Scalvoris Roster: Hot Cycle 720

All PCs required to sign up here, please. Thanks!

For storing OOC things.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Scalvoris Roster: Hot Cycle 720

Welcome!
Well, welcome to the most interesting island on Idalos! I'm delighted that you've chosen to come here and look forward to making sure that your stay is very pleasant. We have all of the trials of the Hot Cycle 720 and we're looking forward to each one of them!!

Please use the code below to sign up for Scalvoris. There are a few questions on there. Please don't be shy, I love to hear about you and hope that the info will help make your Scalv experience better! Thanks!!

~Pegs

New To Scalvoris? Use this Code!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; color=#e9e9e9][align=center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=299&image_id=8918[/img][/align]
[b]Character Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Any NPCs?[/b]

[b]Reason For Being In Scalvoris:[/b] 
[b]Blessings and/or Curses:[/b]
[b]Character Likes & Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Character Goals:[/b]
[b]Open to random mod intervention in your threads?[/b] [size=50](Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary[/size].
[b] "Feel free to drop me a pm or contact me for a thread"[/b] or [b]"If I want to thread, I'll put it in the OOC"[/b] (delete one)
[b]What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season?[/b]

[/style]
Returning PC or been here before? This one!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; color=#e9e9e9][align=center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=299&image_id=8918[/img][/align]
[b]Character Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc)[/b]
[b]Open to random mod intervention in your threads? [/b][size=50](Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary[/size].
[b]What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season?[/b]
[/style]
Remember: If you're wanting to find out information about Scalv this is the subforum to look at!

For meeting people OOC, plots starters, events, exchanges, and wacky things like the Scalv Golden Ticket Scheme, have a look here.

And if in doubt? There's a Q & A thread there!! Or, just drop me a PM if you're unsure of anything.

Enjoy!

~ Peg
word count: 428
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Kalortah
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Voice of Calamity
Renown: 590
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Scalvoris Roster: Hot Cycle 720

Character Name: Kalortah
Race: Mortalborn Avriel
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) He fled Faldrass. Not much otherwise.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Yes!
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? Things that are impressive. Maybe take up a libertine lifestyle or go into hiding or fake his own death :)
word count: 85
~ Image ~ Image
Kalortah is always under the effect of the Tarouz ability,
Grandeur

Aliases:
Eldyn Morose
Larza Impre
Flavius Erythrian
Milian Le Moigne
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Leader of The Black Cats
Renown: 1815
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Balthazar Black
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc)? Well Balthazar has remained here but here are some recently highlights. He joined the Elements, solved a bunch of cases, became an Attuner, was at Faldrass during a crisis, and... he got a horse. Oh and he had some relationship troubles with Isabella, his magic mentor NPC because she wanted kids and he wasn't ready for it. Oh! And he started getting into alchemy.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? Yes!
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? Become the Militant or advance quickly through his branch. Learn more magic/ alchemy. Patch things up with Isabella. Discover the assassin who has been contracted to kill him (working on a NPC rival). Solve some more cases.
word count: 142

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Bellinos: His fingernails are always black. The color fades into his fingers.
Celarion: A dim glowing ring surrounds his left forearm.
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Rei'sari
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 451
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Ari'sora
Race: half Sev'ryn, half Avriel
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) She's had a busy cycle. She started studying linguistics at the University, and will be getting her Diploma as soon as I finish her teaching thread. She has also found a new obsession...err...*interest* in Alchemy after learning what it is. She was also at Faldrass when during a crisis. Oh, and she also moved out of Beacon into a nice house in the Sweetwine Woods. And had a baby.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Yes please!
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? That's a bit up in the air at the moment, but I would like her to get her Diploma and perhaps start on her Charter in Linguistics, and start earning her Letter in Alchemy.
word count: 172
Rei'sari was formerly Ari'sora, but after getting a fresh start in life and a new appearance from Vega, she changed her name to Rei'sari.
Kirei Qe'Azour
Profession: Chef
Renown: 134
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Kirei Qe'Azour
Race: mortalborn
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) Not much really. But she may find a way to switch back to her bipedal form out of the caracal form she has been stuck in since last Saun in an Ashan thread that is still ongoing.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Yes please!
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? I'm not really sure yet.
word count: 105
Tio Silver
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Immortal
Profession: God of Curses
Renown: 665
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Tio Silver
Race: Immortal
What's new for your PC since last you were here: Not much.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads: Absolutely.
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season: Set up the Court of Miracles. Steal a cannon. Free Avacer.
word count: 49
Fast Facts
Noticeable quirks your character can see when threading with Tio.

Floats

Tio floats in the air, usually just a foot off the ground.

Explodeibur

Tio wears a scary looking gauntlet on his right hand that is clearly magical. It creates explosions.

Mercury

Tio has a masked alter ego who leads The Court of Miracles.

Enchanting Voice

Tio's voice has hypnotic properties.
Yeva
Approved Character
Profession: Medic | Crytographer
Renown: 585
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Roster: Hot Cycle 720

Character Name: Yeva of Rharne
What's new for your PC since last you were here: Yeva has been on the sides of mountains to stop spiritual catastrophes, won the Scalv-hunt event alongside Darius Baer, participated in the solving of a series of kidnapping cases, continues to investigate mysterious attacks on Order of Adunih members, and of course, was present during the Fall(?) of Faldrass.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads?: Yes. Particularly anything with spirits, please. :)
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season?: Depending on how last cycle's seasonal wraps up, Yeva may or may not choose to leave Scalvoris. However, whether or not if she stays, I would love to go into the Scaltoth jungle, dabble at Ishallr, Immortal's Tongue, or any general adventuring trope. With warm weather, I think Yeva could increase her swimming skills. Other skills I would be interested in improving: drawing/painting, baking/cooking, unarmed combat, climbing, acrobatics, linguistics, gardening, cryptography, caregiving, surgery.

If/when Yeva reaches competent drawing, I would love to try and give PCs tattoos or piercings. I think it would be really fun to dabble in that. Anyway, my PMs and DMs are always open. I have some thread catching up to do, but please shoot me a message if you're interested in threading. I will need to update this when the calendar is released, but here is Yeva's plotter.
word count: 246
Darius Baer Bottom
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: 1110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Character Name: Darius Baer
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) Darius helped to solve the mystery of the missing children, sought out the Cylus Owl with Oram Mednix, shared victory in the Scalv-Hunt with Yeva of Rharne, used the Eclipse Portals to send supplies to ease the siege in Storm's Edge, and was involved in the event on Faldrass.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Yes.
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? Darius' biggest contribution in Scalvoris in this cycle will, most likely, be to leave...but when that happens is largely dependent on how the Faldrass event plays out. Even so, I want to upskill him in the process, particularly in Seafaring, Acrobatics, and Climbing.
word count: 155
Alyssia
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Renown: 225
Character Sheet
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Alyssia
Race: Aukari
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc): Alyssia actually tried to help in the Faldrass debacle! Though it did not end well, she also gave Tio and Nir a hand with the scalvbeast
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? Yes! They make life exciting
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? I would like to see Alyssia focus more on her future rather than run around lost
word count: 85
Lars
Approved Character
Renown: 85
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Character Name: Laures
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) Moved into a nice house with Carver, acquired some furry friends, got a letter in cosmetology, joined the Elements - the usual.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? Yes, but warning is appreciated!
What would you like to achieve on Scalv this season? Matching tats with the husband! More jewelry! Not dying (again)!
word count: 74
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “OOC Archive Scalvoris”