Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Idalos Annual Awards 2016: Hall of Fame

The First Annual Awards of 2016 has allowed us to recognize many amazing players. Across Idalos we have characters that represent various unique qualities. We are given the opportunity to recognize players and prophets that contribute their time to supporting this forum. Please help us in congratulating the following winners.
Annual Award Winners 2016
Idalosian Award
Player Choice: Character of the Year
Prophet Choice: Character of the Year

The Prophets could not decide on just one as there were so many amazing options to choose from!
ImageImageImage
Prophet of the Year
Contributor of the Year
Ship of the Year
Storyteller of the Year
Heart Throb of the Year
Hero of the Year
Villian of the Year
Racial Exemplar of the Year
word count: 120
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Idalos Annual Awards 2016: Hall of Fame

As 2016 comes to a close, we would like to honor player characters and staff contributors for a job well done in a variety of categories. You will find the top nominees for each category below. All nominees are highly deserving and will forever have a place in our Hall of Fame. If you wish to know more about a specific character, please click on their name to find their Character Sheet. All nominees have been awarded the medal below:
Please note that the location of a nominee's pictures does not insinuate the number of nominations they received.

Nominees 2016
Player Character: Prophet Nominees
The Player Character of 2016 was divided into two categories: Player Nomination and Staff Nomination. Malcolm, Elyna, Faith, and Quio were nominated for the exemplary characters by the Prophets. These four players have gone above and beyond at making the story for themselves and those around them enjoyable while creating a unique character that everyone can relate to.

Player Character: Player Nominees
The Player Character of 2016 was divided into two categories: Player Nomination and Staff Nomination. Tristan, Malcolm, Faith, and Alistair were nominated for the exemplary characters by the players. These four players have gone above and beyond at making the story for themselves and those around them enjoyable while creating a unique character that everyone can relate to.
Prophet of the Year
Standing Trials would not be where it is today without the fantastic efforts made by every single one of our Prophets. Rumour, Pegasus, Maltruism, Jade, and Kingdom have worked with enthusiasm on every project that they have been a part of.
Contributor of the Year
Although Standing Trials has been created by many creative and collaborative minds, the following four nominees have spent a gracious amount of time developing. Jade, Kingdom, Rumour, and Pegasus have been able to lend a great deal of time to development projects over the course of the last year.
Ship of the Year
With every story comes the pair that everyone watches and cares for. Faith/Padraig, Malyna (Malcolm/Elyna), Grabine (Sabine/Gray), and Tristan/Faith were nominated as the pairs to follow. With some together, others not, and tension everywhere, everyone will continue to follow their stories to see where they end up!
Storyteller of the Year
We can all agree that, here at Standing Trials, we are fortunate in that we have a whole range of meritorious storytellers. This year our players have nominated Tristan, Malcolm, Faith, and Elyna for storyteller of the year. They are writing the stories we love to read and, just like every player on the site, are adding to the rich and wonderful world of Idalos.
Hero of the Year
Every story needs a character that charges senselessly into battle, overcomes all obstacles, and wins the hearts of the readers. Vincent, Malcolm, Aeon, and Faith have all been proclaimed as 'heros' at one point or another. Whether it be fighting a demon or cooking a meal for the King, we all secretly hope that these characters will come out on top.
Villain of the Year
With every hero, there must be a villain to defeat. Zvezdana, Yanahalqah, Alistair, and Peake are all characters that we love to hate. Some may sympathize with their cause while others down right want to see justice served. These characters bring the opposite aspect to the story, adding an antagonist to the many protagonists on Standing Trials.
Heart Throb of the Year
Ooo la la. No story would be complete without a little eye candy to enjoy. Patrick, Kylar, Malcolm, and Wendell have a way of making the players pant and desire more. Although we at Standing Trials are in it for the story, we all have to admit that these characters are easy on the eyes and a pleasure to read!
Racial Exemplar
Standing Trials have 15 developed and unique races that players can choose from. From the highly intelligent Eídisi to the underwater Mer, every player has access to special attributes that are only accessible to their race. Nominees for the Racial Exemplar portray their race in a way that represents their race the best. Kylar (Lotharro), Vluharqih (Yludih), Niv (Tunäwä), and Nir'wei (Sev'ryn) were all nominated for their abilities to play one of our unique races.
word count: 719
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Announcements Archive”