Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Cold Cycle 718 Event: Vri, Pier & Pre Sign Ups

Don't know what I'm talking about? Look here!

Need To Know Info:
  1. I will be running three threads, two of which will be in Scalvoris, one of which will be in Rharne.
  2. My preference would be three pcs per thread, although I will maybe stretch to four.
  3. These threads will take place on the last three days of the cycle, so will not impact threads IN the cycle.
  4. It will be a weekly posting schedule.
  5. They will be risk / reward.
  6. These are not the usual "Scalvoris Seasonal" threads I run. Those will be happening as well.
  7. I'm not letting people determine whether they are Vri or Pier & Pre focused. I'll decide that depending on which thread you're in.
  8. Thread participation will be assigned randomly.
  9. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Code: Select all

Name of PC
Give me links of any meetings / interactions etc you've had with Vri, Pier & Pre or, you know, dying generally.
Has your pc done anything in the past which might have drawn Vri or Pier& Pre's attention, even slightly? Links, please?
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc would be best known for?
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc is most proud of?

[i]Please answer the above questions seriously - they will form part of the thread, potentially. Also, please ensure your CS is up to date as I will be using that information extensively. Thanks![/i]
word count: 258
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Toraj
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Amnesiac
Renown: 140
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Cold Cycle 718 Event: Vri, Pier & Pre Sign Ups

Name of PC: Toraj

Give me links of any meetings / interactions etc you've had with Vri, Pier & Pre or, you know, dying generally: Dark Hearts finale, where Vri was present
:Has your pc done anything in the past which might have drawn Vri or Pier& Pre's attention, even slightly? Links, please? As above. Vri was present in the thread and watched the PCs. That's about it, though. Don't know about Pier & Pre, beyond Rey'na being present as one of their blessed.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc would be best known for?: "Son of Light", his name means Truth, etc. Amnesiac, only really appeared very recently in Scalvoris and doesn't remember anything. Qylios' son, though unsure how many would know of this after Dark Hearts.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc is most proud of?: Saving Elias in Dark Hearts.
word count: 162
Tristan Venora
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mad Scientist Socialite
Renown: 934
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Name of PC: Tristan Venora

Give me links of any meetings / interactions etc you've had with Vri, Pier & Pre or, you know, dying generally. Collateral Damage: This is the thread where Syroa visited Tristan, transformed as Faith, and pretended to die in his arms.
Has your pc done anything in the past which might have drawn Vri or Pier& Pre's attention, even slightly? Links, please? Collateral Damage, any thread with Faith, for example Benchmark, The Woman That Never Was: He made a sculpture of a woman he had met in this thread so that people would know about her because he cared about her.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc would be best known for? He's a very famous artist - even Vhalar admires his work.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc is most proud of? His daughter Ayla.
word count: 157
Tio Silver
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Immortal
Profession: God of Curses
Renown: 665
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name of PC: Tio Silver

Give me links of any meetings / interactions etc you've had with Vri, Pier & Pre or, you know, dying generally: None directly, but he's made it a life goal to become Immortal.
Has your pc done anything in the past which might have drawn Vri or Pier& Pre's attention, even slightly?: Lightly stabbing Cassion.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc would be best known for?: To the Immortals? Lightly stabbing Cassion. For mortals it would probably be The Darbyton Derby.
No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc is most proud of?: His necromancy apprentice, Tasha.
Last edited by Tio Silver on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 117
Fast Facts
Noticeable quirks your character can see when threading with Tio.

Floats

Tio floats in the air, usually just a foot off the ground.

Explodeibur

Tio wears a scary looking gauntlet on his right hand that is clearly magical. It creates explosions.

Mercury

Tio has a masked alter ego who leads The Court of Miracles.

Enchanting Voice

Tio's voice has hypnotic properties.
Rei'sari
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 451
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name of PC: Ari'sora

Give me links of any meetings / interactions etc you've had with Vri, Pier & Pre or, you know, dying generally.

Does coming close count? She hasn't had any interactions with the Immortals, but she is pretty close to dying of neglect/abuse in this thread which is currently ongoing. She was also there when her mother died, but that hasn't been written out yet.

Has your pc done anything in the past which might have drawn Vri or Pier& Pre's attention, even slightly? Links, please?

It depends on how aware Vri is when someone is approaching death. Ari'sora comes fairly close here.

No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc would be best known for?

She's a new PC, so I am just starting out with her. But maybe the fact that she doesn't officially exist on any records until she is found in the above mentioned thread?

No matter how trivial or enormous, what's the one thing your pc is most proud of?

::thinks:: Her ability to teach herself things that interest her by reading about them. Since she has very little practical experience of the world outside her guardian's house, her world is made up of what she has learned in books, and the work she has done for her guardian.

Please answer the above questions seriously - they will form part of the thread, potentially. Also, please ensure your CS is up to date as I will be using that information extensively. Thanks!
word count: 266
Rei'sari was formerly Ari'sora, but after getting a fresh start in life and a new appearance from Vega, she changed her name to Rei'sari.
Lei'lira
Profession: Farmer
Renown: 267
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name of PC: Lei'lira
Location: Rharne, specifically a farm in the Stormlands that is near the city (she will be arriving in Vhalar)

No interactions with those Immortals, and I can't really think of any point where she came close to dying herself. But she was one of the healers in the Global Event of 716, and a lot of people were dying then, so maybe that counts?

[Global Event] Battle To The Tomb of Treid and [Global Event] Heal Thyself....

Not that I can think of.

That's harder. At the moment, Lei'lira is a noble who hasn't the slightest clue (or desire) to be a noble. She sees herself as a farmer/rancher and wants only to be treated like the rancher she sees herself as. So that is probably what she is most known for. But by the time the cold season comes around, if things go the way I hope, she will have been disowned by then. So being disowned, or being a skilled rancher might be what she is known for instead.

She is equally proud of her children (birth children, and adopted), and of her farm and her horses.
word count: 276
Rovy
Approved Character
Profession: Farmer
Renown: 25
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Name of PC: Rovy

Well, no thread yet (very new PC and all). But he has been in danger of dying a couple of times due to the flames caused by his Aukari blood. And by an infected wound on his shoulder during his adolescence. Not sure if that counts.

Other than the above, I don't think so.

He's a new PC, so nothing much. But he's a mixed blood with Aukari and Avriel heritage in Rharne. So he probably is best (negatively) known for that.

Hmm. His ability to fight for what he wants and what he believes in, without faltering on his convictions.
word count: 187
Kirei Qe'Azour
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Chef
Renown: 134
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name of PC: Kirei Qe'Azour

No interactions with any of them, and there really haven't been any times she has been close to dying herself. She has lost most of the people she cares about to death, though, if that counts.

Not that I can think of.

She is an apprentice at Elyari's Hope in Rynmere, and is known for her growing cooking skills under Elyari's mentoring. At the time of the event, she will be in Scalvoris on a journey to discover new cooking techniques, and get a feel for the local dishes. So she wouldn't really be known in Scalvoris, but she might be slightly known in Rynmere. Maybe.

That is hard to say. She is still in the process of learning who she is now that she is free, but she doesn't have a firm grip of that, or of what she wants out of life yet. She has goals that she is determined to accomplish, people she cares about, and things she enjoys, but I am uncertain that she truly takes pride in herself for them. Possibly the simple fact that she is moving forward and making the effort to explore who she is rather than giving up would count. She doesn't consciously take pride in that...but she would rather die than give up. She is also very proud of her children as any mother would be.

Please answer the above questions seriously - they will form part of the thread, potentially. Also, please ensure your CS is up to date as I will be using that information extensively. Thanks!
word count: 350
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Closing this up. We have 2 x groups for Scalv and 1 x group for Rharne.

Scalv Grp 1: Kierel, Tio, Toraj - full
Scalv Grp 2: Ari'sora, Tristan, Siorey full!

Rharne Gp: Lei'lira, Rovy - space for 1 more! (PM me if interested)

Who got which Immortal? Not telling! :)
word count: 50

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Final Groups Done!

Scalv Grp 1: Kierel, Tio, Toraj - full ~~ here
Scalv Grp 2: Ari'sora, Tristan, Siorey full! ~~ here

Rharne Gp: Lei'lira, Rovy - space for 1 more! (PM me if interested) ~~ here tis!

Who got which Immortal? Not telling! :)
word count: 41

Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Announcements Archive”