[Storyteller's Office] The Crystal Ball

Have a matter that needs to be addressed by a Prophet? Come find their office here! Please note that all private issues should be kept to PMs or the Help Desk.
Oracle
Lore Analyst
Lore Analyst
Race: Prophet
Renown: +500
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Medal count: 9

Featured

Contribution

Staff

[Storyteller's Office] The Crystal Ball

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:05 pm

The Crystal Ball

Welcome one and all to my little corner of Idalos! I am a Storyteller and a city mod of Rharne. Please feel free to contact me either here, via private message or in Discord if I can assist you in any way.

What I Can Do
  • Moderate Threads
  • Review Threads
  • Create development pieces such as Flora, Fauna, Factions and Locations.
  • Approve Developed Items
  • Approve Jobs and Wages
  • Mod bomb your lovely threads!
  • Handle any questions or concerns you might have.

Make a Request

Hi there guys, so I wanted to turn my office into a place where players can make moderation requests with a little more ease. If you have have a thread that you might like to see a mod bomb in or if you would simply like a modded thread please make the request here. I'll follow-up each request with a pm to get more details before moving forward.

Please fill out and post the form below, in this thread(my office) and I will contact you asap.

NOTE: I reserve the right to turn down ANY requests. I am a volunteer so my time is limited. Please don't be offended if I am unable to take your request at this time.

Form:
  • Thread Participants: (Please list the names of everyone that will be in this thread)
  • Mod Bomb or Moderated Thread: (Please choose a one off mod bomb or modded thread)
  • Plot Details:(What sort of a thread are you looking for here? Action? Adventure? Intrigue? Please get as specific as possible)

Code: Select all

[list][*][b]Thread Participants: [/b](Please list the names of everyone that will be in this thread)
[*][b]Mod Bomb or Moderated Thread:  [/b](Please choose a one off mod bomb or modded thread) 
[*][b]Plot Details:[/b](What sort of a thread are you looking for here?  Action? Adventure? Intrigue? Please get as specific as possible)[/list]

Last edited by Oracle on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 30 times in total. word count: 337
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
Office |Rharne| Rharne Lore | Rharne Development | Rharne Linkmap | Rharne OOC

"In Play by Posting Role Playing, inaccurate and inconsistent lore is considered especially heinous. On Standing Trials, the dedicated investigators
who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Lore Analysis Unit. These are their stories..."
Oracle
Lore Analyst
Lore Analyst
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Staff

[Storyteller's Office] Through the Looking Glass

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm

word count: 85

"In Play by Posting Role Playing, inaccurate and inconsistent lore is considered especially heinous. On Standing Trials, the dedicated investigators
who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Lore Analysis Unit. These are their stories..."
Astronomy
Advocate - Apprentice Staff
Advocate - Apprentice Staff
Profession: Starchild Extraordinaire
Renown: +69
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Templates
Medal count: 6

Contribution

Staff

Re: [Storyteller's Office] The Crystal Ball

Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:42 am

Oracle!

Oh my god, were you an actual real life godsend. You were my first city mod back on this website! You, and your efforts in Rharne, are part of the reason why I still write as Leeson Andaris, and thank you so much for that. The love, the absolute love, that you have for Rharne is felt every time I thread there. Every time I look for environmental details. You have put in the work to fully realize Rharne as a city and holy shit were you good at it. There's a reason you were contributor of the month, Steph. You deserve it so much. And I KNOW that you're appreciated here on site, both as Oracle and Seph. You're loved. You're appreciated. By everyone. And if not by everyone, then certainly by me. I hope you have a stellar day!
word count: 155
Signature credit to Banshee!
Oracle
Lore Analyst
Lore Analyst
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Re: [Storyteller's Office] The Crystal Ball

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 am

Thank you so much for the kind words Astro, it really means alot to me. Rharne is a blast to mod, and a big reason it is so great is because of the players themselves. You guys breathe life into it, and I've loved watching you all grow along side it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that message. It's my birthday today and waking up to read your words was in a way, a really wonderful gift.

Thank you! :D
word count: 93

Return to “Prophets' Offices”