Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Re: The Pure

Luther trailed into the stone room after Hart, noting the formerly-younger man's struggling gait. If he could, he would have lent a shoulder for Hart to lean on, but back in his spectral form Luther instead just watched him with a concern. Both of these mortalborn had given so much, more than the Echo could even imagine. He only hoped whatever power still held them here had a greater purpose for all their sacrifice.

Knowing fate, however, Luther suspected that purpose would require yet more pain.

Banishing the dark thoughts which haunted his mind, the ghost's stride took a surprised pause as he saw another talk to Number None. It appeared he, Hart, and now Vega who came in a few ticks after them, had walked into the middle of a conversation. He looked towards Hart, who had in the past been their little group's most aggressive diplomat, but lying on the floor he seemed in no shape to discuss much of anything. Vega was...well Vega. Though he didn't know her well he knew well enough that for all her impressive skills, a polite introduction was not her specialty. He would wait for the man to finish his questions, and then he moved to make their presence known.

"Hi there," he began. His own voice surprised him, so drained of ectoplasm that it sounded like the smolder of a few dying embers left in a fireplace. He would need some way of regaining his strength if he was to be of any help in the future. "Apologies for the interruption and our appearance, we've been through quite a lot lately. My name's Luther, his is Hart, and hers is Vega. I take it you're the one running show 'round these parts?"

Looking down to Hart and knowing how exhausted he was himself, he indicated to the now sleeping form of his companion. A part of him was tempted to rouse the man, but he knew they all needed their rest. "Don't suppose y'all got any healers? Like I said, we've had a rough time of it."

"So we weren't the only ones dragged into this madness. What's your story stranger? You arrive alone, or did you have friends along the way?" He shifted his gaze from Wald to Number None, eyes narrowing slightly. "Actually, now that I think about it, how many people were forced to be apart of this little get-together? Anybody I'd know?"
word count: 421
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1739
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Vega came behind Hart and Luther - by quite a few moments. She'd stopped, after all, and done things in the room they'd come from. However, in she walked and, in truth, she looked about as good as she felt. She'd given of her life - gladly - for Daia, the curse from her father burned and drained her and then, to add insult to injury, Pappy Faldrun had popped up and been, as always, an asshat. She was emotional, tired, and in pain.

And there were Hart and Luther. Vega walked through clutching a potted plant and a pile of fabric scraps. Hart, by this point, was sleeping and Luther was kneeling over him. It took Vega all of the (very limited) patience she had not to kick Hart in the ribs to wake him up. They'd walked from one weird and dangerous place to another ~ at the very least weird ~ and this pair thought now was a good time to chill out?

Men.

"Wotcha," Vega said with a nod of her head to the blokieWald standing there. "Like 'e says I'm Vega, an' this is Chuckles. He's my friend." This was to the molten fire core creature from Scalvoris. Vega took a moment - not a long one, but a moment - just to look around. "Right, so who's in charge here, is that you?" This she addressed to None, although she didn't know the name. "Cos, nothin' personal none o' ya, but I don't know you from a random ferret, an' this is jus' more weird. So, Lusty Bench?" This was addressed to Lust. "We need 'im awake. Got no time for lollygaggin' about an' sleepin' on the job. Can you give 'im an energy boost without turnin' him into a dog so randy it needs to be 'it with a brick?" Because, whatever it was that was happening here, it was far from over and Vega figured that Hart and Luther probably just weren't used to the constant torrent of weirdness that she and Arlo lived on a trial-by-trial basis.

Amateurs.

"So, you know what's goin' on here?" This was directed at None and Wald, both of whom had been there when they walked in. "We jus' came from the Door o' Death. In there, Daia was dead an' there were folks dancin'. This one," she jerked a thumb at Luther, "decided that he were invincible an' fancied a quick swing aroun' the room in an Immortal's body an' then the usual brown an' sticky stuff hit the fan. Any'ow," if she had time, she'd be berating Luther but she didn't. Plus, he at least wasn't sleeping. Vega was exhausted, utterly, and it took everything she had to not find a comfortable chair and sit in it. However, things weren't finished. "Faldrun an' Moseke got there too. It's a right long story, but the short version is that Daia's alive again, Moseke's only got one arm an' we gave our life essence to stop 'em all from fracturin' an' stuff. Oh, an' Faldrun's a steamin' turd, but we know that."

Now that their summary was done, Vega had questions. "So, what's this place, then? Is it like the central bit where you see other doors? Arlo, that's my 'usband, he was in another place. Is it true for everyone that they've got to find doors? An' what happens if they don't? Some bloke by the name Fedora, I think, Icerink Fedora, he was in my head an' he said that I'm fire, but there are others, or somethin'? Gotta be honest, I wasn't really listenin', he sounded a bit mad. But then, the little voices in yer head often do, don't they?" So very true, from her experience. "Anyhow. So. What if all the people don't get out? Can we help 'em an' how do we get out of here an' back home when we're done?"

Vega smiled in a cheerful fashion which she really, really wasn't feeling.

word count: 690

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Rabu
Approved Character
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 100
Character Sheet
Partner
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rabu listened with curious gaze as the other worldly man explained that his and his new companions were chosen by spirits to help people finish trials. The Tunawa was one of many who carried the name of Njama the Kufuata of spirits as well as being a mortal born of Cassion, so it wasn’t too outlandish that he could be chosen for this task. Though Rabu couldn’t help but acknowledge his weaknesses when compared to Wald and Enrick who were far more suited to be guardians then him. The two tall folk were strong and knew how to deal with difficult problems that Rabu had no hope of solving. Except if it involved stone walls, then Wald might need some help.

Before answering anymore questions The Metal Man proclaimed that Praetorum had completed one of the trials. The sudden outburst was strange to say the least but Rabu was more taken back by the name.
“Praetorum, I tink I know hurd dis name.” Rabu muttered to himself as he remembered the massive dragon man who fought with him against a small outbreak of undead. He didn’t press the metal man further as It was very likely this was a coincidence.

With that out of the way, Enrick’s question was answered and the group was given another task. Even after all had just happened, Rabu considered himself a dedicated healer with a strong belief that it was his duty to help those in need. It was part of his code, so when the metal man mentioned that through one of portals was a gravely hurt man in need of help Rabu’s decision was clear.

“I go wid Enrick to save dis man.” Rabu called after his new friend who was already heading fo the open portal. Wald however had chosen to stay and before running after Enrick, Rabu gave a firm hug to the mans calf.
“Be careful friend.” His last parting words to Wald as his broke the embrace. Rabu sprinted towards the portal and entered after Enrick.
[/quote]
word count: 344
One of Rabu's Mortal Born abilities involves emean creatures called Dooglewogs doing pranks and causing misfortune for the Rabu. I roll a dice every time Rabu uses his other powers and whatever it lands on will happen in the thread he's in.
If a Grader or Mod wishes to add a misfortune as a reward that would be wonderful but please be sure that it's only temporary and isn't too disruptive or disturbing (I'm mostly going with light and silly) look on my character sheet for examples.
Sephira
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Element
Renown: 415
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Gingerly the mage stepped through the newly opened Door of Life. The darkness of the worryingly empty Slag’s Deep vanished behind her to be replaced with the soft amber light that filled this chamber of doors and portals. The golden metal man stood among the others who were arriving there.

When Sephira addressed Number None she was completely blunt and lacked any suggestion of decorum in speaking to a perfect stranger. Being here in this place with Number None reverberated with memories of the Vault. Like there, she suspected that they didn’t have the luxury of time to exchange pleasantries.

“So what exactly is going on here? First I’m in a room with other mages, next I’m in Slags Deep during a damn jailbreak.” The Element’s brows knit together with worry. “Which is a whole other issue for a different trial” She muttered irritably under her breath before continuing.

“But then we found the Door.” She felt her Rupturing Spark flex within her, as if curious about the doorways and portals within the room. In the same breath her Attunement Spark was shivering with curiosity. Something important was happening here, something that she and her Sparks desperately wanted to understand.

A subtle frown creased her stark angular face. “I’m willing to help, granted if you can shed some light on all of this.”

Number None shrugged, then nodded to the portals behind him “The Trials need completed. Some within need help. You are lost though” Number None peered at Sephira suspiciously. “You shouldn’t be here, you would make it worse. You’re unbalanced.”

“Lost? Unbalanced?” she said with an arched brow. “What do you mean? I didn’t come here by choice, and you still didn’t answer my question.” She added while crossing her arms and regarding him carefully. She still didn’t know what this was all for. Perhaps no one else in this room did. They were flying blind and there was nothing else in the world a Rupturer hated more that not knowing their destination.

“You’ve lost more of your soul than you have left, obviously.” Sephira would be able to feel the rolling of eyes, despite him not actually doing it. “This Place is the prison of the eternals. Everyone has been sent to set them free.”

The information clicked into place.

“I know the price of possessing a Spark.” she responded with a hollow voice. “I have seen what they can do to the mind, body, and soul. But I would never give them up. Not ever, so long as they give me the power to protect the people I care for.”

Sephira glanced away from the metal man to gaze at the chamber they stood within. The Eternals? So they weren’t just Orrick’s crazed musings. They were real.

“So they aren’t just stories.” she remarked dryly. “What are they really and why were they locked in a prison?” The soldier asked carefully.

Already to-trial she had realized that not every prisoner deserved their fate. Did the Eternals deserve theirs?
Dialogue|Thoughts
word count: 520
Kisaik
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Protagonist
Renown: 780
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Storybook

Featured

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

As he took a look around, he could’ve sworn he felt a familiar presence. The scent of beechwood and incense that reminded him of Rabu. But looking around, he couldn’t find his betrothed. He shrugged.

”Say, my good sire. You haven’t happened to see the most handsome tall tunawa in Idalos hopping around here? He has these big, long ears and the cutest face?”

Kisaik cast his eyes around the circular room, with many doors and friends gathered, nobody that Kisaik could recognise though at first glance.

The knight patrolled all along the room, wondering what to do with himself really. This turned out to be a good way to pass the time, as his legs were fairly tiny compared to the tall folk.

”So…” Kisaik began, turning his gaze to Number None. ”Where are we? What is this place really? And is Rabu okay?”

All the more immediately important questions were asked. Kisaik just hoped he wasn’t too aggressive or forward, and that he wouldn’t offend this person. Etiquette was still a thing he was working on, so if he messed up here or there, he’d definitely feel a bit embarrassed and perhaps even dishonored.

”Oh, is slate alright? My cat?”

Kisaik scratched his head in confusion. ”How did we all get here? And also… How are you feeling, sir? Do you need anything at all from me? I’m happy to help if you have need of a knight’s courage.”
word count: 249
Thysbae
Approved Character
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Character Wiki

Milestones

Miscellaneous

ADORA

Beyond the door was a man made of...something. Gold? He gleamed like a polished gold nel, for sure. But metals were beyond the experience of the mortal born, tugging the man who’d carried her in through the door with little regard. The woman had already stepped through the door and not been obliterated on the spot - unfortunate, but useful information had been gained - and that made the easiest assumption being that the room was safe. A grin stretched over Adora’s lips as her gaze went over the people in the room. None were quite so familiar to the mortalborn, but time could certainly change that. And there wasn’t any real concern for the room - hallway, really - as the portals caught her attention.

The soldier asked her question - a little rudely, at that - and got her answers, but the mortalborn wasn’t concerned with that. Not when there were other interesting people to listen to. But they were supposed to be here for a purpose and Adora had to know what that was as well. Brows furrowed, she turned to Number None.

She caught the end of an answer, something about the Eternals. What were they? “What are Eternals? Did they call us here? Are we breaking them out of their prison?” It would be the second jailbreak the mortalborn took part in this trial and Adora found she did not mind terribly. It might actually be fun. Perhaps more so than the one she’d just been part of before - considering she’d slept through part of it.

word count: 263
Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Number None's eyes moved from Hart's crumpled heap over to Luther. "I would not call this a show, nor am I running it, but I am the one that is here, if that serves to answer your question."

Number None radiated confusion at Luther's next question, "Healers? Whatever for? You're already dead. And that one is the child of an usurper. The world would be probably be safer without him in it."

But then his demeanor turned more cheerful as Luther asked a more personal question. Number None had been alone for so long, and had been broken for so long, that this came as a great pleasure. "I arrived alone, many arcs before even your own Empire's birth. I have been without friends since that time, until the one known as Zarik rescued me. He is my dearest friend." Then he paused, and a smile could be felt, "Zarik, child of the First, has completed the Trial of the Large. Cervantez, child of his own, has completed the Trial of the Great. Bear, child of Mama Bear, has completed the Trial of the Primal."

At Luther's final questions, "I know not how many the great spirits sent, nor who it is you know."

At Vega's incredibly polite introduction, clearly a woman of great manners and etiquette, Number None nodded, radiating his smiling aura, "Well met, Vega, child of Fire, and Chuckles, child of the Volcano. It is a pleasure to meet such close friends. I am called Number None."

At Vega's first question, "None are in charge, but I am here and always have been, if that serves to answer your question."

At Vega's request to the Spirit of Lust, the spirit huffed. She moved over to Hart, touching his hair lightly, glowing as she did. She fed energy through to him, "Wake up, my lover. You have work to do." Then in a blinding flash of white light, Lust disappeared, and a small, shimmering pink gemstone tied itself in Hart's hair, and he'd find himself the energy to wake up and move about. He was by no means cured of any of his ailments and aches and the like, but he was conscious.

At Vega's second question, Number None answered readily. "Yes. The great spirits have reached sent all of you to aid in the release of the Eternals trapped here. Some have been freed, some are still caged while the Trials continue." Though at her comment about Faldrun, None chuckled, "Yes, Faldrun most certainly is a pile of excrement."

At Vega's third question, "Sort of, yes. You do have quite the way with words," this was said with sincerity, not sarcasm, "It is a place that is between all places, and yet is apart of none. A shelter and a prison." Number None then looked around him, "It seems all the doors were found. But those lost along the way were returned from where they came. Though the whence is a bit trickier. But they should be safe and sound." He pondered a bit, "I can't say I know anyone named Icerink Fedora. Strange name, I would certainly remember that one if I'd heard it."

At Vega's final questions, "The Trials in progress need completed, and those within them need to leave them. If they do not, they, and the power of the world that is with them will forever be trapped away. This place is crumbling away. That energy you felt damaged it. Time is destroying it, and all within it. Any still here will be gone from time, completely." Then he thought on the second part of the question, "If you wish to leave, simply use a door. You will be returned to yourself."

To Sephira's questions, "They are... parts of the greatest spirit. The powers that fell away when the greatest spirit was struck down by The Conquerer. They were locked away to keep their powers away from the usurpers. Too much of the greatest spirit's powers were stolen by them. These needed to be protected until a time when they could be returned. And it seems, that time is now."

Number None turned to Kisaik, radiating a smile, "The one you speak of entered the Trial of the Balanced." None waved a hand at the opened portal Rabu and Enrick had disappeared into earlier. "You are in the place between places, the place that is part of none. Rabu, child of adventure, is alive. I cannot say more."

At the next question, "I know not of your cat."

Then Number None seemed confused, "You came through a door. You were there. I must say, I am feeling confused by your strange question, though I am elated that many have come to help and many are succeeding. It seems there are more to go, though. If you truly wish to help, enter one of the trials and help those within to complete them and escape, before it is too late." He pointed at the various portals that were still opened. Up until now, four were closed and unable to be entered but seven remained.

Finally, Number None turned to Thysbae, "They are parts of the greatest spirit. The powers that fell away when the greatest spirit was struck down by The Conquerer. They called out to the great spirits, who sent you to aid in their release. So yes, if you so wish, you may help them to break free from their prison. But you are mortals. It must be your choice, and you may leave at any time."
 ! Message from: Aegis
Wald has been exited into Door of Souls.
Enrick and Rabu have been exited into the Trial of the Balanced.

If you have any questions, fire away.

Portals Closed
-Praetorum's Trial of the Strong
-Zarik's Trial of the Large
-Cervantez's Trial of the Great
-Bear's Trial of the Primal

Portals Opened
-Hector's Trial of the Balanced
-Trial of the Starved
-Trial of the Scared
-Trial of the Blind
-Trial of the Alone
-Trial of the Unyielding
-Trial of the Stagnat

Doors Opened
-Door of Death
-Door of Life
-Door of Spirits
-Undiscovered Door

Doors Closed
-Door of Souls

word count: 1049
Kisaik
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Protagonist
Renown: 780
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Storybook

Featured

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

The tunawa listened attentively to Number None's explanations, both to his questions as well as the others, although to their questions he paid less attention.

He mostly heard how there were spirits in jeopardy, answered by Thysbae's query.

He gave it some thought. The more spirits they freed, in his opinion, the better. Spirits were always good afterall, weren't they? The Tunawa had a special bond with the spirit world, and so it followed to reason, at least in his mind.

"Challenge accepted!" Kisaik intoned, having heard all he needed and learning of the various trials and spirits in need of rescue and freeing.

He looked to the doorway, leading into the trial of balance. Rabu had gone that way, yet there were others in equal need. He had faith in his betrothed, that they were mightier than they knew and thus would be successful in their trial. So with a heavy heart, he turned from the trial of balance.

Thus he looked at those remaining. "I will take on the Trial of the Scared! I will show them what it is to be brave!" He said, puffing out his chest which glinted with the metallic shine of his breastplate.

So without waiting for anyone to convince him otherwise, he charged bravely into the portal, leading into the Trial of the Scared. Kisaik let out his Tree-talk battle cry, which sounded somewhat similar to a treefrog, peeping in a swamp. Within a few moments, as he ran toward that portal, he disappeared into the other side, thinking himself ready for whatever lay on the other side.

word count: 270
Llyr Llywelyn
Approved Character
Renown: 830
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Pure
and true growth.

Perfect balance between mortal soul, spirit, and sparks.

Transformation.

Darkness, again.

Warmth, gratitude, and then farewell. Zarik felt the Eternal return to the great spirit and he felt that everything was right, exactly how it was meant to be. He had changed, and it was a change that would last forever. He was alone. The only of his exact kind. He knew this by mere understanding as the spirit that was himself wove around the smallest sliver of what soul of his remained. Ether didn’t flow through him anymore, but rather the kinder, natural power of ephemera meant for the world, and weaving the powers of Transmutation and Becoming alike.

This was his training ground, he knew. He understood. It was his and the door to and from it would always be his. A place in his mind he could go.

He stood before that door now. Calm, and yet, his body shifted and changed in his motionless stance. Zarik allowed for this, for a time, as he considered where to go. Anywhere in the world… anytime… he knew both of these things to be true.

Zarik considered and then he stepped through the door.

He walked into the circular corridor. Before him, he saw a large treeman charge through one of the portals. He blinked, then he turned his gaze past any others in the corridor. His sight set on who he’d come for.

“Number None,” he greeted the gilded guardian of the gateways. “I believe I accomplished what you sent me to do.”

Number None smiled at his friend, "Yes, you have. I'm glad you made it through."

Without his mutations, without witchmarks, he appeared as the young man he’d been before he had any sparks imbued in him. The irises of his biqaj eyes were a blend of rose pink and daffodil yellow colors. His white-blond hair had been pushed away from his eyes and exposed his dark brows.

He had changed in outfit, no longer dressed in the armor that he’d arrived in, but instead he wore a silver-lined surcoat with a hem that ended at his knees, form-fitting leggings of powder blue, and a long-sleeve shirt of pale ivory silk. He had white leather boots with slight heels, and he no longer looked prepared for war – only for a walk around a courtyard garden.

“How goes your mission, Sir None?” he asked as he approached to stand in front of the guardian. His gaze, then, surveyed the others in the corridor and he added, “Oh, have more come to help?”

"Four trials, including yours, have been completed. Seven remain that are in various states of progress. And many more have come, though I'm not sure if I'm able to convey to them the importance of this task, and the dangers of it."

Zarik nodded. He said, “Seven? Then there is much to be done still.”

He stepped and turned to position himself at the guardian's side, the hem of his surcoat gently twirling in the pivoted motion. The once-mage, now-diri addressed those who remained in the corridor, “I am Zarik, child of the First. I have been through the gated portal, and have completed my trial. What fears have you, what hesitations, to step inside the unknown for the sake of Idalos? Do you not care for your world and all those who remain within it? You were brought here for this very purpose, there is no need to scorn fate.”

Speak Think
word count: 596
Luther
Approved Character
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Profession: Daia Devotee
Renown: 15
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Luther's mouth quirked in response to Number None's answers. The being had a strange way of both answering and confusing his questions, and a part of him bristled when they refused to help Hart. He looked down at the man's still sleeping form, unsure why his anger rose to his defense. He shook his head in frustration, leaving an after-image of smoke as he moved. Every thing here was so confusing. Before he had arrived, before he met Hart, Vega, and Daia, and before that Life spirit returned some semblance of coherence to his mind, things had been simple. Debase and immoral, but simpler still.

"Safer? Probably. Not nearly as interesting though," Luther muttered in reply, tearing his gaze away from his friend's aged form. No matter their origins, both Hart and Vega proved their character in the Palace of Lions. They were deserving of his respect, even if he still held anger to the Immortals. Excluding Daia, of course. After all, he didn't have to like the divine. Just work with them long enough to get the best result possible for everyone involved.

A ghost of a smile flickered across his lips as the Lust spirit roused Hart. That one always seemed to have a way of helping Hart "get up" as it were. Rolling his eyes at his own bad joke, Luther turned to his companion."Feeling better friend? Seems like we've still got a bit of work to do before we can rest proper."

He listened intently as Number None continued to answer Vega's questions. Great spirits? Eternals? Trials? As strange as this whole event was already, this was still a lot for former farm-boy to swallow. For a moment, the ghost was tempted to take the easy way out and float back home.

But then the metal man mentioned how these Eternals were all aspects of a great spirit. A spirit struck down by conquerors and usurpers. It didn't take a scholar to sum up that Number None meant the Immortals. These Eternals were just another example of how the world has been abused by those who would be kings and queens of everything. They were victims, like him, wounded by celestial machinations. Prisoners of fear and chained to fate. Luther would be lying if he said he wasn't excited about the prospect of a cosmic jailbreak.

Then, without warning, a man dressed in white walked through one of the doorways. But he wasn't a man, not quite. He was something...more. Luther could sense it, and with that sense came a craving that had been buried for so much of this journey. A slow, subtle gnawing that nibbled with jagged teeth at the back his mind. A fanged hunger, looming like a lion's slavering maw, slowly stalked its way outward from Luther's slow. He had lost so much ectoplasm aiding in saving Daia.

Didn't he deserve a little snack?

Panic surged through him, sending errant spirals of smoke outward with increasing frequency. No. No no no! Not here, and not now. He couldn't lose himself like he had so many times before. He was better than that. He was better than that! He could be strong! He. Would. Resist!

Then the bastard had the nerve to try and shame them.

"Who are you to scorn us?" he shot back without thought. He tried to stop his mouth, but hunger and anger drove him on. "What do you know of the trials we've already faced? What do you know of us? And fate! Everyone talks about fate like it means something. Fuck fate, and fuck you!"

He was so angry. He was so hungry. He didn't realize he was moving until after the fact. The rest of the world, along with his duty towards it, vanished in an instant. All that was left was this ponce that was shedding ephermea like he couldn't care less about it.

A dying gasp of clarity shot through his mind, one last desperate attempt to hold onto himself. Smoke cinder billowed from him like an inferno, and with eyes crying ash Luther called out to the others.

"Please, someone stop me," he rasped out, his voice as dark as coal. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

The moment passed, and Luther rushed the new Spiritborn.
Last edited by Luther on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 734
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Parts Unknown”