• Information • [Viden] Questions & Answers

Post here for questions specific to Viden

All your Viden information in one handy subforum!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Viden] Questions & Answers

Learning More Every Day
There is an entire forum for asking questions to the general populous (players and staff) on Standing Trials. But maybe you have a specific question and you want to make sure you catch my attention? Then here is the place to ask it! I will also post any questions I receive from the main forum or private messages (with permission of the asker, and anonymised if necessary) in here, if I think many can benefit from the question raised.

This is an opportunity for others to learn about this beautiful city. Any more veteran players, who feel confident in offering their insights about Viden in answering a question, may do so at any point. I always love to see what others think about the fortress of learning, and I am willing to learn too!
word count: 137
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

This is possibly practically under my nose, but does Viden have an official ceal/ and or flag, and if so, doe their images exist on this site, and could you describe them to me? This isn't super important, but it is information that would be kind of helpful to know. As always, my thanks.
word count: 55
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi Jed!
Hmm... at present time, no, Viden does not have a crest or flag... but I think I will have to design one! Sit tight and I will get back to you on that!
word count: 35
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Information Repository”