• Out of Character • OOC Chat Thread - Ne'haer

This is a city located on the coast of western Idalos and stands as a pillar of light against the dark cliff faces surrounding it. Ne'haer is considered a port city for ships as well as the last stop for most seafarers adventuring to locate the Iulure Isles. For this, it is nicknamed "Death's Door". In contrast to its nickname, this city focuses mostly on religious values and rituals for the protection of the immortals watching over their city. Ne'haer is also a city booming with trade and nobility, as well as jobs and plenty of opportunities to advance in skills and crafts.

Moderators: Returner, Chronicle

Trevor
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Sorcerer
Renown: +20
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Thu May 10, 2018 8:48 am

Hello there! Trevor is currently a resident for Ne'haer, now anyways, and if anyone would like I'm up for some threads!
Odd
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet

Thu May 10, 2018 8:51 am

Hello and welcome, I think?

Odd is in Na'Haer looking for his lost pappa, but he's not really the most sociable person. If you'd like to thread together, please feel free to PM me or start a thread, and I'll jump in! If not, no problem. I'm sure you'll find someone, all the writers are very nice. : )
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Doctor
Renown: +520
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters

Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 am

Yeeeeees all the mages omg

Thread with me, bois
Trevor
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Sorcerer
Renown: +20
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 pm

I'd be happy to do threads! I'm a little slow at starting them though, but if anybody's got open threads or starts one I'll jump right in. I also would like a few of those pretty boxcodes too.
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters

Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey folks! If anyone is interested in helping with plot developments for Acadia, lemme know! I'd like for it to involve more than just Alistair, Jon and potentially Doran (?) haha. Even non-mages can totally get involved; it's a new region we're trying to build, after all. :D

Also, Mommy Raskalarn is here and it's gloriousss
Chronicle
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

Staff

Events

Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am

Attention Ne'haerans!!!

You all may have noticed that we have two shiny new threads labelled "IC News" in our forum now, and that is because all of you dear players (even those beyond Ne'haer) have opted to influence the city in a variety of ways. Therefore in my effort to further develop and promote the city, I'm taking it upon myself to personally flesh more out via the two most important concepts of Ne'aher:

The Faithful are more commonly the ones to openly address the public so on particular days of the season, you may find that your PC's can 'catch wind' of their announcements via solos or partnered threads if you choose. What the Faithful you may ask? Ne'haer's core has been heavily developed on both Religion and Politics more than anything, and therefore I feel it would personally flesh out this aspect if we had some way to bring this to life. Therefore The Faithful are essentially the priests and acolytes of the temples as they address the city, and are more popularly associated with the public in comparison to the Council of Minäih. They literally make it a priority to sway the public with their influence, and that aspect is going to be highlighted via that thread there.

The Six Seats is essentially the Council of Minäih in action, during periods where they meet up and commune over things in the city. They're meant to be portrayed as quite active and heavily influental in Ne'haer's own political side! While they're not as often found making public appearances as The Faithful are, they certainly aren't ignoring anything going on in the city they run diligently! Therefore anything posted here is more OOC knowledge for you mostly, so that you all know the actions you're taking actually matter in Ne'aher. It is also important to note that not all threads can be tracked, therefore the mods and I implore you to use the Impact Threads here for anything that might catch their interest.

That's pretty much it on the announcement and update, there's certainly another interesting update to come for Ne'haer soon. Until then bear with me and continue to write all the wonderful posts you've got going on!

Also I just got a very good question in how these two threads will effect/revolve around the Territories; which if anybody else has questions related to the two threads later please feel free to PM me or ask away here. In terms of the two IC News threads tying into the other Territories, word has a tendency to reach them but many of the settlements are considerably independent, so they may catch wind of things related to The Faithful but depending on the settlement; they're more than likely just going to do what they normally would with little reception towards it. However you should all be aware that the Council of Minäih has hidden resources throughout the Territories, resources that help keep them better informed than the Faithful as well.

So good luck and have fun influencing Ne'haer!
Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs
"Don't always assume your dreams are fantasies, if you can imagine and visualize a world; believe it and just dive in." -Tetsuya Nomura
Ne'haer - Lore - Linkmap - Territories - Territory Info / Linkmap - Resources - Ecology - Development
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters

Wed May 16, 2018 12:04 pm

Yaaaay the six lol. Now we just need to burn all the temples and turn the city into a dictatorship! :oops:
Han Hetra
Approved Character
Profession: Hunter
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Contribution

Wed May 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Good stuff. Between the council thread going now and Han's increasingly strong ties to the all gods temple, I'm hoping to get him neck deep in city politics soon.
Merakion Lokhert
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 am

Prepare to be buttf**d by Ironridge ya'll.

Peace out.
Chronicle
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

Staff

Events

Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 am

Attention Ne'haerans!!!

Ne'haeran's and mages alike should now be aware that an update to Ne'haer's Lore thread has been added! The Usage of Magic now been filled out to elaborate on the views of the city's stance with magic. Not everything has obviously been filled in as it's been best determined to wait, until those Disciplines are fully released before any real final decisions are made. Enjoy the new update Ne'haer! More to come down the road.

Also:
Merakion Lokhert wrote:Prepare to be buttf**d by Ironridge ya'll.

Peace out.
Get with me on this and we can figure something out. ;)
Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs
"Don't always assume your dreams are fantasies, if you can imagine and visualize a world; believe it and just dive in." -Tetsuya Nomura
Ne'haer - Lore - Linkmap - Territories - Territory Info / Linkmap - Resources - Ecology - Development

Return to “Ne'haer”