• Out of Character • [Rharne] Q&A

Ask your Rharne-related questions here!

Here you will find old calendars etc, things which are out of date, but which players may want for info.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

[Rharne] Q&A

Q&A Thread
You've got questions? We've got answers! Please use this thread to ask any questions you may have about Rharne and its populace. We encourage you to post here before PMing the staff so that other players can also see the answer. If you have a question, there's a good chance others have the same one!

Please continue to request character-specific approvals through Narrator Support or PMs.

Thanks!

Helpful Resources:
[columns=2]Rharne Lore
Thunder Priestesses
Lightning Knights
Merchants Guild
NPC List[/columns]
word count: 88

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

[Rharne] Q&A

Greeeeeetings!!

In part of a past plot I'm subtly working with Patrick his intention has been to make friends/meet contacts with the elusive Shadow Quarter! The first thread indicating his interest in this particular group can be found here, and the overall summary is that Patrick pulled a stunt with a few bribes made to rearrange shipments. This in turn created a setup he could use, more or less to relay a message to the suppliers of these shipments within Rharne. Basic intention is to gain notoriety with those involved in the Shadow Quarter in general.

Currently another thread I started this season, here, is driven towards cutting a bad dealer's supply off and sending his shipments to other supposed buyers. An attempt at making a gesture of good intent for those sneaky bastards! Overall though the story of this thread is driven to where Patrick is basically kidnapped by the dealer he 'screwed over' and the way it's set is either the Lightning Knights or the Shadow Quarter are going to have to save the day.

Sooooo my question is, is whether or not these actions have done enough to spur a reaction out of the Shadow Quarter? And what more does Patrick need to do, or rather what is required, in order for him to establish contact with this secretive group?
word count: 227
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

[Rharne] Q&A

Great questions, Patrick! I've connected with Pegasus, and she'll be dropping in on your solo thread with a proposal from someone within the Shadow Quarter - so keep an eye out for that. She'll also work with you to set up tasks for Patrick to build trust and rapport and, hopefully, reach his & your goals! Hang tight. x
word count: 60

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Hanabi
Race: Human
Character Sheet
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: [Rharne] Q&A

I want to work as a thunder priestess (for my job). What profession would this be considered as? Or rather, what skill do I use to determine income.
word count: 28
Oracle
Profession: Seeress
Renown: 1000
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Events

Re: [Rharne] Q&A

Hanabi wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:54 am I want to work as a thunder priestess (for my job). What profession would this be considered as? Or rather, what skill do I use to determine income.
Great question Hanabi! So this is something you can work out with us (the local Prophets) The Professions list is a wee bit outdated so we can help you with setting up your initial profession. If you want to start out as a Priestess you can start as a Novitiate or as the Priestess Rank, although the latter will just require Prophet permission :) So just toss myself or Munchkin a pm if you want to start at the Priestess rank.

A pay cap of 50 seems reasonable to me since this is the pay cap of a normal city guard. If that is alright with you then we can move forward with that.

As for your profession skill I would think that any combat skill could be used as your profession skill. This could include blades, projectiles or unarmed combat.

And just so you know, we are in the process of reanalyzing and rewriting the Lighting Knights and Thunder Priestesses so many of the skill requirements will be changed at the higher tiers and you won't be required to learn Unarmed Combat.

I hope that helps answer your question. Please feel free to pm myself or Munchkin if you have any specific questions you need answered in order to help you get started. :D
word count: 251
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne Archive”