[Developers Office] Brothers Bungalow

Developers Office

Have a matter that needs to be addressed by a Prophet? Come find their office here! Please note that all private issues should be kept to PMs or the Help Desk.
Brother
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: Lorewalker
Renown: -13
Plot Notes
Office

Contribution

Staff

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 am

So Hi there! Dunno why ya stumbled in but welcome!

So yes the is Brothers... My office! I'm a developer so that means I make things... at least I hope it does!

So apologies for the lack of style, man post codes are a weakness for me, that said making fun things for players to interact with is something I don't plan on slacking off with!

So as far as my primary jobs and such go. I'd say that filling the world with fun flora is my goal! so in the future I wanna be the person responsible for that tree that smacked you when you tried to ax it. Or that flower that purred when you watered it, or what have you! Beyond that I'd love to hear what you the players want made, or if you have some awesome idea you want some help polishing, totally down for having idea bounced off me! I wanna be totally approachable so just hit me up whenever K!

But yep! Contact me here, maybe i'll even pretty this place up as the time finds me! until then!
Please Excuse the mess
Last edited by Brother on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brother
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Profession: Lorewalker
Renown: -13
Plot Notes
Office

Contribution

Staff

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:10 am

Goals!

Alrighty so my checklist!

Develop at least 10 different unique plants!
Develop a Cave System!
Get interest checks in what sort of flora/fauna/location stuff people want to see
Be awesome
Find even more things to work on!
Astronomy
Advocate - New Staff
Advocate - New Staff
Profession: Starchild Extraordinaire
Renown: +69
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Re: [Developers Office] Brothers Bungalow

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:33 am

Brother!

Oh man, am I lucky I met you! Your development work is stunning, you're perfect for Yaralon, you're a PLEASURE to be around, and your character work is just so admirable. You've literally inspired the direction of my personal writing development and I'm lucky to know you. More than that, Standing Trials is lucky to have you. PLEASE never stop being this wonderful and I hope you have a stellar day
Signature credit to Banshee!

Return to “Prophets' Offices”