Too Tasty

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderator: Oracle

Hina
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: +390
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Too Tasty

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:18 pm

I am quitting standing trials. It is clear that nobody here wants to rp with me nor do I think I will be missed in the slightest.

If you are a newbie, you should know that mods and even other players can ruin your character at any time and for any power trippy reason. In my time here, I have had mods simply not reply to my posts for weeks and weeks at a time, had my character waste half a season because a mod made up a rule to have my character thrown in jail, been made pregnant against my will, and also been assigned penalties against my will just because a non mod thought to give me a hard time. You can do a bit of research and find that only staff members have accomplished anything noteworthy in this game, because they are the only ones immune from random bullshit.

I would not reccomend this game to anyone looking to accomplish anything in a roleplaying game.
Last edited by Hina on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 168
Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1
Medal count: 14

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Re: Too Tasty

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:57 am

[anchor=OptionFour][/anchor]
Thread Review
Eavesdroppers deserve to hear what they hear, no matter how gross.

Word Count: 1537
Review Request Link: viewtopic.php?f=242&t=16103&p=114547#p114545
Hina
  • Skill Points - 10 (5 may be used for Hone, this is due to the very mild use of the magic, even if in a new way)
  • Renown - 5
  • Skill Knowledges
    1. Stealth: Wearing all black
    2. Stealth: It’s difficult when you’re a winged lightbulb
    3. Stealth: Eavesdropping on a conversation
    4. Hone: Tasting the air like a snake
    5. Hone: Beware spices
    6. Discipline: Resisting the urge to shiver
  • Non-Skill Knowledges
  • Items and Other Rewards
Player 2
  • Skill Points -
  • Renown -
  • Skill Knowledges
  • Non-Skill Knowledges
  • Items and Other Rewards

Final Notes

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Code: Select all

[center][img]http://standingtrials.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=12064[/img][/center]
word count: 171

Return to “Rharne”