• Location • Order of the Adunih: Rharne Branch

The Rharne branch of this Idalos-wide faction is located in the Earth Quarter.

Here you can find all of the lore and information pertaining to Rharne and it's surrounding lands. Flora, fauna, general lore, faction articles and other pieces of information can be found here.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Order of the Adunih: Rharne Branch

Order of the Adunih: Rharne Branch
Throughout Idalos, in cities and villages and in remote areas and hubs of activity, the Order of the Adunih work and live. They have a clear mission and structure which is laid out and known by all of their members. In Rharne, the Order of the Adunih exists in the Earth Quarter. They do so not for political reasons of politics or allegiances to the working class, but because it is the most logical place for them to work. Any citizen or visitor to Rharne may come to this building and they will be given healing if they need it and the healers are able to help. If the patient is able to pay then they are asked to do so, but none are turned away.

On any given trial, the two-story building has its doors open to the public and is usually busy. Members of the Order, easily identifiable by their green, blue, gold, grey or white cloaks, move in and out and have a tendency to congregate in the treatment rooms. These rooms have floor to ceiling windows allowing the light in and are, inevitably and always, meticulously clean. The beds are lined up in rows, with curtains which can be pulled around them. Immediately upon entry, a new patient is taken to the assessment area, where there are medics of various skill levels waiting to provide support.

To the public, the clean and calm space where the cloaked healers work is all that is seen. Behind the scenes, however, as with many of the Order of the Adunih’s branches, there are rooms for the members of the Order to reside, classrooms, offices, and a small but well-stocked library. The Order of the Adunih also rents a 9x9 meter box in Rharne’s Community Garden where faction members can tend to the faction’s small collection of seasonal herbs and vegetables.

The Order of the Adunih often collaborates with other factions or healers during city disasters or times of need and, in fact, many of the Order’s female members are also part of the Thunder Priestess’ Healer branch. It is not uncommon to see the purple robes of Ilaren’s chosen women spend time in the building. Some members of the Order choose to work at The Infirmary, though not everyone who works at The Infirmary is a member of the Order.

Services

Medical Care: Healing is free, though those who have the funds are asked to donate nel for the Order’s healing services. If an individual is unable to donate nel, then he/she or someone close to him/her is asked to donate their time as a volunteer.

Education: Members may visit the order for free educational lessons on Medicine, Surgery, Meditation, Psychology, or a blessing’s mark abilities. All lessons may be self-modded, though permission must be obtained from a Rharne city mod to run a lesson thread for a blessing’s mark abilities.

Housing

Faction members can choose to take up residence within the Rharne branch.

Please see the Order write-up for requirements for this.

The bedroom in the Rharne branch itself is quite spacious, 300 square feet, and has a window, bed, desk, trunk, and two chairs. There are no bathrooms connected to the rooms, however, there are gender-separated bathing chambers in the facility.

Graduation Ceremony

When a player progresses from one cloak colour to a new cloak colour, they will have a ‘graduation’ ceremony.

Rharne’s graduation ceremony is a simple one. It takes place in a classroom within the building and each graduate is allowed to invite one guest. The ceremony is led by a Grey Cloak or higher, and is opened with a message of congratulations. The graduate is then asked to tell a story about an important lesson they learned as a member of their current rank before sharing their goal for when they enter the next rank. The purpose of this storytelling is to remind all Order members that even for skilled healers, there is always something to be learned and ways to grow.

In true Rharnian tradition, the ceremony ends with a drink. All graduates are poured a small glass of wine and are asked to drink to the good health of Rharne, the Order, and mortals across Idalos.

Apply here for all Adunih points, sigils and rank-ups

Order of Adunih: Rharne Branch NPC List

Moderator's Note: Players are welcome to use these NPCs if they're writing about this location.

Layi'u

Race: Human
DoB: 22nd of Saun, 684
Title: Hoodless Blue Cloak
Blessing: N/A
Skills: Medicine: 50, Surgery: 45, Leadership: 30, Gardening: 30

Layi'u is a fairly new blue cloak and is considered by the higher ups as a member with high potential. She has a calm and professional bedside manner and appears to be quite unflappable when it comes to injuries and gruesome sights. She is a permanent resident of the Order in Rharne and works tirelessly to heal anyone who is sent her way.

Layi'u is a tall, thin woman who stands at 5'10" and looks as though she barely eats. Her long blonde hair flows down to her waist when it is let loose, though it often pulled back into a braid or wrapped around her head in a bun for practicality.

Mattieus

Race: Ithecal (Wyvarnth)
DoB: 35th of Ymiden, 656
Title: Hoodless Grey Cloak
Blessing: Moseke (Favoured)
Skills: Medicine: 80, Discipline: 80, Gardening: 55, Psychology: 55

Mattieus is a veteran of the Rharne Branch. As a grey cloak he is usually the most senior person on duty. Despite his high rank and long period of service, he is a fun-loving individual who will quietly tease the younger members and is superb with children. When push comes to shove, however, no one doubts that he is excellent at his job. He always seems to know just what it is that the patient needs, whether it is someone who is calm and rational or gentle and teasing.

Mattieus has black slitted eyes and black scales. He stands at six feet tall and he is often thought to be shorter than average by his ithecal brethren - though that doesn't stop him from being an incorrigible flirt.

Te'an

Race: Sev'ryn
DoB: 14th of Zi'da, 690
Title: Gold Trimming Green Cloak
Blessing: N/A
Skills: Medicine: 20, Surgery: 20, Gardening: 20, Detection: 15

Te'an is almost ready to move to the next level of the Order and, as such, her duties have increased. She is often seen around the patient assessment room. She is a quiet and serious woman who rarely smiles. Te’an is a natural observer of people with a determination to learn, and will work every hour available to her. When she is with a patient, she is quiet and calm and takes extra time to soothe and calm the fearful.

Te'an has thick black hair and a number of tattoos across her body. The most prominent of all - a large tattoo on her right shoulderblade - represents her owl familiar whom she calls Adrian. When Te'an does talk, it is most often to Adrian. Those who are unfamiliar with the sev'ryn race may find this perturbing, but those who work closely with Te'an are used to the habit.
Credit: Faith
word count: 1235

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Profession: Physician
Renown: 843
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Order of the Adunih: Rharne Branch

Hello Oracle

Here is a list of threads I have done for this cycle for Order points.

viewtopic.php?f=353&t=16786 - Order from Chaos - helping Faith with the reorganization.
 ! Message from: Oracle
+2 with Bonus Collab (+2) = 4 Total
viewtopic.php?f=355&t=17427 - Beauty is more then Skin deep - Going into the field to check on a patient, and ending up helping to deliver a sheep.
+2
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=16424 - It all starts with a sneeze - Helping Xander and his children at the clinic
+2 with Bonus Collab(+2) = 4 Total
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=16437&p=109452#p109452 - Monsters in the Dark - making a house call for the order.
+2 Total
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=17626 - To Heal or Not To Heal - despite her dislike sticks to her healers oath and heals a drug dealer brought to the clinic. Walks away with Moseke's mark.
+4 Total
viewtopic.php?f=355&t=16546 - Dirty Thief - heads to volt to looking for the lost supplies and joins up with Patrick. Second part to the thread currently running.
+2 with Bonus Collab (+2) = 4 Total
viewtopic.php?f=353&t=16283 - A Plague of our Own Making - Helps Faith come up with a cure for the Ember Plague. Just posted up for review. Might also earn a sigil for Faith and Genna.
+4 with Bonus Collab (+2) = 6 Total

Also being awarded +1 Order of the Adunih Sigil of Rharne: "For helping heal the Ember Plague" The badge is made of hammered copper and is stamped with the image of a flaming lightning bolt.
Technically Gennadiya had also achieved the requirements to become a blue cloak under the old system this season in the middle of the system update, more of a heads up.

Let me know if these work.

Adiya
26 pts total.
word count: 332
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Heya,

So, getting my duckies in a row. Although Faith has a White Cloak, I'm not grandfathering any of that stuff. She starts at 0 points. I won't be taking any of the renown rewards, however, until she gets to White Hood - as she got rewarded for those. However, that said. Here we go. Last Cycle.
  • Order from Chaos 1 Faith (as head of Isonomia and head of the Order in Rharne) approaches the head of the Order of the Adunih suggesting an alliance. Solo.
    +2 Points
  • Order from Chaos 2: - Defining the Problem Faith finds the extent of what she's taken on here. There are incomplete / non-existent records, no supply lines etc etc. She and Gennadiya work together.
    +2 Collab, + 2 For thread : 4 Points Total
  • Order from Chaos 3: - A Single Step Once she's got a clear idea of what needs doing, Faith gets started. First, she sends out a letter to all existing Outposts. This includes the mission statement for the faction / what they do etc. It also includes clear guidelines on when to promote.
    +2 Points
  • Order from Chaos 4: - Supplies and Demands Working with Qit, Faith looks at supply lines etc. Which Rharne having a Portal Stone will help with. Collab.
    + 2 Collab Points, + 2 For Thread : 4 Points Total
  • Order from Chaos 5: - Minutes taken, hours wasted = meeting with Scalvoris department Solo.
    + 2 Points
  • Order from Chaos 6: - Putting Two Things Together Public meeting discussing the changes to the Order [/url] Open group - Collab with Kyreem.
    + 2 Collab, +2 For Thread: 4 Points Total
  • Order from Chaos 7: - Foundations Putting the final pieces in place for the Institute of Innovation - and planning for the Orphanage and clinic. With Gennadia
    + 2 Collab, +2 For Thread: 4 Points Total
  • Ember Plague: - A Plague of our Own Making - Collab Faith and Gennadiya. I'd like this to count for the "Medical Innovator" trim if possible.
    +2 Bonus Collab, +4 For Thread: Counts toward the Medical Innovator Trim + 1 Thread

Also being awarded +1 Order of the Adunih Sigil of Rharne: "For helping heal the Ember Plague" The badge is made of hammered copper and is stamped with the image of a flaming lightning bolt.
  • Teaching Autopsies to students (university and Order) Baseline - solo. I'd like this to count for the "Surgeon" trim if possible.
    + 2 Points: Counts toward Surgeon Trim + 1 Thread
  • Autopsy Waits and Measures - solo. I'd like this to count for the "Surgeon" trim if possible.
    + 2 Points: Counts toward Surgeon Trim + 1 Thread
  • Aaand.. Whispers of Death - solo teaching
+2 Points
I think that's all of them. Thanks!
32 Points Total
+ 1 Toward Medical Innovator Trim
+ 2 Toward Surgeon Trim
+ 1 Order of the Adunih Sigil of Rharne: "For helping heal the Ember Plague" The badge is made of hammered copper and is stamped with the image of a flaming lightning bolt.

Let me know if I missed anything!
word count: 528
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Oracle
Profession: Seeress
Renown: 1000
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Events

All points approved.
word count: 3
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars"
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Ymiden:

3rd: Sorority: Faith and Qit'ria organise medical supplies throughout the Order.
Collab
No trims
 ! Message from: Basilisk
+4 points for you
4th It's a Bloody Fight: Faith is doing research on blood and how to specifically target mages by their blood.
Could this count towards the Black "Medical Innovator" Trim, please. I don't know if the ones below would as well? If they would, please can they. If not, no worries.
+2 points and +1 thread towards Black Trim
5th: I'll Try, I'll Fight Until I Die : Faith begins the process of curing the plague in Rynmere.
Solo
Could this count towards the Silver "Palliative Care" Trim and the Yellow "Research Medic" Trim, please
+4 points, +1 Silver Trim, +1 Yellow Trim, +1 Black Trim
5th: It's an unholy war : Plague curing continued.
Solo
Could this count towards the Yellow "Research Medic" Trim, please
+4 points, +1 Yellow Trim, +1 Black Trim
5th: Unholy War XI: I see, I know, you'll always be. ~ Curing the Plague 03
Solo
+2 points, +1 Yellow Trim, +1 Black Trim
6th Unholy War XII: You see my burning fuse ~ Curing the Plague 04
Solo
6th Unholy War XIII: From a mile away ~ Curing the Plague 05
Solo
+2 points, +1 Yellow Trim
6th Unholy War IV: I took your cruel abuse - Curing the plague 06
Solo
+2 points, +1 Yellow Trim
8th:Unholy War XVI: I learned to bite the hand ~ distibuting the plague cure
Solo
Total +20 points, +7 Yellow Trim, +6 Black Trim
Thank you!!!
Last edited by Faith Augustin Champion on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total. word count: 353
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ashan 51: Order From Chaos setting up the Orders family clinic and Orphanage.

I know its only one thread, but it should be enough points to bump me to blue cloak. Just eager.
+4 points for you. =]
word count: 40
Oonah
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Healer
Renown: 45
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I've not submitted for Order points before so please let me know if I flub it up.... :-)

Ymiden 1
Midwifery on the Fly Oonah and Qit make a simple house call for a wellness visit and end up helping deliver a premature infant.
+4 points and +1 thread for Gold Trim
Ymiden 15
To Cure or Not to cure Oonah visits a home to provided a plague cure or put the patients out of their misery.
+2 points
word count: 85
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

All caught up!
word count: 3
Qit'ria
Approved Character
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Profession: Huntsman
Renown: 344
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Name of PC: Qit'ria
Requested Advancement / Reward: +4 Points, +1 toward Gold Trim
Links: Midwifery on the Fly
word count: 19
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Here is the next round of Order threads

Business in Volta - Gennadiya and Patrick work to retrieve the Orders stolen supplies.
 ! Message from: Squirrel
+2 for thread, +2 for collaboration.
The Burden of a Healer - Gennadiya helps someone during a miscarriage.
+2 for thread. +1 thread for Gold Trim.
Surgery on the Fly - Gennadiya gets some training while on the road to Storm Edge with other healers.
+2 for thread.
The Last Knight - Gennadiya arrives at Storm Edge with the other healers from the Order.
+2 for thread, +2 for collaboration.
Avid Pupils - Gennadiya, Oonah and Cail take lessons from the order in gardening/herbs.
+2 for thread, +2 for collaboration. +1 thread for White Trim.
Remembering Sunshine and Happiness - Genna helps to encourage the leadership while on at Storm Edge.
+2 for thread.
Lives to be Saved - Genna works through a battle in the clinic.
+2 for thread. +1 thread for Blue Trim.
Maybe Frogs Would be better - Genna studies the structure of monster looking for weakness to save lives.
+2 for thread. +1 thread for Yellow Trim.
The Healing Women - Genna, Cail, and Oonah help in the surgery during a battle.
+2 for thread, +2 for collaboration. +1 thread for Blue Trim.
Total: +24 points. +2 threads for Blue Trim, +1 thread for White Trim, +1 thread for Yellow Trim.
word count: 248
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne Lore”