DOUBLE POST WITH ADDITIONAL INFO AT THE BOTTOM!!
Another new feature from Tech Guy!
Ok - so you will see that, at the bottom (and top) of every thread there is a new button.
We now have:
Auto Posting Your Wealth Claim
- "Post Reply" (does what it's always done!)
- "Request an XP Review" - posts directly to the review queue and auto-completes the form for you (always includes thread, location - if you've used the [skill and [knowledge tabs, then the skills used and knowledge requested are filled in too (see previous announce for clarity if you don't know about this!)
- "Claim Wealth Thread" - this is NEW today! If you click this - it will automatically post a wealth thread claim in the correct thread for you.
From the thread which you are using as your Wealth Thread, just click that button. You'll see that it posts some code in the Wealth Claim Thread.
First bit - in [ ] not ""
Please change the words WEALTH SKILL to the name of (yes, I know) - your Wealth Skill. It would be very helpful to us if you formatted it Skill (Level). So
Basketweaving (Tier 2)
Underneath that is the following which is just for you to fill in.
Please fill this in every time
Are you claiming a Language Bonus - Y / N
-- if so for what location
Are you claiming a Loyalty Bonus? - Y / N
-- if so - provide links or refer us to your UCP
If your Wealth Skill level has not been identified above - confirm it here, please -
You'll see it says:
"Additional Information - anything specific / unusual we need to know?"
The first time that you use this system
please put in here what your "usual" wealth claim would be. So - the code here
This is now a very swish automated system where - for example - we tell it once that you have a capstone or renown reward - and it applies it every time. Because Wealth has a lot of moving parts, then we want to make 100% sure that we've thought of everything (we've very thoroughly tested it) - so we are asking for the whole information (links and all) please.
That said - if you've given us the links for your Language Fluency Bonus or your Loyalty Bonus above - you don't need to do it again here.
When we modnote your wealth claim
We'll let you know what - if anything - should always be put in to "additional" information - and what you can just sit back and not tell us about any more!
Can I post an old-style wealth request?
If you want to. However, this will do things like list your wealth threads in your UCP with the Wealth Skill used, etc - save you keeping links etc. It is a much better system - and it will save us as mods a whole heap of time. So, if you want to stick with the old-style, you can - but we'd like it if you gave this a try.
UCP Character Tab
Your UCP Character Tab has a new section:
"Wealth Bonus" - this lists (or will, when you've submitted them!)
1. All your Wealth Threads, in a list - and what skill they used.
2. It THEN lists all the Wealth Bonuses (so +3 to your Wage from Renown) that you've accrued and which are applied every time.