Templates
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 4
Medal count: 1

Contribution

Re: Ruin's Dawn: Ocean Forge

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:55 pm

Kisaik, Tei'serin, Nathan
As the group progressed the walls seemed to thin and merge into a single path. Nathan picked up a seashell, cracked but still identifiable. Strangely, the seashell wasn't warm or hot, it was relatively cool compared to the air around them. Kisaik found a pinecone, slightly warm but with a familiar scent that was oddly calming. When Tei'serin picked up the worn book, the pages detailed herbs, plants, and pictures in a tongue she couldn't quite grasp.

Impossibly deeper, the pathway was sandwiched between two veins of lava. The cackle and bubble reminiscent of a mocking laugh. Kisaik peered into the beneath, looking for anything out of place as the group merged with another face.

Within his vision, Kisaik could see a large group of spirits gathering in one space. They didn't seem hostile at the moment, but the sheer number of them begged the question of what they were gathering around. Hands reaching aimlessly upwards, as if grasping at something just out of their reach. A screech would echo and then the eyes of the departed would single in on him and Kisaik would pull away.

Further down into the cave, he could say, was something that even the dead would covet. Something they'd fight for given the opportunity. What stood out as even more odd, when they noticed him they made no move to trap him, only staring at him with desolate eyes.

Cad
While Cad moved forward he became aware of just how silent his fellow spy was. In the moment his plan hit him, Cad's moment of brilliance was stifled by the sudden disappearance of the other man who was surely there a moments ago. Whether shock settled or something else, it wouldn't matter- the air kept him pushing at his back, almost as if to say there was no time to waste.

Just further ahead, if he listened, voices of some came into view. Indistinguishable, too far off to be heard clearly. There were at least two very different ones, and the further he explored the thinner the cave wall became until he was beside three other adventurers. With the puff of warm air receding, Cad had several choices before him. Blend in, bluff his way in, or fight. There was something to be said about diplomacy in times like these, but the choice was his.

General Information

• Due to the time-sensitive nature of this, I can not hold out for people to post. If you miss a round, there will (I'm afraid) be consequences. That said, doing silly things like slapping an immortal will also have consequences- if you know you're not going to make a deadline just communicate and we can work something out.
  • This style of event moderation - with objectives etc - was created by a wonderful moderator named Crimson.
  • Next modpost will be on the Tuesday the 29th. Any players who have not posted before 9:59 PM EST will be counted as a missed round.
  • Due to missing two rounds without communication Goku and Cyrus have been removed from the event.

Objectives

! Message from: Must-Do
  • None
 ! Message from: Can-Do
  • Use an oxymoron.
word count: 534
Cad Revel
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: +25
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:25 pm

Timestamp: 35th of Saun, 721
"-enough to lever a weak... spot...?"

Cad turned to where he was pretty confident his mute minion had been standing, only to find that they'd disappeared. Had they gotten lost in the tunnels? No, that was ridiculous; there weren't exactly many places to wander off in a tunnel, and the chillingly warm breeze at his back seemed to be doing a suspiciously good job of guiding them so far. Alone, and without even a shred of brute strength to assist him, Cad's options had suddenly become a lot more limited. Yet even so it was unbecoming of the world's greatest villain to quit before he'd even started! Alone or not, someone of his vast intellect would surely find a way to spin a sinister string around this situation! He'd just have to employ some guile, and wait for the right opportunity to reveal itself. He strode a little further down the tunnels, and before long a cluster of voices grew louder in the distance. Hurrying along, Cad turned past a wall and found himself face-to-face with a set of three adventurers.

It did not take a genius to figure out that these three did not belong in Sirothelle. The first one, a short but cute looking woman with brown hair, might have gotten away with it were she not dressed like someone who lived in a forest. So too might the second, a handsome human man with a very musclar physique, had he been on his own. Yet it was the third adventurer: a tiny little man made out of wood and bark, who Cad was pretty sure must be one of those Tunawa he'd read about during his medical studies, who gave it away. What possible reason could a small, flammable being like this have for serving Faldrun? He had to be working against him.

Yet it didn't matter that he'd discovered the spies, because the simple fact was that Cad soon absolutely no chance of beating them in a fight. Direct combat was far from his forte. No, he'd have to employ a touch of trickery here. Fortunately deception was second nature to a criminal mastermind like himself. All he had to do was act like a totally innocuous, normal person.

"Greeting peons!" He announced loudly, flapping his cape back with a dramatic flourish. Nailed it! "'Tis I, the most inspired of inventors, Doctor Revel!" He made a show of appraising them thoughtfully. "I see that you are indeed no Aukari. My employer told me that the other Immortals were sure to send their minions to investiagte too. Tell me, to whom is it that you three owe allegiance? Perhaps we can work together? Four heads would be better than three after all."

Magic/Abilities/Items Used

None.
word count: 504
Kisaik
Approved Character
Profession: Protagonist
Renown: +260
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Storybook

Miscellaneous

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:59 pm

Kisaik peered into the Beneath, and found spirits coalescing around a certain point. Yet spirits were not the only ones present. There were also apparently the souls of the living deadOxymoron. These chilled Kisaik to see, as he wasn't used to meeting many ghosts. Of course, he'd met Qit'ria on the shores of Lovalus once, but that was the only ghost he ever met, and she was relatively benevolent. These appeared to be, for lack of a better word, desolate.

So as movement began to appear that seemed to react to Kisaik's viewing, he closed the veil that he stared through, and pulled his vision out of it. It was something, a clue more than they already had. Kisaik spoke to Nathan and Tei'Serin, "There are spirits gathering ahead... And ghosts beneath us, all around. They don't look happy." So saying, Kisaik and they all were here to uncover objects of power. And the spirits seemed to gather around something that was saturated with power.

But just then they were greeted by a foppish human in an outrageous cape, greeting them as Peons. Kisaik, for once in his life, frowned. The man had no manners to be calling them such, yet he would give him the benefit of the doubt. However, as he continued to speak, it became apparent there was something off about him. Who did they serve? He whispered to Tei'serin, "I"m going to go over to that man. I don't trust him, though. He seems... off."

Kisaik decided that, whether the rest of the group decided to allow him into their midst, it'd be best to stay close to him. So he popped out of the air over Tei'serin's shoulder, and Blinked over toward Cad's shoulder. Then he responded to the inventor. "Hello Doctor Revel. I am Mädärä Kisaik Ciuruọrun sọ Kufuata Karo Kashe Däuä, Tìfmi Härumtä sọ anou Faewun Samuwar, ọbavi sọ tẹlẹ, igbaradi sọ anou tabi ọludïbọ, Saoire's chieja kẹmïkälï kukïrï... But you can call me Chip if you like. As for who I owe allegiance to, I follow my own path. I am a Knight, but I do good wherever I can. I suppose you could say I have a friendship with the Immortal Ashan, but he doesn't require servants or anyone who would subjugate themselves." Kisaik reflected on what he said, and nodded.

"Who is your employer, Doctor?"

word count: 429
Tei'serin Nji'ryn
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Herbalist and Teacher
Renown: +268
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10
Medal count: 21

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:42 am

As they moved deeper into the cave, Tei'serin thought about the book that she had found. It was worn, and old, and it seemed to her that it was the kind of thing that was passed down from one person to another within a family. The beautiful pictures and ornate words made her think that it wasn't merely a journal of sorts. Then again, it could well be, if written by someone who was an artist as well as being skilled at writing. But it was the language that the book had been written in that intrigued her the most.

It wasn't one that she recognized. She couldn't read what was written within the book. Nor could she name the language that it had been written in. But at the same time, it was strangely familiar. Some of the words had been almost familiar. They looked enough like languages she did know that she felt that she should know what the words meant. Tei'serin longed to spend more time looking at the book and trying to figure out its secrets. But there was no time for that right now, and she reluctantly tried to focus on what was happening around her.

Chip spoke, distracting her from her thoughts. He spoke of spirits gathering, and of unhappy ghosts beneath them. Tei'serin couldn't see what he could, and she was rather glad that she couldn't. But his words made her wonder about something. If spirits were gathering ahead of them, that seemed to imply that something was drawing them there.

"Do you think that whatever is causing the spirits to gather is the artifact that we're supposed to find?" she asked quietly.

It probably wasn't, of course. That would be far too easy. But it was a nice thought all the same. If they were close to the artifact that they were supposed to find, and if they could just take it and get out of here without encountering anything dangerous, that would be a very good thing. Of course, if the spirits wanted whatever they were gathering around, they might well try to attack anyone who tried to take what they were after...

Her thoughts were derailed once more when they were greeted by a very strange looking man.

Peons? she thought in annoyance as he spoke.

Chip told her that he didn't trust the man and that he was going over to him. Tei'serin nodded.

"I don't trust him either." she said before he left.

Once the "inventor,' Doctor Revel...if that was in fact who and what he truly was finished speaking, and Chip had introduced himself to the newcomer, Tei'serin chose her own words carefully.

"My name is Tei'serin." she said simply.

The man seemed to be too curious about who they served, so she said nothing of how U'frek had brought them there. Nor did she mention her connection to Moseke. She didn't trust this Doctor Revel in the slightest, and she wasn't about to give him anything that he might be able to use against her.

word count: 536
Nathan Wolfgang
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: +15
Character Sheet
Character Wiki

Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:26 am

OOC

• F-bombs warning

“Well, living things are harder to shoot since they move around right? Maybe there’s some herbs or stuff that we could find in here. The medical knowledge that you have would still be a lifesaver, supplies or no supplies.” Nathan said to Tei’serin

Huh? That’s strange, the seashell feels quite cool. Was expecting it to be warmer. Nathan thought to himself before pocketing the seashell.

Spirits and ghosts? They don’t look happy? The day just keeps getting better and better. We’re still lacking the walking dead to make this day complete though. Nathan thought to himself as he processes the information that Kisaik told them.

“So guess the artifact or whatever it is must-have attracted them somehow?” Nathan sighed as he relaxed the grip on his weapons. “So, Chip and Tei’serin do you have any prior experience with spirits or ghosts? Is there a way to beat them or something like that? I’m sure that swinging a sword at them would feel like cutting through air right? Meaningless.”

If they’re whisked against their will, I’d be damn sure they’d be unhappy. What could be the artifact? It sounds dangerous if there’s a lot of supernatural beings gathered here. Just maybe, we could use the spirits to our advantage, if they are somehow whisked here against their will and we found that something that is holding them here, maybe we have a chance of making it out alive with our limbs intact. If the artifact has that kind of powers, it’d be an interesting artifact for sure. Just needed to make sure to know how to properly utilize it.

“Greetings peons!” the strange man in cape loudly announced, bringing Nathan’s attention back to the present.

“What the fuck?” Nathan mumbled. Nathan’s left hand instinctively reached for the hilt of his long sword which is strapped to his back and his right hand grabbed his hand axe. He positioned himself between the group and the strange man. Acting as a meat shield in case the fellow is up to no good. As the doctor finished his introduction, Chip and Tei’serin introduced themselves.

Other Immortals? Employer? Minions? Flapping capes with a dramatic flourish? Inventor? Yeah right, that guy’s surely not an Aukari. Right? Maybe I could try to speak in Vauni to see if he reacted to it. But still, he looks truly out of place and different from the Aukari I encountered before. Why did he not got whisked together with us? Why does he wants to know who we pledge our allegiance to? Nathan thought to himself as he eyed the doctor up and down.

“Good move Chip,” Nathan mumbled as he saw Chip appeared on the doctor’s shoulder. Nathan then took a step closer toward Cad.

“Say doc, do that thing that you did earlier with your cape,” Nathan said in a joking tone, while the truth is he wants to see if the doctor’s got anything hidden under the cape.

“By the way, the name’s Nathan. You’re right Doctor Revel, the more the merrier. Say, is the other way a dead end or an exit out of the cave?” Nathan said in regards to the way Cad came from.

“Right comrade?” Nathan spoke in Vauni to Cad. Wanting to get a reaction from him. Still with his grip on his weapons.
word count: 577
Shl'Drei
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Profession: Animal Trainer
Renown: +120
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Storybook

Contribution

Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:14 pm

Like it or not, the groups had been united. The suspicion Cad had immediately garnered was universal. If he even noticed; he had little expertise in the way of social cuesUntrained Socialization. The thinly veiled hostility could possibly clue him in, but between Nathan’s garbledBroken Vauni speech and Kisaik questions there was little time.

If it had yet to occur to the group, there was a lack of mortal presence outside themselves. Whether they were purposefully left alone seemed unclear, but it was becoming obvious that there was a lack of anything. Aside from the asymmetric crackle and pop of the lava veins, there was near silence. Staying in one place for long felt oddly dangerous despite the lack of activity.

“Oh.” Then, there was a flickering orb of light that expanded into the ethereal form of someone new. Something new. It took just a moment for the feminine ghost to speak - she had to eye everyone currently near her individually it seemed - but when she did it was with a small exclamation. “You have my things.”

She paused as she assessed the four of them but made no move to get closer. She nodded, as if it made perfect sense. “There are a lot of them gathering,” She looked about, seeing things only she could see and shaking lightly. Her attention shifted back to the group and she pointed to Nathan, but not him exactly. To the pocket where he’d placed the seashell.

“Is it there?” She asked quietly, hesitant almost. “It wasn’t always.” She shrugged as her arm went back to her side. She seemed disoriented and a bit confused, but not unhinged or dangerous. “Why are you here?” The ghost was clearly an Aukari, but a young one. She couldn’t be more than twelve or thirteen arcs.

General Information

• Now that we're getting significantly into the story part, any non-posting will have a greater effect on both the story itself and the other PCs. Therefore, we are adopting an approach of "two strikes" - miss one round of posting and there are IC consequences at the end of the thread. If a second round is missed, the PC(s) in question will be written out of the thread and a negative consequence will be given. If there is going to be an issue for you, please contact your mod or Basilisk at the earliest moment, in order to work out where to go from here.
  • Please note that these rules will apply to all players in this thread. When we move to the next stage of this Global Event, however, it will be a no-strikes policy, which Basilisk will make explicit.
  • Due to the time-sensitive nature of this, I can not hold out for people to post. If you miss a round, there will (I'm afraid) be consequences. That said, doing silly things like slapping an immortal will also have consequences- if you know you're not going to make a deadline just communicate and we can work something out.
  • This style of event moderation - with objectives etc - was created by a wonderful moderator named Crimson.
  • Next modpost will be on the Tuesday the 6th. Anyone who has not posted by 9:59 PM EST on Monday the 5th will be counted for one missed round.

Objectives

• Ask the ghost a question.
  • None
word count: 569
Nathan Wolfgang
Approved Character
Renown: +15
Character Sheet
Character Wiki

Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:14 am

OOC

• F-bombs warning

That came out really wrong. How do you pronounce it again? Damn it, it’s just two words and it sounded gibberish. Should have learned more Vauni words when I have the chance. If only the commander’s still around.

Nathan thought to himself after he spoke those words. Before continuing his train of thought

The doctor doesn’t look that much of a threat, but someone who could make themselves be perceived as no threat is the person that you need to watch out for. Like that wounded Aukari at that time, we didn’t even let our guard down and yet we still get ambushed. Well, what the doctor said is true four heads are better than three, the faster we got to the bottom of this, the faster I’ll be back in Rharne relaxing with that bottle of Gyara.

He observes his surroundings. Something about it felt off, something felt familiar. The stillness and the asymmetric crackle and pop of the lava veins. He could feel the thumping in his chest got faster, his breathing also got faster, as if trying to catch up with the rhythm and speed of the thumping in his chest.

“It’s been over a break and we haven’t heard anything other than the rain.” That familiar whisper echoed in his mind.

His pupils dilated, he could feel the thumping in his chest got even faster, and his breathing got shorter. He could see the rain falling in front of the mouth of the cave, the wounded Aukari, and his fellow Ironridge-born walking over to confront the Aukari, the smell of blood mixed with sweat, the blisters on his hands as he gripped his lance tightly, and the clashing of steel and meat.

“Don’t disappoint me.” Raskalarn’s words seasons ago repeated over and over in his mind. He could feel the thumping in his chest began to slow down as well as his breathing. It was only for a brief moment, but it felt like it was longer than that. He tried shifting his focus back on what’s happening in front of him but he missed a few trills of it.

“What the fuck?” Nathan muttered under his breath as he witnesses a flickering orb of light manifests into the ethereal form of someone or something. Nathan slightly turned his body from facing Cad to facing the ethereal being.

Things? What things? The stuff that we found? It’s a book, a pinecone, and a seashell. And is she referring to the spirits that Chip mentioned? Nathan questioned himself after hearing the remarks of the ghost.

He kept his eyes focused on the ghost, watching for any sudden movements. Even though he felt as if his blade, ax, or armor would have no way of stopping something which could materialize from thin air. His heart almost skips a beat when the ghost pointed at him.

“Is it there? It wasn’t always.” After hearing the ghost’s question Nathan connected the dot and realize that she was pointing at the pocket where the seashell was. He took a few steps closer to the ghost but still maintained his distance.

“If this is what you meant then yes, it is here,” Nathan said as he slowly and carefully took out the seashell and showed a glimpse of it to the ghost before putting it back in his pockets while trying his best to angle himself so that Cad couldn’t see what he took out of his pocket. “It wasn’t always?” he asked.

Could the Aukari be using their dead to trick us, or could they? But the ghost doesn’t look dangerous. Makes you wonder what the artifact’s power really is. I strongly believe that it has something to do with spirits and ghosts. Nathan thought to himself as he chooses his words carefully before replying to the ghost’s question on why they’re here.

“Why are they here?” Nathan asked back.
word count: 673
Tei'serin Nji'ryn
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Herbalist and Teacher
Renown: +268
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10
Medal count: 21

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:36 am

Tei'serin was startled by the flickering orb of light that seemed to appear out of nowhere. She watched it warily as it took the form of a person. It...or she appeared to be an Aukari girl of about twelve or thirteen arcs. And it was very clear that the girl was a ghost. Was she one of the spirits that Chip had seen gathering ahead of them?

The ghost girl told them that they had things that belonged to her. It didn't sound like an accusation though, and Tei'serin's first thought was to offer the book she had found to the young girl. But she did not do so because she realized that a ghost would have little use for things that she had once owned when she was alive.

When the Aukari girl told them that there were a lot of "them" gathering, Tei'serin wondered if she meant spirits like the ones that Chip had seen, or if she was talking of something else. U'frek had told them that the Aukari Occult were here, and it was possible that the ghost was talking about them instead. She wanted to know who the "them" were, and why they were gathering. Before she could decide what question she wanted to ask first, Nathan asked why "they" were here. That left the other question that was pressing on her mind.

"Who are the people...or beings that are gathering?" she asked quietly.

Tei'serin saw that Nathan seemed to be trying to hide the seashell he had found from Doctor Revel, and she saw the wisdom in that too. There wasn't much she could do to hide the book that she was holding. She didn't have a bag she could put it in, and it was too big to hide in a pocket. So instead she did her best not to draw any attention to it.

The ghost girl asked them a question in return, and Tei'serin thought about how to respond before answering. She didn't know who the ghost girl was, or if she was a threat to them or not. And she definitely did not trust Doctor Revel. For those reasons, she was unwilling to say everything that she knew...which was little enough as it was. But she didn't want to ignore the question either. She had asked the ghost girl a question, so it was only right that she answered the young girl's question in return. And the teacher in her insisted on rewarding a child's quest for knowledge.

"We are here because we were brought here by another person." she offered quietly.

word count: 457
Cad Revel
Approved Character
Renown: +25
Character Sheet
Templates

Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:40 pm

Timestamp: 35th of Saun, 721
If the spies were suspicious of his presence, then Cad didn't notice it. The thought that his performance would not convince them didn't even register across his mind. His speech and mannerisms were a flawless replication of the average, hard-working man's after all. Who could possible doubt that he was naught but a blunt, brainless bumpkin like them?

Cad jumped a little when the little wood-person suddenly teleported onto his shoulder. He did not react in any way other than to look at him in shock momentarily, but during that time Kisaik might notice that Cad felt just a little cooler to the touch, as if his body wasn't producing any heat. When Kisaik introduced himself and asked his question the memory of Valtharn's words raced through Cad's mind. Lacking the context to judge what might be a better excuse, Cad had little choice to to place his faith in her plan. "Raskalarn. I suppose you might I owe her a debt , and she believes my... unique abilities... may be of use against whatever's going on here." He gulped, recalling the threatening aura that had highlighted Valtharn's beauty. "She's... well, not someone I'm keen to disappoint anytime soon."

Tei'serin introduced herself quickly, followed by the third man, who asked him to flourish his cape again. There was no need to fake the enthusiasm that suddenly possessed Cad. His eyes lit up with delight, and a wide, genuine smile grew on his face, causing his curly moustache to quiver in joy. Cad's sole attention shifted onto Nathan as he saw the stranger in a new light. "Aha! Could it be that you too are a cape aficionado! Very well, observe!" With that Cad flourished his cape again, unwittingly revealed that he was completely and utterly unarmed. He hadn't exactly been prepared for Faldrun's call after all. Tell me my astute acquaintance, what manner of cape do you deign supreme? Quarter-circles seem to be all the rage with kids these days, but nothing can compare to the class of a full-circle in my opinion. Wouldn't you agree?"

When Nathan asked his second question, Cad's face scrunched up in genuine unease. "Sadly I have no idea. My employer dropped me off right in the middle of the most meandering maze of tunnels, and I only walked in this one direction until I stumbled across the three of you." The expression then turned to one of confusion when Nathan said some gibberish in a language he didn't understand. "What?" He replied bluntly.

Before the conversation could continue any further another voice sounded from somewhere around them, and as cad looked around for it he caught sight of an orb of flickering light hovering lazily in the air a few feets away from them. His eyes grew wide as the orb expanded, growing and moulding into a humanoid form, until a few second later what hovered in front of them was a...

"G- G- GHOST!" Cad screamed with the pitch and terror of a three-year old girl, scrambling back a few steps as he tried to process what he was seeing. That's a ghost! An actual, genuine ghost! Bloody Colegut! Ghosts are real! Calypso never mention that when she had me digging around graveyards!"

He watched with wide-eyes as the spirit spoke; mentioning a lot of something gathering, and then pointing towards Nathan's trousers and asking if something was there. Cad's eyes, wide already, nearly peeled back in shock, and his face took on a faint blush of embarrasment as he observed what was going on, put 2 and 2 together, and ended up with 5.

"Are you propositioning him?!" Cad exclaimed. Why else would a ghost be pointing with such rapt attention towards Nathan's trousers after all? He hadn't expected ghosts to be so forward, but perhaps when you were dead there was nothing to loose by acting so brazenly.

Magic/Abilities/Items Used

None.
word count: 711
Shl'Drei
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Profession: Animal Trainer
Renown: +120
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Storybook

Contribution

Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:47 pm

There was a glint of anxiety in her eyes as Nathan placed the shell back into his pocket. Though, they seemed... Friendly enough. They wouldn't take her energy or force her out would they? She shook her head, expression light but still disoriented. "I've never been this far." She said in response to Nathan's first inquiry. She seemed to sway a bit before she flickered out and in closer to them, arm out stretched with her index finger pointing further in. "Eggs, I think."

She looked directly at Tei'serin, but really she was looking at the book. Mmm, she couldn't tell right? But no one was here but them and... "Promise you won't tell anyone?" She lowered her arm as she said it. "They're not supposed to be here. I don't think I am either. But there were so many I could feel when my things moved... Its a secret though, okay?" She asked, voice serious.

"They want the eggs, I think. They have a strong pressure about them, its kinda scary... But i feel drawn to it even though I can't really go." She frowned. "Someone sent you? But it's so scary here..."

She had ignored Revel for the most part- she didn't like loud sounds and he screamed at her. He wasn't very nice. She hated loud sounds. She flickered, her cool presence slipping closer to Tei'serin until she was behind her. She figured the woman wouldn't let him yell at her. "I hate loud stuff," she pouted.

Her mind seemed to replay the words over and over. I hate loud stuff. I hate loud stuff. I hate- oh, but... "You're different?" She said in confusion. Did he not have any? She stared gard at Revel, as if seeing through him. Then she turned to Tei'serin. "'m tired. The eggs," she began to flicker out, out of energy to materialize. "They look warm..." And then she was gone.

General Information

• Now that we're getting significantly into the story part, any non-posting will have a greater effect on both the story itself and the other PCs. Therefore, we are adopting an approach of "two strikes" - miss one round of posting and there are IC consequences at the end of the thread. If a second round is missed, the PC(s) in question will be written out of the thread and a negative consequence will be given. If there is going to be an issue for you, please contact your mod or Basilisk at the earliest moment, in order to work out where to go from here.
  • Please note that these rules will apply to all players in this thread. When we move to the next stage of this Global Event, however, it will be a no-strikes policy, which Basilisk will make explicit.
  • Next modpost will be on the Tuesday the 13th. Anyone who has not posted by 9:59 PM EST on Monday the 12th will be counted for one missed round.

Objectives

• Go deeper into the Heart
  • None

Strikes

Kisaik has missed a round, this will have IC consequences. If you miss another round you'll be written out.
word count: 620

Return to “Parts Unknown”