The Hanging Garden of Herbs (Vivian)

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Physician
Renown: 843
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

The Hanging Garden of Herbs (Vivian)

“I have been and still am
a seeker, but I have ceased to
question stars and books;
I have begun to listen to
the teaching my blood
whispers to me.”

― Hermann Hesse

Gennadiya Lyosha

The Hanging Garden
of Herbs
Ashan 28th 721

Gennadiya found herself once again at Storm’s Edge. Despite the end of the war the Order hadn’t completely withdrawn their presences from the fortress. There were still need for them to help as now the focus turned towards rebuilding and stabilizing. So it was that Genna had made sure to keep part of the order helping. The platinum blond healer was at the Fortress on this particular trial to check up on the healers there. She wanted them to feel important and that they weren’t forgotten.

So it was that after arriving she had first sent a note to Vivian, lettering her know of her arrival and politely requesting a meeting that trial. Genna herself then found herself among her fellow healers, and also found herself enjoying the chance to work in the field again. She knew all of the healers, but she was also familiar with many of the knights she had attended.

So it was with a smile she helped those who came into the infirmary. It was also very nice that the wounded this time came in with much less pressing issues. The cuts, bruises and such Genna treated with the same commitment as the burns from one of the flameborn, but the threat of death on the other end, wasn’t there this trial.

Genna actually had other reasons for visiting with Vivian then just to play field doctor. She had heard that plans for settling the Storm Waste were in process and that her friend was in charge of those. So it was that she had come with her plan on how the Order could help, and how the Wastes could help the order.

Once Vivian had a moment to meet Genna would collect her bag, and make her way towards the Commanders office. Her expression still as friendly as always, but there was a nice sense of peace in the busy doctor’s eyes. Once she was shown in Genna would smile and greet her friend. “Good Sunrise Commander. I hope you have been well?”

word count: 386
Vivian Shiryu
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 648
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: The Hanging Garden of Herbs (Vivian)

Vivian looked up from her paperwork when Genna's note arrived, then had word sent to the healer that she was available at pretty much any time. There wasn't any crisis to deal with and she was, for the most part, bouncing between enjoying the peace of Storm's Edge and getting things set up for the Stormlakes Project. So it was that she didn't have anything particular pressing on the day that Genna came to Storm's Edge.

When the healer came in, Vivian smiled at her. "I've been doing all right. It's been much less busy around here since the end of the war with the Flameborn. We've been able to make repairs, settle our supplies, and just generally relax. Then, of course, there's been the matter of the Stormwastes and what to do about them now that all the Flameborn are dead." she said, grinning slightly at the end. "And I'm guessing you've probably heard that I've been put in charge of the reclamation of the Stormwastes." she said, her tone cheerful.

Vivian had been working on getting support for the Stormlakes project pretty openly, so she suspected that Gennadiya had heard the news on the street. "So, what can I do for you, Genna?" she asked, leaning back in her chair as she spoke.
word count: 227
Please send all PM's to Basilisk.
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Physician
Renown: 843
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: The Hanging Garden of Herbs (Vivian)

“I have been and still am
a seeker, but I have ceased to
question stars and books;
I have begun to listen to
the teaching my blood
whispers to me.”

― Hermann Hesse

Gennadiya Lyosha

The Hanging Garden
of Herbs
Ashan 28th 721

Gennadiya nodded her head as Vivian spoke of being less busy with the war over. Her blue eyes focused on the Commander as she spoke of them relaxing. The healer found the statement amusing and her eyes reflected on it. Vivian wasn’t one to let her soldiers suddenly all just lounge around twiddling there thumbs, Genna was sure that her men’s time was still filled with drills, assignments and other activities, just not fighting and dying. The young woman spoke. “I find myself in a similar situation. Initially I found myself having to clean up some of the initial chaos that comes once a group fighting a war anymore, and also has change in leadership. Now its the daily busy work which is nice when a flaming monster isn’t part of that agenda.” She said with a smile.

She turned her attention towards the question of settling the Stormwaste which Vivian was right was the main point of her visit. “I have heard of such plans. I am sure you guessed that it is partly for that purpose I am here.” Genna smiled. “Nostalgia being the other.” Which with Genna was making sure the men she had helped care for were still doing well.

“I had hope that the Order and myself could help in the settlement of the waste.” Genna face was thoughtful now. “I am hoping though that in this case it will be less of a case of healers, and more setting up programs to get the less fortunate in the dust quarter who want to work a chance to restart in these new lands.” Genna paused. “I am also hoping the order can take this opportunity to establish a kind of herb farm where we can harvest what we need.”

Genna looked back. “If you don’t mind telling me though I would be interested in what kind of ideas the Knights were planning to see how I can help.”

word count: 369
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne”