The Dumpatorium

Drop written information here that *isn't* in the official lore yet.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

The Dumpatorium

Keep this simple. Drop info in here that *isn't* in the official lore yet. This might be in a CS, Plotnotes, Gdocs. But keep in mind one very important truth. The presence of it here does NOT make it canon. These are suggestions until the Rynmere Fix It group establishes the canon.
word count: 53
Rei'sari
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 451
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: The Dumpatorium

I don't know if this helps, but when I created Kirei Qe'Azour, she was born to the Rowan Merchant Family. She has no idea of this, bit the relevance is that I needed names for her CS since none existed in lore. This is what I came up with.

Birth Father: Hadiras Rowan

Hadrias's Wife: Terialin Rowan (with the new update on Mortalborns, Karem is Kirei's mother, but Terialin Rowan raised her until she was three)

Younger Brother: Diras Rowan

Mural said to go ahead and make up names for the CS, but aside from the names, they don't exist. But if threads will be moving to the Eastern Settlements, the Merchant Families may need to be created.
word count: 123
Rei'sari was formerly Ari'sora, but after getting a fresh start in life and a new appearance from Vega, she changed her name to Rei'sari.
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rynmere Development Archives”