Volareon Question

Here you can ask questions relating to the Standing Trials roleplay to everyone in the community. All members are welcome to assist here.
Cassidy
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Airman
Renown: +25
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Volareon Question

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey hey hey

So, I was wondering if anyone knew if one, while in Rynmere, could purchase a Volareon with gold/how much that would be? I ask because I see them listed on the point buy bank and I know other flying mounts have listed prices, but I can’t seem to find one for the Volareon. Maybe I’m just missing something somewhere.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

It was a pleasure to burn
Quio
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Renown: +108
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Volareon Question

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Not an expert but if on the point bank a volareon costs 500 points, it's probably worth about 2500gn, with each point equivalent to 5gn. They're supposed to be pretty expensive; not a lot of people use them outside of the Skyriders, which is what they are bred for. I believe --it's been forever since I read the lore-- that most volareon you find on the 'black market' (being sold as exotic pets) have been abused in some way, and thus need extra care to manage.

If you wanted to follow the path of a Skyrider I believe even at the lowest rank --Airman-- you would be able to work with volareon at Skye Verath, and by ranking up --at the rank of Major-- you would be able to hand raise a volareon to be your mount for free. How long that might take depends on the player and how quickly you wish to level your PC's skills. It might also require a modded thread or PSF approval, whether you get the volareon by becoming a Skyrider or through other means.
I D E N T I T I E S
Quio
Freeman
Ruq, Korim, Iaan
ImageImageImage

Return to “Questions & Answers”