• Memory • [Augiery] Consequences

This is a forum where you can write threads in the wilderness of the Southern continent.
Ministry
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 10
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: [Augiery] Consequences

18th Trial of Cylus,
Arc 714

Language: Grovokian

Ministry's courage began to drain as quickly as it came, and soon her wounds began to remind her that despite the strength the elements had mustered up within her, she was mortal. Ministry was still locked away in the dungeon, and while her endurance may get her through mentally, torture was as much of a mental test as a physical one. She may have been a gifted and aspiring soldier, but the girl she was facing had as much potential as her to become a destructive force to be used by Augiery. Which pained the prisoner even more knowing that the girl in front of her, who may have become much more, would in her eyes never leave The Keep. They were more alike than she had anticipated.

Which made it even more polarizing when the previously cruel girl unlocked her shackles. Ministry, after all, made it clear that she didn't respect her. Perhaps she had struck a chord with the girl after all, and the ever-extending hopeful side of her didn't hesitate to take the opportunity to talk about Aradia.

Ministry spoke quietly, and weakly, "Her name was Aradia. She may have been a leader, but to my sisters and I, she was who raised us. She showed us and every one of her followers that Idalos was much larger than any of us imagined, and that with her guidance, we could transform Augiery into a true force of power. She could have made us into a race that doesn't hide in the shadows, or cower at the light of men. We could have become something more than what we have ever been, but that will never happen now."
word count: 293
Mads
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: hex hawker
Renown: 65
Character Sheet
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: [Augiery] Consequences

Ministry
Knowledge.........
None
Loot....................
None
Consequence......
None
Renown..............
None
Experience...........
Yavanna
Knowledge.........
Persuasion: Tone of voice can be very persuasive
Persuasion: Soothing words can help calm a distraught individual
Persuasion: Threats of Pain can be compelling arguments on their own
Torture: Crude methods can be effective in gaining info
Intimidation: Having no Remorse
Intimidation: Using Taunts to Spark Emotions
Deception: Not all bluffs can effective
Investigation: Asking questions for clarity
Investigation: Reading Body Language
Investigation: People “Can’t or Won’t” Answer?
Loot....................
None
Consequence......
None
Renown..............
None
Experience...........
You played a younger, naive Naer pretty well in this I feel. I really got the impression she honestly believed that someone untrained in torture would be able to get something out of someone through completely unexperienced techniques. She also had a lot of that childish over confidence and was completely short sighted in removing the bindings on both the hands and feet of a prisoner haha. Didn't finish, but you got to explore some of her foolish childhood mistakes, so it seems done enough and useful for knowing where she's come from and where she's at now. Also try to really make sure you're double checking "she" and "he" and "near" and "naer". There were several places were I was a bit confused.
Please edit your grade request.

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image/15032/medium[/img][/center]
word count: 226
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Southern Swamps”