Greetings one and all!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Kesindir
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Fisherman
Renown: 90
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Greetings one and all!

Greetings everyone. Spent a little time on the discord, by little I mean I just joined it earlier today, and figured now that the site popped back up I'd come and drop a hello. I am brand new to Standing Trials, and semi somewhat new to PbP. I've done -some- but it's been a few years since my last go. Used to be on RPoL.net, but my daughter was born about 3 months into me getting in to the swing of a few D&D campaigns there and I had to drop out as I was not fully expecting just how demanding a tiny one would be. That was about five years ago or so and I've been wanting to jump back into some good solid RPing. Aneka Tristal, whom I met in another discord, is the one to blame for me being here.

I go by a few names, but one most know me by on discord and online is SpuddieS101. I am Kesindir Nji'hadi, and I am still in the works of fleshing everything out. I look forward to speaking with, meeting, and interacting with all of you out there! Baring I get all this figured out of course!
Last edited by Kesindir on Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 207
Kesindir: "Spoken word in Rakahi"
"Spoken word in Common"
Thought
Others: "Spoken word"

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived....I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." ~ Henry David Thoreau
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Greetings one and all!

Welcome to ST! Glad to see you here! We've chatted briefly on Discord and I'm really looking forward to seeing your pc on the boards!!
word count: 27
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Isen Fydar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Researcher
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Greetings one and all!

Welcome to Standing Trials!

I am also another new player to this site (been here around two months now) but a somewhat seasoned RPer coming from another site. If you ever find your way up towards Viden, let me know and we can thread. Until then, Ill see you around Discord!

-Isen
word count: 52
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”