GST Roster: Cold Cycle 720

Go here to advertise your availability as a Guest Story Teller - or to post your "Wanted" ad! Also contains the "Looking for Companions" forum.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Pegasus
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 37

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

GST Roster: Cold Cycle 720

Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:03 pm

GSTs, post here!!

Please Post Here

Please post here to confirm that you're available as a GST this Cycle. Complete the following:

Code: Select all

1. Preferred method of contact
2. What people can expect from me as a GST (eg: how often will you post etc).
3. What I expect (when you'll consider a thread abandoned, etc)
4. What I prefer to GST about
5. What I will not write about / off limits.
6. Any other information
Thanks!
word count: 94
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~
Current Status: All is good.
Faith Augustin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: +1000 +
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: GST Roster: Cold Cycle 720

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:18 pm

This is an Example

1. Preferred method of contact: Shout at me.
2. What people can expect from me as a GST very little
3. What I expect a lot
4. What I prefer to GST about: myself
5. What I will not write about / off limits: you
6. Any other information
word count: 52
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Dust Quarter Satellite Clinic ~ Order of the Adunih~Soup Kitchen & Community Center
Darius Baer
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: +345
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 23

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:47 pm

1. Preferred method of contact - PM on site.
2. What people can expect from me as a GST (eg: how often will you post etc). - I'm aiming to run a GST each cycle; more, if workload allows. Posting speed depends on the complexity of the thread and the pace of the PCs, but I would aim to post weekly at least.
3. What I expect (when you'll consider a thread abandoned, etc) - Communication. If you miss two rounds without posting or letting me know OOC that you are no longer expecting to post, I'll consider your involvement in the thread to be at an end.
4. What I prefer to GST about - Simple plots (for now). Combat. Action scenes. Minor mysteries.
5. What I will not write about / off limits. - Magic (I haven't got my head around the lore). Anything that belongs in the Adult Forum.
6. Any other information - My first GST sign-up (Cold Cycle, 721) is here!
word count: 164
Shl'Drei
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Profession: Animal Trainer
Renown: +100
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 4
Medal count: 1

Contribution

Tue May 04, 2021 5:00 am

1. Preferred method of contact: Pm on site. Discord is also available!
2. What people can expect from me as a GST (eg: how often will you post etc): Once I get into the swing I'm going to open more space. Until then, I'll be keeping it one GST running at a time. If I'm already writing one with a group, i won't make another unless its a follow up/separation of the previous one. In regards to schedule, it depends on the size of the group. I'll always be trying my best to reply once a week if not more- I'm flexible with times.
3. What I expect (when you'll consider a thread abandoned, etc): Communication is a big thing! I'm very patient, if you need more time or something happens IRL, just shoot me a heads up and I'll be fine with it. The only time I get antsy is if you say nothing and i see no activity from you. As for abandoning, if you miss a round, I'll message you to check-in. If that message doesn't garner a response in 48~ hours and you miss the next round I'll consider it a wrap. If you respond ot the message and let me know whats up, no matter how vague, I will wait for you.
4. What I prefer to GST about: Hard question! Adventure/Combat/Exploration type things? I particularly like the idea of Expeditions! Also, if there's a location in your area marked with 'secrets to be found' or something similar and you'd like to go for it, shoot me a message! I'd be happy to help out.
5. What I will not write about / off limits: Adult forum content, not including gore/injuries/the like.
6. Any other information: You can check my GST slots here- even if I'm running one already i can still hear you out if you have ideas. Just remember I'm going one at a time.
word count: 344

Return to “Story Central”