Lyrosaur

Name: Lyrosaur
Fauna Type: Unique Monster/Bounty
Mod Status: Self Mod
Quick Facts: Destructive, Violent, Zappy
Height: 25ft
Weight: 500lbs
Meta-Location Found: Southerm Idolas, Quacia, Helice

History: The Lyrosaur, beast feared on Helice for its destructive ferocity, has been rumored to have lived on the Helian Isle since before it was settled by its current inhabitants. To those On Kephallonia, hover praise the beast for its strength and the wave of destruction it leaves in its wake. Many Kephallonians believe the beast to be the ultimate form of glory if one slays the lightning breathing lizard. Early depictions of the Lyrosaur date back 150 arcs on cave paintings, showing a great battle between the Lyrosaur and a snake-like creature of unknown origin.

Habitat: n/a (one of a kind/unique)

Lifespan and Development: n/a (one of a kind/unique)

Diet: 100% Carnivore

Temperament: Violent & Territorial

Abilities:
Strong Legs: This monster can produce disabling shockwaves by stomping the ground. Because of its size and mass, it is able to cause ripples in the ground.

Lightning Breath: The Lyrosaur's signature attack is to spit a focused beam of concentrated electricity from its mouth. The electrical energy is contained within glands inside his dorsal spikes, as they glow before it releases the electrical beam. It can strike just as fast as a lightning bolt can, and cause significant damage to a target.

Power Tail: The Lyrosaur uses its powerful tail as a bludgeoning weapon against enemies. Its tail is incredibly strong, even being able to support its entire weight. The Lyrosaur's tail has also been shown to be prehensile, curling around limbs of opposing beasts.

Credit: Dosan S.
word count: 281
㊮ "I'm nothing more than a snake. With cold skin and no emotions, as I slither around searching for prey with my tongue, swallowing down whoever & whatever looks tasty." ㊮

Return to “Development”