan, and Enrick) if that suits you; or if you wanna ask me things about Ne'haer I'll do some of that as well! Hit me. I'll look forward to making this video thing actually happen.

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Gangui
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Faction Leader
Renown: +160
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu May 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Whilst in-character, give us a one minute act summarizing Patrick's entire backstory. GO! *starts timer*
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun May 27, 2018 5:38 am

Note: By "keeping cam box open" I actually mean making sure it's the first thing pulled up, otherwise jumping onto things like the browser would stop the recording process. Anyways enjoy!

Return to “Vlogs”