Survey: Devotion System Revision

Gathering community opinions on a suggested revision.

Archived / out of date announcements

Moderator: Staff

Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Clarification: If you don't have the mark for those points you got, you will keep them on your list until the character has the mark, at which point, all the abilities you've earned from the points you've accumulated will be given to you. Any points you have that don't have marks, hold onto those points until you have the mark.

Now, if you have devotion points that you know you'll never use, or didn't want, feel free to delete them. But everything you've earned is NOT washed away and is carried with you into the new system.

@Yrmellyn --- Yes, pretty much. I think with the exception of how mod heavy this is. Referring back to my previous post, I linked an example to a character of mine who completed 3 threads for his first blessing story. Though it was meant to be a PSF approval all along, I thought the structure was a good example for everyone to look at. If you have an idea for your character, feel free to run with it without moderator participation. However, it's recommended because you won't be able to use the Immortals in RP. Thus, having a mod there gives you that interaction. But it's not always needed.

Nevertheless, mods will be involved in marking your character, so that is possibly 1 modded thread out of 3+, or even just 1 modded post out of your entire questline. The basic jist of this is that you control how deep religious values and practices matter to your character, and you control how mod heavy you want this to be. Like I said, mods are there to provide your character with Immortal interaction (and other stuff too!) and help you figure out a plot for your character to get a mark if you can't think of one.

But yes, pretty much! :)
word count: 317
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

@Keegan --- We try to do that as is, but we oversee so much already that often times, brilliant plots that deserve mark awards fall through the cracks. I know players sometimes feel awkward for asking, but if it gets them where they want to go then they definitely need to speak up if they want something.
word count: 56
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Announcements Archive”