Sephira graduated in Cylus of 718 to become a full member of the Flame Troops.
- Anti-Element Violence/Cult Investigation
- Certain members of the Elements are believed to be involved in a cult
- All male members of the Elements have been suspended until an investigation is completed concerning the cult
- Sephira is appointed as a Special Assistant and has has begun investigating the cult and events tied to their involvement.
- Locals have begun attacking the remaining female members of the Elements, Sephira is involved in one of these attacks.
- A riot began which ended in an Element's murder and the arrest of Maxine by Sephira's hand.
- Sephira has sworn to hunt down and kill Earth Mask in Max's stead.
- Sephira has been pulled into Deputy Needwell's office following the public appearance of an Aberrant's Harvester in her presence.
- She has been briefed on the general nature of Aberrants and sent to investigate
- Procured one witness for Volker's attack
- Procured a decapitated 12 arc old child's head that Volker was butchering
- Participated in Volker's trial, providing testimony before assisting in subduing the Aberrant. Volker was killed.
- End of Investigation
*Sephira's former mentor
Sephira's master and initiator in Rupturing and Attunment was killed by a mysterious Defiance Mage. She is in search of information about her late master's life in hopes of finding his murderer.
- Hopes to gain information from Baron Smooglenuff
- Gained information from the Baron: He knew Elias and her mother personally
- At the Baron's suggestion has return to Elias's home to investigate
- During the investigation Sephira realized that all Elias's items have been replaced with similar replicas, likely to fool her.
- Met a strange man outside Elias's home