Q & A about Spirits and Souls

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

S
ince I don't hear this question, or a related answer, I shall assume that it has not yet been asked. Can someone that has been initiated in defiance perceive spirits associated with the basic elements? The way the skill is written there are points where I could drdaw that conclusion, but want to be sure this isn't a case of me hearing something that isn't there. In other words, am I 'reading' more into the domain than is intended?
word count: 82
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Zevan
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Traveler
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I believe the answer to this is no. They hear the elements themselves, but not the Anak related t the concepts.
word count: 21
Luther
Approved Character
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Profession: Daia Devotee
Renown: 15
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Re: Q & A about Spirits and Souls

If a player wants to RP in The Beneath, is there a forum I should post to or, because The Beneath mirrors the living world, should I just add a [The Beneath] location tag in the title of a thread in whichever city I am posting in?
word count: 47
Prongs
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Shield from the Darkness
Renown: 0
Office
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Staff

Re: Q & A about Spirits and Souls

Luther wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:01 pm If a player wants to RP in The Beneath, is there a forum I should post to or, because The Beneath mirrors the living world, should I just add a [The Beneath] location tag in the title of a thread in whichever city I am posting in?
Luther, thank you for your fantastic question. I spoke to other members of the Staff and this is what I found out for you. For the time being, go to the 'Emea' section of the Forums and post there, but be sure to add the tag [The Beneath] to it. The Senior Staff will be making a forum for the Beneath and will eventually move your post there, but that may take a day or two. If you have any further questions, feel free to let me know.

-Prongs

word count: 145
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”