• Out of Character • [Rynmere] Plot Starter Requests

Request a mini plot for your character here!

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Muse
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

[Rynmere] Plot Starter Requests

rynmere
PLOT STARTER REQUEST
Are you in Rynmere (or heading to Rynmere) and feeling a bit stuck with your plot? No idea where to take your character next? Unsure how to write your way out of a long absence or kickstart some adventure in your character's life? Want to meet some new people?

We've got your back!

Post here to receive a "Plot Starter" that is customized to your character. Plot Starters are a lot like Starter Quests that new characters receive upon joining Standing Trials. They are meant to be self-modded quest lines or mini adventures that your character can embark on, should they choose to accept it.

Receiving a Plot Starter does not mean you are obligated to take it. You may decide to use it or you may decide it's not right for you - and that's fine too! This is meant to get your creativity going and hopefully create some interesting new plot arcs for yourself and other characters in Rynmere.

Please note that each character may request up to two Plot Starters per season. Use the below form to get started!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 540px; background-color: #434343; padding: 30px 30px 30px 30px; margin: auto;  font-size: 1.1em; px; line-height:1.35em; color: #D4D4D4;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Mini Character Summary:[/b] Tell us a bit about your character and their history since starting on the site. What brought them to Rharne? ?What have they accomplished so far on Standing Trials? What do they hope to accomplish in future?

[b]Dreams:[/b] What is something your character wants? And what do you, as the player, want for your character?

[b]Fears:[/b] What is something your character fears? And do you, the player, have anything that is off-limits for your character?

[b]Timeframe:[/b] How long will you be in Rharne? Do you plan to stay here for a while or do you want to travel elsewhere? If you want to travel elsewhere, how soon do you expect that to occur?

[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you’d like to include may go here, including whether or not you would like any sort of moderator input once you receive your Plot Starter.[/align][/googlefont][/style]
Credit: Rumour
word count: 384
Amaryllis
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Mini Character Summary: As a new character, Amaryllis hasn't accomplished much, but she came to Rynmere in search of power and knowledge. Born a slave, she's incredibly ambitious, and something in her just isn't quite right. Perhaps being exposed to the spark has altered her mentality to seek nothing more than another thrill of power in her veins. For now, she works as an Actress, working to find a way into the throngs of noble society.

Dreams: To be Queen. :lol: Perhaps not of Rynmere, but a Witch Queen, an Ice Queen. A ruler. She wants to uncover knowledge that could give her an edge over her enemies. As for myself as a player, I want for her to grow in Defiance and to ensnare her in the politics of Rynmere. I want her to be a feared mage and become something like Flemeth. (Of course I understand that in Rynmere this is incredibly dangerous. I like the challenge.)

Fears: Good question. She fears losing control. She despised slavery and being made a pawn of someone else, and will do absolutely anything to avoid such a situation again. As for me as a player, there is nothing off limits for me.

Timeframe: Staying here for a while, or until she has to run away for one reason or another lol.

Additional Comments:I won't turn down moderator input if there is one! Thanks!
 ! Message from: Khymarah
PM sent to discuss.
word count: 242
Danielle Tobelle
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Mini Character Summary: Dani isn’t much of a new PC, but I haven’t been active with her for a while. She’s kind of just been floating in space since I started her in Etzos, and someone suggested I bring her to Rynmere, on account of another PC related to her had a plot going here that she could get involved in.

Dreams: As a character, Dani is driven mostly by spite and a burning hatred for pirates, so her becoming a naval officer wouldn’t be too much of a stretch, but she would also like to follow in her father’s footsteps and become a well known merchant. As the player, I kind of like both possibilities and have been thinking of ways to sorta merge them ic.

Fears: Dani doesn’t fear much, but losing like...everything would be a big deal. I, for now, want to avoid death but everything else is fair game.

Timeframe: For now, I’m not so sure on how long I’ll have Dani in Rynmere, but I don’t think I’ll be moving her anywhere else soon.

Additional Comments:I did apply for her to be cursed by Syroa, so if that goes through, there’ll be a bit of trouble.
 ! Message from: Pegasus
PM sent 25th May 2018
word count: 221
Doran Cooney
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Performer
Renown: 40
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Mini Character Summary: Bastard child, raised as a cousin to his sister whom he loved but who fell out of a tree, was paralyzed, and they jointly decided to overdose her medicine so she could die several years later. He wanders around, trying to live life as wonderfully as he can for the two of them. He gets a little sad sometimes, but mostly is just kind of a whimsical airhead with a silver tongue and good education. He's a novice acrobat performer, and he's very interested in anything odd.

Dreams: Doran wants - to live life seeking the beauty of all things. He doesn't really have a specific dream so much as he wants to do everything he can to live the life he and his sister/cousin wanted when they were little. I want - to have him go through more things and change and grow as a character. I'm not sure what exactly, but he's not combat shy and can handle a little bit of politicking, though he's very much a commoner.

Fears: Doran fears - forgetting his sister/cousin, mostly. There's not a whole lot he won't try, though he doesn't have a death wish, so anything over his head he'll usually try to find a way out of. I fear - not a whole lot. Dangerous stuff is fine, and if he dies, he dies. I think he'd accept that as well. Not a huge fan of politics or business as a writer though, so that would probably be my biggest fear. Haaaah.

Timeframe: Indefinitely. Maybe to the Eastern Settlements, but I don't really have a reason for him to do that yet.

Additional Comments: Any kind of moderator input, intervention, or the like is very welcomed haha
 ! Message from: Pegasus
PM sent 25th May 2018
word count: 308
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rynmere OOC Archives”