Malcolm: Plotnotes

The plot development forum is designed for players and groups to keep track of their plot lines, goals they wish their characters to complete in each season, and anything else that may tie into your character's past, present, and future. Please remember that this is not the Personal Journals forum and should not be treated as such. All information posted within this forum should be information that ties back to your character within the Standing Trials Roleplay.
Malcolm
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: +179
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:18 am

Malcolm
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:19 am

Point Bank Records
Month of Aug/Sep
Prophet: 421
Character: 143
Total: 564 Points
Month of Oct
Prophet: 213
Character: 126
Total: 339 Points
Month of Nov
Prophet: 228
Character: 89
Total: 317 Points
Month of Dec
Character & Prophet: 171
Total: 315 Points
Month of May
Character: 117
Total: 147 Points
Spent

Total: 564
Andalusian - 55
Total: 509
Portal Boots - 150
Total: 359
Oct 2016 + 339
Nov 2016 + 317
Dec 2016 + 171
Gold Exchange 1000 bp = 5000 gn
May 2017 + 147
Total: 333
Last edited by Malcolm on Sun May 21, 2017 9:56 am, edited 8 times in total.
Malcolm
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Plans for all involved in Qe'dreki plot
The army leaves early morning for eastern settlement on the 14th. Late on the 16th they arrive in Welles. They spend the night in the township there (will cost you 5sn). The army is on foot unless you buy a horse in Welles (I'm totes gonna), and arrive in Oakleigh late on the 21st. Make camp. The next day (22nd) we scout. 23rd move in on Qe’Dreki group. Arrest Edmund Burhan. 24th take over a small fort (yet to be designed, I'll make a location sometime soon), and one the 25th defend the fort against the rest of the Qe’dreki army. Depending on the outcome, people may be able to head home from his point. Some might want to stay or continue on, but if it's successful you will be home by the 33rd of Zi’da. If unsuccessful those keen to go on will carry on into Berwick, arrive there by the 32nd, scout 33rd, attack 34th, and reassess, possibly home in Rynmere by 48-50th.
Welcome to Welles
Is the first chapter in our little adventure to track down and arrest the main members of Qe'dreki. This thread is to establish who will be going on the campaign and act as a sort of meet and greet. You are more than welcome to run splinter threads off of this one. Malcolm will stick around for a meal or maybe even a one on one, or one on two sword fight (just training) for those interested. I know myself, Elyna, Faith, Padraig, Atashi, Kylar, and Violet have shown interest in joining, but anyone else affiliated with the Iron Hand is more than welcome to tag along and write with the rest of these amazing people! Let's have some fun!
Burning Winter Snow
Chapter Two! How exciting. A week since our last thread finished I think? In this thread we mount an attack on a small group of starving Qe'dreki (no more than fifty), and arrest Edmund Burhan (who a lot of your characters won't know is Elyna's brother). I'm going to let her play any of his interactions and decide his fate. It should be a straight forward thread, but I'm not planning anything outside of those two pieces of information, so... have fun, enjoy the story, and I can't wait to read your replies!

There is no posting order, but try not to post more than once between my posts. I will try to reply every few days.
Malcolm
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 am

Cylus Wages

Job 1:
Knight
7 seasons (cylus, ashan, ymiden, saun, vhalar, Zi'da, cylus)
5gn (skill bonus)
21 gn

Job 2:
Teaching
7 seasons (cylus, ashan, ymiden, saun, vhalar, Zi'da, cylus)
5gn (skill bonus)
+2 (papers)
23 gn

Ashan Wages

Job 1:
Knight
Starting +2
8 seasons (cylus, ashan, ymiden, saun, vhalar, Zi'da, cylus, ashan)
5gn (skill bonus)
23 gn

Job 2:
Teaching
Starting +2
8 seasons (cylus, ashan, ymiden, saun, vhalar, Zi'da, cylus, ashan)
5gn (skill bonus)
+6 (diploma)
29 gn

Return to “Plot Development”