Hi, I'm Kyre

A.C.M.E. Representative

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Kyre Fauduun
Race: Aukari
Profession: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Hi, I'm Kyre

Hi, I'm Kyre

I make things.

I do stuff.

My favorite thing to do is making stuff that other people use. I've always wanted to set something up that's like an A.C.M.E. corporation, making crazy things and reading what people do with them. When I saw and read what you could do here, I was hooked. I couldn't figure out what to focus on, so I chose to do a little bit of everything, and I'm typing as much as I can to start a business that can have its products reach you anywhere. The Aukari seemed amazing and became my first choice for a race, I just wish there was more developed for their factions and city, since the current write-up in Sirothelle for the Occult seems ...stubby compared to other factions. The bit about the Zatkai was really helpful in setting up my history, so thank you Whisper!

Looking to the real world, I'm a small business owner, and a dance and martial arts instructor. I'm a volunteer fire-fighter and I teach Zuumba dance for fitness as well as Danzan-ryū Jujutsu self-defense. My main hobby is writing, and my secondary hobby is European Martial Arts; I just love swords and medieval armor, I'm something of a collector, but I also make and maintain small things in my backyard with a crappy forge! My two part-time jobs leave me with a lot of time to pursue fun projects when I'm not running off to the mountains with friends to go skiing or snowboarding.

Trials has already consumed scores of hours of my time reading and taking notes. I love the threads and the lore here, especially the wiki, which isn't something I see very often on roleplay sites being done well. It's a little messy and WIP-y, but there really is a lot there.

Cheers to a shot at making some new friends here, and to bringing in a few of my own sometime.
word count: 345
Kesindir
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Fisherman
Renown: 90
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Hi, I'm Kyre

Hey hey and welcome Kyre!

Definitely interested in your character concept and will be keeping an eye out for any crazy creations. Kesindir is...not the smartest out there? So anything that seems crazy, convoluted, and potentially deadly is right up his alley. :D

As for your extra curricular hobbies, i'm jealous. I collect some weaponry, but it's limited to mostly decorative katanas. I've always wanted to dive in and learn a bit of blacksmithing but I don't have the house for setting up a forge outside. Too hilly and too many damn trees. Ah well.

If you have any questions or need help in any of your lore hunting, feel free to drop a message here, or shoot me a DM and I can help when/where possible.

Again welcome to Standing Trials! :)
word count: 137
Kesindir: "Spoken word in Rakahi"
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought
Others: "Spoken word"

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived....I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Kyre Fauduun
Race: Aukari
Profession: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes

I look forward to selling you many explosives and self-harming inventions, Kesindir!

I'm on a hill too; get a tree cut (local laws permitting), dig out a corner, and stack bricks to brace the earth as you need. Put a forge right there!

But we're all pretty lazy and often can't quite afford things, so I completely understand. Even mine's just the size of a backyard firepit with a tiny anvil.
word count: 76
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Physician
Renown: 843
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello Kyre

It is nice to see new people join. It sounds like an interesting character concept, and tinkers are always fun.

Hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Adiya
word count: 36
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”