Immortal Interaction Request Thread

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.
Danielle Tobelle
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Renown: -23
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:45 am

Immortal: Syroa
Reason: Well, as the immortal of fury, I thought it would be interesting for Danielle to meet with Syroa considering how much rage/hatred she harbors these days.
History Details: Uhm, she's the adoptive sister of the mortalborn Narav. That's like...about it.
Blessings/Curses: Nope
Adult Forum Access: Currently, no
Alexander
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates

Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Immortal: Lisirra
Reason: Because she's awesome Alexander likes Lisirra and considers them to be similar, so he'd like to meet her for the sake of meeting her (more info on my CS). OOC, I'd like to eventually get Yithnai and have Alex become a pawn in Lisirra's games.
History Details: Alexander likes insects. His father also died from a strange, yet-to-be-discovered disease that might or might not have been the work of Lisirra('s Plaguebearers). He's also a mage, and the KB says Lisirra likes those
Blessings/Curses: Nah
Adult Forum Access: No, not yet, thanks for the reminder.
Kayleigh
Profession: Singer, Wanderer
Renown: +49
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:13 am

Immortal: Qylios
Reason: Build a connection, improve faith, and maybe have a chance of being marked?
History Details: Kayleigh is a personable character that cherishes the bonds of friendship she develops, as well as a growing character that's slowly developing her own sense of courage. She's had little connection to Qylios but favors her as an Immortal, and actually does tend to worship her.
Blessings/Curses: None
Adult Forum Access: Yes
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"Keep your hopes up high, and your head down low."

Ilinis
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Renown: +21
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Immortal: Famula
Reason: Famula doesn't like magic. Ilinis doesn't like magic. Perhaps they can further their goals regarding magic.
History Details: I currently have a thread going for Famula's festival in Ne'haer. She may have some knowledge of Ilinis' hatred of magic and his brother after this.
Blessings/Curses: No
Adult Forum Access: No
Tio Silver
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Pirate Captain
Renown: +422
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 am

Immortal: Ilaren
Reason: I've always thought that Tio would be the kind of person Ilaren would find entertaining, though not mark-worthy material, and I've always liked the idea of Tio meeting with Immortals in mortal form without realising it. Therefor I thought it might be fun to make a thread where Tio unknowingly has a drinking contest with Ilaren, and Ilaren uses her domain to make it so that Tio can actually get drunk despite being a Yludih.
History Details: There's been a thread before where Tio used his racial immunity to poisons to cheat at drinking contests and win money. It also mentions that he's been running this scam for some time.
Blessings/Curses: Blessed with Sesser
Adult Forum Access: Yes
Tio Silver
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Pirate Captain
Renown: +422
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:51 am

So here's an idea I had which I reckon could make for a really fun thread.
I quite like the idea of Tio meeting an Immortal (or mortal born) in disguise and going through a story interacting with them without knowing who they are, and as it happens my character currently has a treasure map in his possession. Would it be possible to make a thread in which Tio goes hunting for this treasure with an unusual companion, who he doesn't realise is really a disguised Immortal/Mortal Born, and as such treats them the same way he would any other mortal? To make things more fun I myself wouldn't know which Immortal it is either! It'd be a mystery Immortal thread!

Immortal: Random. The weirder the better. Mortal born would be cool too.
Reason: It's a mystery interaction, purely for fun.
History Details: Tio obtained his treasure map after dealing with a mysterious mist and a crew of ghost pirates that turned up on Scalvoris last season. He's also been a thorn in the side of whatever has been going on in the Immortal's Tongue during the Scalvoris seasonal threads the last few seasons.
Blessings/Curses: Marked with Sesser lv1, for minor acts of devotion to Syroa.
Adult Forum Access: Yes, but that wasn't quite the kind of fun I had in mind. Not that I'm against it mind you.
Kovic
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Parasite
Renown: -108
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Player Review
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Immortal: Lisirra
Reason: Kovic's her baby boy, of course! Given that he's slowly heading towards the grave because of abusing his abilities, Lisirra may step in and put him to use.
History Details: Kovic has not been doing what he was created to be doing, at least in the way that I pictured it. He's off pretending to be mortal, not eating as many people as he should, and he's basically settling in. Given that he's an extraordinarily powerful weapon, almost godmodded when physically speaking, it seems to be quite an insult to make waste of these abilities.

Blessings/Curses: None.
Adult Forum Access: Yes. I mean, Peake shagged his mom, so Kovic doing the same wouldn't be nothing new. Or are we talking about spanking?

Immortal: Aelig.
Reason: I feel Aelig and Kovic are somehwat similar. I can picture them getting along, or being triggered because their uniqueness is copied by some other dude. They both resort to mimic, they're lost when it comes to personality, and they stir trouble wherever they go, apparently.
History Details: Similar reason to that above. Kovic has become such a great actor that he mimics mortals with ease, doing so whilst pushing the rather lacking agenda he pretends to have. Kovic is pretty lost as to what to do, and his plans are chaotic at best. Lack of personality, and all that.
Blessings/Curses: None.
Adult Forum Access: Yes.
Finn
Approved Character
Profession: Priest
Renown: +90
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Events

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:46 am

Immortal: Ymiden
Reason: Finn is a priest who believes in Ymiden the most. He met Ymiden once in the past when he was at a breaking point. At this point, Finn has matured a lot and when he lost his mentor in faith and magic, he was again at a breaking point but gone through it much differently and emerged stronger from it. I think it'd be nice for Finn to meet Ymiden as a way of the Immortal perhaps acknowledging the progress that the man has made.
History Details: Yep! They met in Desnind when Finn was angry at Ymiden and was shouting at his statue in the temple and generally blamed Ymiden for his own bad feelings. They chatted and Finn got better. That thread for Finn was they way he started to believe and found his faith.
Blessings/Curses: None yet.
Adult Forum Access: Don't know to be honest but OOCly over 18.
Favourite quote:
They do not yet understand the purpose of forgiveness. It is not to spare wrongdoers a punishment they deserve. It is to spare the injured ones the ongoing pain they do not.

~ Ymiden

Return to “Looking For Companions”