㊝ Ashan 33rd, 719 ㊝
㊝ Mood: Nervous, Giddy
㊝ Company: Himself & New face
㊝ Current Thought: The Jig is up hih?
㊝ Current Theme: Sohei
㊝ Attire: Naked

"Common Speech"

"Vahanic Speech"
He tilted his head at the man's answer. A slave huh? He sure didnt fight like one that was for sure, but then again he was a slave in the pits, so his skill from that day made sense. It would also explain why he didnt kill Circi either.

After so much bloodshed could one really continue to paint their hands red? Dosan was sure he could, but then again he was far from the normal person that was for sure. Though as he watched the display of flames, his head shot up with a new revelation, he was a mage? How else would he be able to control flames like such?

It would also explain how he left that day, the wind pushing people out of his path. This man was truly interesting. And so the bat nodded his head, playing along as he listened.......till the man asked him for the truth, knowing he was a becomer. Dosan sighed, and flapped his wings and flew to the floor.

The space they occupied was filled with the sounds of fur becoming flesh, bones breaking and elongating only to snap back together. Muscles tearing and repairing. Within a matter of moments, Dosan was human again and shifted his gaze to the mage behind him.
"And here I thought i had you fooled? Was a convincing story though in my opinion. The name is Dosan....Dosan Saito, and you are?"
he introduced, standing in front of the man naked, with a hand offered for a handshake.

"What about you whats your story?"
word count: 288
㊮ "I'm nothing more than a snake. With cold skin and no emotions, as I slither around searching for prey with my tongue, swallowing down whoever & whatever looks tasty." ㊮
Kaelrik
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Hunter
Renown: 80
Character Sheet
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Shadow & Flame

Kaelrik watched as the bat in front of him began shifting from the adorable ball of fluff and mischief to that of a man. His face was familiar. The eyes and the form were known to him as he recognized the fighter who had joined him in the blood pits not all that long ago. He offered the man, Dosan as he introduced himself, a smile and a nod. Stepping forward Kaelrik took Dosan’s hand giving it a firm clasp before shaking it. He shook his head.

I am sorry to disappoint you but I suspected you of being a Becomer as soon as you started speaking. But…it was nice to have a companion for a while. For a change.” The simple man inside of Kaelrik, the one who did not concern himself with magic, slavery and other things, had enjoyed the companionship of the furry bat. As he released Dosan’s hand, Kaelrik’s eyes took in the man’s form. He was much shorter than Kaelrik but he was all lean muscle and toned strength. With a shrug of his shoulders, Kaelrik took up his seat once more.

My story is as I told you. I am a slave in this household. I was not always but I am now.” Folding his arms over his chest he quirked his head at Dosan. Now that he could see the man’s face, he could see some similarities in terms of bearing and countenance from the bat that had cuddled on top of his head. A part of him was now considering trying to find one of the little beasts and actually tame it so that he could have one as an actual companion. He had no animal handling skills to speak of and the rational side of his mind knew that embarking upon such an endeavor was not the brightest of ideas. The bats themselves were dangerous.

Now then, since I cannot have a strange naked man wandering around my master’s household, are you going to tell me how you got in here?” Kaelrik quirked a brow at Dosan. There was no threat in his voice. He saw no need to threaten the man. He’d been nothing but a curious snoop since he’d come into Kaelrik’s presence. That didn’t account for the time he might not have been in Kaelrik’s presence but considering the man was stark naked, he doubted he’d been up to much. Casually taking a look around as he’d said before, most likely.
word count: 427
Nasod
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Bounty & Monster Hunter
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 2

Milestones

Miscellaneous

㊝ Ashan 33rd, 719 ㊝
㊝ Mood: Nervous, Giddy
㊝ Company: Himself & New face
㊝ Current Thought: Nice to meet you
㊝ Current Theme: Sohei
㊝ Attire: Naked

"Common Speech"

"Vahanic Speech"
He looked the man over before pointing over his shoulder.
"I had transformed for the first yestertrial, and i was exhausted from the process."
he began moving to sit on the floor as he looked up at the man.
"Fridgar must have brought me here after I had passed out. He said his Kindal was a famed doctor, so I guess he brought me here in order to get looked at, though I'm not really sure."

His words held the truth in them, as he was certain Fridgar was the reason he was here. He couldnt help but smile at the fact that Fridgar thought that much of him to see to it he got better, or just didnt want to have him sleep out in the wilderness. Looking to the male he couldnt help but take in his handsome features and then realized that he never really got the man's name.

"By the way i never got your name, unless you want me to call you Mr. Defier from now on?"
he spoke moving to pick up one of the apples sitting in a bowl on a end table across the room. With a crunch, he bit into the fruit and stared the man down with his reptilian eyes.
"You know the man fought with that day in the blood pit did the unthinkable. Why did you leave when you could have finished that wretched woman off?"
word count: 265
㊮ "I'm nothing more than a snake. With cold skin and no emotions, as I slither around searching for prey with my tongue, swallowing down whoever & whatever looks tasty." ㊮
Nursia
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Profession: OOC Account
Renown: 0
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I really enjoy it when Dosan interacts with other player characters. Something about the interaction with another person does really well with your writing style, and it's something that really stands out.

A shame that Kaelrik is taking sabbatical. I hope that you two get to interact again. Hope you enjoy your rewards, regardless.
Nasod

Rewards

Knowledges:
Becoming: Transforming into your only totem
Becoming: Long lasting transformations
Becoming: Imulating the traits of your totem
Becoming: Echoeing your self totem voice
Deception: Keeping a lie alive
Deception: Telling an elaborate story
Deception: Maintaining the facade
Socialization: Conversing with the servant of the house
Socialization: Joining someone as they clean the dishes
Psychology: The mental patterns of a blood bat
Investigation: Asking who someone is
Investigation: Asking if someone lives in the house
Wealth:
None requested.
Renown:
None requested.
EXP:
+15, Becoming

Feedback

Understand that all criticisms are done in good faith. It would be a greater disrespect to not say anything in the face of problems. Please contact me through this account's inbox if you wish to further communicate on the matter of improvement, or if you feel as though anything is unduly harsh.

Player #2

Rewards

Knowledges:
Wealth:
Renown:
EXP:

Feedback

Understand that all criticisms are done in good faith. It would be a greater disrespect to not say anything in the face of problems. Please contact me through this account's inbox if you wish to further communicate on the matter of improvement, or if you feel as though anything is unduly harsh.
wc: 6001
word count: 258
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Threads”