Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Prospectors Warehouse (Base)

Prospectors Warehouse
Situated in the glass quarter, the Prospectors Guild headquarters is quite the impressive building. Both flat and long, the majority of the building is underground to keep resources safe. The is sizable, fitting multiple rooms. First of, it should be noted that it is somewhat like an apartment - their are living quarters for essential staff and a multitudes of rooms and workshops for each members related crafting requirements. It the inside is nicely decorated, and it seems organization and ease of accessibility was in mind with the design. Light filters in from high glass windows and there is a common area/lounge for members in the very back. The cleaning staff do regular sweeps and inventory checks every five or so breaks of the trial. It's always bustling inside, with people going or out, working or not.

Services

Resource Gathering: Tier 5+ | Resource Dependent
Material Appraisals - Tier 5+ | Material Dependent
Exploration - Tier 6+ | Locale Dependent

Location NPC List

Moderator's Note: Players are welcome to use these NPCs if they're writing about this location.

Rodrigue

Race: Cadouri
DoB: 23rd Ashan, Arc 668
Title: Guildmaster
Skills: Navigation (Master), Field Craft (Expert), Mining (Competent), Business Management (Competent), Research (Competent), Endurance (Competent), Engineering (Expert), Appraisal (Expert)

Rodrigue is very enthusiastic and all the recklessness he can handle. He’s a very brave badger, often taking his time to explore locales of interest even after being given the guildmaster position. Because of his wanderlust his presence is sparse in the actual headquarters - he often gets urges to just spread his paws and explore. He and Calibur work closely, with the Cadouri having taken him in after an expedition that neither will speak openly of. He uses his skills to seek new things, though he can be a bit naïve he isn’t stupid. He’s very set in mind, often ignoring warnings to go further and dig deeper. Without Calibur to reign him in he wonders what he would be or where.

Calibur

Race: Mixed (Human/Biqaj)
DoB: 18th Saun, Arc 674
Title: Guildmaster's Assistant
Skills: Business Management (Master), Logistics (Expert), Mathematics (Expert), Field Craft (Competent), Combat: Blades (Competent), Smithing (Competent), Socialization (Master)

From a long line of adventurers, Calibur’s very blood sings for exploration which makes him a fine personal assistant for Rodrigue. Calibur was actually taken in by the guildmaster after a bad expedition that gained him his scar and removed his family from him. Since, Calibur is training and operating under the Cadouri he has come to respect. Truthfully, they butt heads often due to Rodrigue’s reckless wanderlust and Calibur’s need to think everything through and beyond. Still, the two are very much good friends and wouldn’t trade each other for anyone. During expeditions Claibur is the voice of reason for Rodrigue as well as his limiter.
Credit: Rozkia
word count: 477
Language Key:
"Common!" | "Grovokian!" | 'Euthic Sign'
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Craftsmen Headquarters (Base)

Awesome work. I just have a few questions related to this:
  • Is the Cadouri the founder as well as the Guild Master?
  • If the Cadouri is the founder, this Guild would only have existed for a couple of arcs, as Cadouri weren't in Idalos until then.
  • This is a warehouse for a prospector's organization more than a crafting guild, it seems?
  • How many people does this place employ, typically?
word count: 71
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Rozkia
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Shady Mercenary
Renown: 125
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Craftsmen Headquarters (Base)

Is the Cadouri the founder as well as the Guild Master? If the Cadouri is the founder, this Guild would only have existed for a couple of arcs, as Cadouri weren't in Idalos until then.
Just the guildmaster, I thought I had that he was given the position somewhere - will make that edit shortly!
This is a warehouse for a prospector's organization more than a crafting guild, it seems?
Yes, but there's a few commodities (living area for staff, workshops, lobby) for those who are visiting or for work operations! Honestly the name was getting me because I felt miners coalition would be.. problematic LOL
How many people does this place employ, typically?
Given the size I imagined, I think there's a bit less than a handful of people on any given day. Perhaps 5-6? Mostly just the people who clean up, take inventory, and greet guests as well as the guildmaster.
word count: 157
Language Key:
"Common!" | "Grovokian!" | 'Euthic Sign'
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Prospectors Warehouse (Base)

Approved!

I will add this to the locations soon, in the meantime it's approved for play.
word count: 17
Avatar provided by the wonderful Pegasus
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Approved Development”