• Solo • Daddy Dearest

Yaralon is opening as a moderated area on 1st Feb 2023.
Cervantez
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Yari Runner/Mercenary/Assassin
Renown: 195
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Daddy Dearest

☠ Vhalar 35th, 718 ☠
☠ Mood: Determined, Shocked
☠ Current Thought: Not again
☠ Current Theme: Bury Me Low

☠ Once again he was here, the Northeast corner of Yaralon where it all began. Standing in the middle of the burho, Cervantez closed his eyes, hoping to hear his mother's voice like he had the first time. But nothing, only the wind whistling in his ear as it went by.

He had come back hoping to hear her voice again, to hear those sweet words one more time. He walked the streets but no voice, nothing remotely close to a familiar voice. He started to think he was going crazy, knowing damn well he heard her voice the last time he was here.

"Mother if you are here, please, I need to hear your voice. Please let me hear you, so I know I'm not crazy?"
he pleaded, whispering just low enough to be heard.

But nothing, nothing but the wind and the sounds of a quiet burho. He was getting worried, frightened that he could truly be going crazy, and needed to get a grip on his sanity. Finding himself by a window, he looked into it, at his reflection, slapping himself.

Shaking his head and looking into the reflective window, he sighed, becoming frustrated at not getting an answer from her. Maybe she had moved on, maybe she was far from his reach. Whatever the case was, it didnt sit well well with him at all.

Still the momma's boy I see. A voice whispered, causing the Lotharro to whip his head around, looking about to see where it came from. I can't believe you still are clinging to her, even after her death.

No, he wasn't crazy, that voice was too distinct to be mistaken for anything else. It was familiar, and he could feel his heart race as he looked around. No one was within several yards of him so he couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

Turning back to the window, however, he finally caught a glimpse of the source. There in the window, behind his reflection was a visage of his father. The strangulation marks still fresh on his neck as if they had been placed there earlier that trial. ☠

"Speech"

Last edited by Cervantez on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 380
Cervantez
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Yari Runner/Mercenary/Assassin
Renown: 195
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Daddy Dearest

☠ VVhalar 35th, 718 ☠
☠ Mood: Determined, Shocked
☠ Current Thought: Not again
☠ Current Theme: Bury Me Low

"Im going insane, first mother, now him."
he said, taking staggering steps away from the window. He couldnt believe his eyes.

Of all the people he could have seen, why did it have to be him. He would have much rather seen his mother, yet this demon stood in his own reflection.
"Why....why are you here?"
he inquired, a snarl in his voice as he spoke.

The phantom of his father chuckled disappearing from view, yet his voice remained as it echoed in the air. My how you have grown my son. A true lotharro if I ever saw one. his father noted, the words sending shivers up Cervantez's spine. It brought back old memories, ones he wished would die.

"SHUT UP!"
he roared, clasping his head in his hands to cover his ears, not wanting to hear any more. But it wouldn't work, the words still came through into his mind

He didnt want to experience this, he didnt want to have to relive such horrific memories of his past. There were certain things that were better left dead, and this was one of them. He didnt have a choice in the matter.

Turning to face the window behind him, he looked to find the smirking gaze of his father looking back at him. It made the Lotharro sick to his stomach, as well as angry at the phantoms smugness. ☠

"Speech"

word count: 250
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Eastern: Central: Yaralon”