Severath Topic is solved

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Rei'sari
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 451
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Severath

When I was looking at this mark, I came across this Adored ability. Here's the wiki link: Severath

Divine Grace: This is a powerful healing ability, able to stop all ailments and heal the character or individual from fatal wounds almost instantly. When in use, the Sevrath mark glows a soft green/yellow and branches of light crawl over the character's skin. The light collects on the skin and forms droplets that either rain upon the individual they are trying to save or cluster on the skin of the user till they are almost completely glowing with energy. The energy absorbs into the skin, healing from the outside in. This ability may be used once every fortnight since it is very taxing on the Character's energy. If they attempt to use this ability more than recommended, they risk falling into a deep slumber that may last for weeks at a time.

In the terms of game play, what is "more than recommended?" Once a season? Three times a cycle? Something else? If this is mentioned somewhere else, and I've missed it, I apologize.
word count: 187
Rei'sari was formerly Ari'sora, but after getting a fresh start in life and a new appearance from Vega, she changed her name to Rei'sari.
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Severath

This ability may be used once every fortnight since it is very taxing on the Character's energy.
I'm guessing more than once every fortnight? Or fourteen trials?
word count: 29
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”