Hello

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!
Emu'ra
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: +20
Character Sheet

Hello

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Hi! I joined Standing Trials a few days ago, but have only finally started developing my character. It's been a long time since I have roleplayed and my writing skills aren't that great, but I hope I can improve and have fun along the way!
word count: 47
Pegasus
Lore Analyst (TL)
Lore Analyst (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 32

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi Hi!

Welcome to ST! It's great to see new players and please don't worry about anything here - it's a friendly, supportive site and I know you're going to love it! Hope you have fun with your pc - if you have any questions, feel free to reach out, either here or in Discord Chat. Folks will be happy to help!

Enjoy enjoy!
word count: 66
"In Play by Posting Role Playing, inaccurate and inconsistent lore is considered especially heinous.
On Standing Trials, the dedicated investigators who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Lore Analysis Unit.
These are their stories..."
Sephira
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Flame Element
Renown: +290
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Medal count: 13

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hello

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Welcome Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here Emu'ra. Like Pegasus said, let us know if you need anything.

Happy Writing!
word count: 22
Muse
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Medal count: 1

Contribution

Hello

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Welcome to ST!
Hello! Hello! So glad you've come to play with us. Don't worry about your writing skills—like everything else, you improve best by practicing and I promise you everyone here will happily write with you!

Don't be shy—like Pegasus said, we're a friendly bunch on Discord should you have any questions!

Illustrious acts high raptures do infuse,
And every conqueror creates a muse.
Edmund Waller
word count: 89

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”