[Advocate's Office]: Munchkin's Cave

Have a matter that needs to be addressed by a Prophet? Come find their office here! Please note that all private issues should be kept to PMs or the Help Desk.
Munchkin
Advocate - Staff (TL)
Advocate - Staff (TL)
Race: Mer
Profession: Advocate Team Lead
Renown: 0
Office

Contribution

Staff

[Advocate's Office]: Munchkin's Cave

Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Who are you calling 'Cute'?!
Hey all!

So, this is my office! Post here if you need anything from me and I'll be checking back regularly to make sure I can help all of you! If I take my time, or I'm just being slow and disappointing, drop me a PM to give me a kick up the backside!

What I do:

So, as Adv team lead, I do Advocate stuff! I help out and around, and I'm a friendly face (despite the box code). So if you need anything, post it here or PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. Aside from that, feel free to chat here and populate my outdated office!

That's all for now :D
Astronomy
Advocate - New Staff
Advocate - New Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: Starchild Extraordinaire
Renown: +69
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Re: [Advocate's Office]: Munchkin's Cave

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 am

Munchkin!

Alex, paying you compliments like this is so much more difficult now that you're my actual literal RL friend. Well, I mean, everyone on this site is my friend, but like I wouldn't sign up for multiple roadtrips with just anyone, yknow? You got me to play Fortnite. Anyway. Uhh. I tell you a lot of this already, but you're incredibly talented, remarkably kind, and I'm lucky to have you in my life. I'd say more, but sometimes really deep feelings are those of simple definition, and only simple words with a lot of meaning behind them can really truly embody those thoughts. I guess. Idk, but you're valued, I love you, and I hope you have a stellar day
Signature credit to Banshee!

Return to “Prophets' Offices”