The Six Seats

Where the Council convenes and watches all.

This is a city located on the coast of western Idalos and stands as a pillar of light against the dark cliff faces surrounding it. Ne'haer is considered a port city for ships as well as the last stop for most seafarers adventuring to locate the Iulure Isles. For this, it is nicknamed "Death's Door". In contrast to its nickname, this city focuses mostly on religious values and rituals for the protection of the immortals watching over their city. Ne'haer is also a city booming with trade and nobility, as well as jobs and plenty of opportunities to advance in skills and crafts.

Moderators: Returner, Chronicle

Chronicle
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

Staff

Events

Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am

Ne'haer
The Council | News
Within the confines of the Municipal Offices of Ne'haer is not only the Hall of Judgement where the Council presides, but the a complex layout of corridors and rooms that lead to different areas of the building. One particular section building is only given access to particular members of society, and from beyond that point it's internally the Council of Minäih's own base of operations. Within a particularly room that is well guarded and patrolled by the Blades, there sits a large granite stone table at it's center with six chairs fixated all around it's sides. This is where the Council convenes as one to manage the city, to make whatever arrangements are required for Ne'haer's politics.

However it is also where the members meet to report on every aspect of the city, to plot and determine just who and what are essentially worth watching. Not even the rats of the Underground are safe from the watchful eyes of the Council, therefore no one can count themselves safe from the secrecy and shadows the Council watches from.

This as well as the other thread The Word of The Faith are now going to officially serve as IC events. Every time your PC is involved with something influential, whether you post it in the Impact thread or not, there is a chance that either the Faithful of Ne'haer will remark upon... or the Council of Minäih will flag as noteworthy to watch. Please refrain from posting anything in this thread as this is purely for IC developments, and also please remember that what you read here is considered OOC knowledge until your character witnesses events such as these IC.
Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs
"Don't always assume your dreams are fantasies, if you can imagine and visualize a world; believe it and just dive in." -Tetsuya Nomura
Ne'haer - Lore - Linkmap - Territories - Territory Info / Linkmap - Resources - Ecology - Development
Chronicle
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

Staff

Events

Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 am

Ne'haer
The Council | News
Ashan 40th 718, Late Afternoon

Within the meeting room rested five individuals and one empty chair, with notes and various reports present in front of each member. As their meeting had been mainly business, there was more to remark upon before the end of their communion together. For there resided several copies of a particular pamphlet handed throughout Ne'haer, as they had been recently circulating the streets in a slow and progressive manner. Until finally earlier this trial The Faithful themselves took action, and proceeded to denounce the claims found written in the parchment in their possession.

"That didn't take long." Rauve mused as he paused from writing down his own personal notes.

"It is The Faithful, I'm surprised they took this long just to finally act." Saebin retorted in slight mirth at their actions, clearly unimpressed by how predictable The Faith of Ne'haer can be.

"What I wonder..." Thalin proceeded to interject with a murmurous tone. "Is how someone so bold can dare declare their policies on Immortals in a city that's truly in opposition of what they believe it. What do they have to gain when a development such as this seems..."

"Folly." Rauve finished with a smirk to the Agricultural Councilman. "Someone who clearly thinks they have much tact wants to gain notoriety in the poorest approach manageable."

"It's true." Amélien added as she looked over her own personal copy of the pamphlet. "Their intention seems only to ridicule the fact worship of Immortals enslaves us to them, and they proceed to make their first target the Matron of Rharne no less. Clearly someone is intending to stir thought or question in the people, but when you read it a lot just seems like nonsense of a lunatic in my opinion."

"Lunatic or not, they're not making it easy to apprehend." Loren hissed in disgust with her arms crossed. "My Blades have had little luck in tracing the source of this, it seems like they lose trace as soon as they reach the Underground." At that note Amélien couldn't help but smile, a suggestion that the rest of the Council understood all too well.

"If I didn't know better dear sweet lady Amélien, I'd say you already have a finger in this honey jar we've discovered."

"Then clearly you know me too well." She remarked to Rauve as she rested the pamphlet before her. "I've already had agents scouring the Underground for sources, it wasn't long until they'd picked up something of interest. Even now, one of the people handing out these parchments has been apprehended. Privately."

The rest of the Council stirred with eyes all on her. "And?" Thaelin inquired for the rest of his fellow members.

"He knew nothing more than that a few men were asking him to hand them out. He was a slave freed recently and has had little education in reading, thus far knew not the contents of this pamphlet."

"Sly dogs!" Rauve complimented as a finger and thumb pinched the bridge of his nose.

"There's more," Amélien hinted as her smile suddenly fell into a more serious expression, "we've learned that these men come beyond our region. That they represent a group known as 'The Sons of Justice' or so they claim to be."

"Who?" Loren's eyes narrowed inquisitively at the name.

"Some kind of movement near Etzos apparently, they are somewhat recent in establishment or so I'm told. What their goals or motives are however, I cannot say for sure." Amélien answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Clearly they intend to demean worship of the Immortals... Should we view this as an act against Ne'haer?" Saebin tested with a grin of her own.

"No. I know good and well Etzos wouldn't condone this personally, besides this actually presents an interesting opportunity." Thalin interjected shortly just after the implication.

"It does indeed." Amélien answered in turn. "I've already made arrangements for an ambassador to head to Etzos, if you ask me it's been long put off that we send word to the High Marshall of the city."

"Wait, you prepared for this without consent Amélien?" Rauve checked as he leaned further into the table.

"I had reason to believe that this was something we would already agree upon. Since High Marshall Parhn of Etzos would like to know what his denizen's are doing beyond his region as is, there is other motive to be found in sending an envoy to meet with him. Plus I already had the best agent in mind to serve as ambassador. She'll most certainly do well for the job."

"Still should've consulted all of us." Loren reprimanded coldly with eyes on Amélien.

"I apologize for failing to do so beforehand."

"It matters not now," Thalin cut in once more with his hands balled together on the table, "all that's left is to deal with this before The Faith find out more about it. Otherwise they'll take matters into their own hands."

"Indeed." Amélien agreed as the rest of the remaining members reluctantly nodded as well. "I will keep a close eye on this and a few other things as well, once I have word from our ambassador on the status of things; I will surely give my report on prompt."

And on that note the meeting of the Council concluded for that Trial.
"Don't always assume your dreams are fantasies, if you can imagine and visualize a world; believe it and just dive in." -Tetsuya Nomura
Ne'haer - Lore - Linkmap - Territories - Territory Info / Linkmap - Resources - Ecology - Development
Chronicle
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

Staff

Events

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 am

Ne'haer
The Council | News
Ashan 26th 718, Midday

PH response for this.

Return to “Ne'haer”