What Should I Post Here?
- This is a great place to remind me about active roleplays that I'm involved in as a Narrator. When I say remind, I simply mean a post. DO NOT send me 10 private messages and post 4 times in my office just to tell me that I haven't responded to an RP in a day. I think I have patience but please, do not test it, because once I run out of patience, I REALLY run out of it.
- Let me know if you've posted in a shop/guild/location that's within a city I'm moderating. I try my best to stay on top of responses but sometimes I may miss a few.
- If you have ideas in mind for your character's plot line that you would like me to help you with, or help you roleplay through, please send me a PM with your ideas and we'll talk about them. Do not post them here if you don't want them to be public.
- If you have any ideas for additional locations within a city I am moderating or if you have ideas for NPCs we need to add, please send me a PM with your ideas and we'll talk about them. Same as above.
- If you have a thread that's been long overdue for grading, post it here with a link and I'll look into getting it graded for you. I'll note that by long overdue, I mean it's been a few weeks with no one actively grading threads. Please try to send a PM to a Minstrel or Poet before contacting me about grading. Versifiers, Minstrels and Poets are there to help you, go through them if possible before coming to me.
- If you are interested in gaining a blessing or a curse for you character and you would like me to moderate this thread for you, please post here with details of why you want the blessing/curse and which one you want.
What Shouldn't I Post Here?
- Do not post complaints here. If you have a complaint, it's better to PM one of the Narrators about it rather than post it publicly. I do not tolerate drama, not from myself and certainly not from other people. So don't bring any to my doorstep, because while I will deal with it, it probably won't be in the way anyone who comes to me making a whole bunch of dramatic shite to me is likely to be looking for.
- If there is a moderator actively grading threads, do not post a thread here to be graded by me. It will get deleted and you will not get your grade any faster. I will only grade threads that have been waiting to be graded for at least a month.