• Event • Serpentsdotter

Terrwyn Has Arrived!

1st of Ymiden 718

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Serpentsdotter

1st of Ymiden, 718, Early Morning, Yithiral Square

There was an air of excitement over Yithiral this morning. Ethelynda had declared that there was to be an announcement of great import, and many of the townspeople had gathered in the square. Those new to the city would be able to feel the esteem and love the people of the city felt for their liege, and when she appeared, the long serpent tail that marked her standard form trailing behind her, the city let up a cheer. However, the cheer only grew as the rest of the family appeared. Ethelm with his limp, Rhonwen in her resplendent white armor, Vericus with a friendly grin and wave for the city. But there was some confusion at the presence of a fifth individual on the platform, a human woman who looked to be a sailor of some sort.

Raising her hands to quiet the city, Ethelynda slithered forward. "People of Yithiral, of Ivorian, you may recall many years ago that I called a council of my children and my allies, but never made an announcement as to the purpose of the conference. The truth was, that for the protection of the one it concerned. My youngest daughter, Terrwyn, had gone missing." she said, smiling at the murmur of excitement as people turned to face the sailor with renewed interest. "Yes, you guess right. I speak of it now because, at long last, I have found my youngest daughter. My people, I give you Terrwyn, youngest scion of my house!" she said, slithering aside and gesturing for Terrwyn to come forth.

Terrwyn, for her part, seemed nervous in public and stepped forward. "I know that some of you lot may 'ave some doubts as to whether I really am me mum's daughter!" she said, her tone blunt. A note of surprise ran through the populace at the brusque tone and harsh words Terrwyn used, but there was a slight shifting of gaze towards Ethelm for a moment. Terrwyn wasn't the only member of the family to have an abrasive attitude, after all. "Well, let me put paid to that nonsense right now, me lads and lasses." she said, raising her hands.

As Terrwyn raised her hands, an unnatural mist gathered around the square, almost seeming to emanate from the sailor-garbed Mortalborn. Then Terrwyn dropped her hands and the mist dispersed. "There, that's proof of me divine parentage. If yer still doubtin' that it's mum who's me parent, then I encourage you to bog off!" she said, giving a sardonic bow and stepping away from the crowd to stand with her siblings. Rhonwen gave her sister an admonishing look, while Vericus just shook his head. Ethelm, meanwhile, seemed to be trying really hard not to laugh.

Ethelynda shook her head and smiled before slithering forward again. "As you can see, Terrwyn is a sailor to her core, complete with the attitude of the saltiest of sea roamers." she said with a laugh. Behind her, Terrwyn let out a bark of laughter, earning her another reproachful glance from Rhonwen. "Now, in celebration of Terrwyn's return is in order I feel. For the next seven trials, the city will provide food and drink, so please, enjoy this little celebration of my families reunification." she said, grinning at the riotous applause from that. The people of Ivorian were generally disciplined folk, but they did enjoy a celebration. "My family and I will be around town for a bit as well, if you should wish to speak to one of us." she said, before the family left the raised dais they had been standing on to mingle with the crowd as the celebration began.
word count: 622
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Serpentsdotter

1st of Ymiden, 718, Early Morning, Yithiral Square
With Zara in arm Xander wormed his way through the crowds of people, his spare hand keeping a tight grip on Ala'ni. The last thing he wanted was to lose the little girl in the vast audience of strangers. Therefore he kept her close to his heel with a strong grip on her hand, he was more than curious as to the reason for the huge numbers and so he was going to find out. It was strange to feel small, having been often the tallest around Rynmere here he was commonly dwarfed by the gigantic Ithecal. Still he managed to force his way between them muttering low apologies as he went.

He was still pushing and slipping his way to the front when he was almost knocked out by a giant scaled hand swinging past his face as it was raised up with a great cheer. It was deafening, the voices going up in unison as he continued to lead the family through periodically checking to make sure Celeste was keeping pace. Xander could feel the young babe stirring in his arms out the sound and he tried to rock her side to side while struggling to fit through the gaps left in the crowd. It was no easy task getting past the many hulking bodies showing their appreciation for something. However, suddenly the cheering and applaud stopped and fell silent as a female voice rang out across the square.

For a moment he did not recognise it but as it continued there was no doubt in his mind that it was her, The Noble Serpent herself. With renewed vigour he pushed forward, squeezing his way through as he looked back at Celeste. "It is her." He said, although it was more mouthed. The Shieldbearer did not wish to interrupt the speech of the great Immortal. He listened as he went though, not knowing of the meeting she had spoken of in the past but being happy to hear when she announced that her daughter had returned to her. The wolf understood family and losing them after all, he was happy for the immortal.

Finally he broke free of the Ithecal and into a group of humans near the front, taller than them finally Xander was able to see what was happening, bringing Ala'ni round to the front and hoisting her up in his free arm so she could see. He recognised two of the people stood ahead of him, Ethelynda and her son Vericus. The Shieldbearer felt some pride swell in his stomach as he looked at the two, both having met him, a lowly mortal. It appeared the others were her children too, their names he had heard in the past but could not recall or place at that moment besides the new daughter who was presented to them.

Xander had to admit that the girl seemed somewhat out of place among them, clearly opting out of the standard noble clothing and speaking without an ounce of noble or political Etiquette. As she spoke of doubt though he was curious to see what she had in mind to prove it and as the mist grew around them wrapping round his feet he was somewhat convinced. He looked to Celeste at his side and smiled warmly, the woman had never seen the immortal before and Xander was interested to see her reaction. "They're all here." He said to her, shouting over the sound of applause that followed the declaration of celebration. "I wish to speak with her, will you come with me?" He looked to his wife for agreement.

The ex-noble wanted to introduce the two, Celeste was the reason he had gone to the immortal in the first place anyway. The attack she had suffered and his failure to protect her had sent him to call upon the help of the immortal. "You two should meet and maybe she could help us, what do you think?" Xander looked at her with a warm expression.
word count: 679
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Serpentsdotter

"Father," Ala'ni tugged at his hand as he kept a firm grip on hers. "Father, where's Mama?" Ala'ni, being quite a lot shorter than Xander, was unable to see Celeste any more, and she frowned up at Xander and stood stock still. "Father, where is she?" The little girl was worried, afraid of losing her mother again and wide eyes looked at him. Celeste, for her part, was trying to get through, but she was not able to do what Xander was doing and she was falling further and further behind them. She couldn't keep up and he had hold of Zara in one hand and Ala'ni in another, and she simply could not keep up with him. She'd been afraid of going out, of leaving the room and she'd told him that, but this? This was too much and too many people. But she was turned around and stuck where she was and she felt panic building in her.

She didn't call for Xander, though. Tessa knew that would just irritate him. He didn't like it when she was weak and she remembered being stronger than this. Celeste would be stronger than this, Tessa thought as she clutched Katherine tightly to her. "Sorry, sir. I'm sorry," she said, quietly. When Xander had forced his way between people, she had simply been unable to do it and Tessa knew that she should try and behave like Celeste would, but she couldn't feel like she remembered being able to feel. What it must be to be confident, but Tessa understood that Celeste had never really been confident. Yet, Tessa was unable to pretend in the way that Celeste had.

Yet, there was enough Celeste in her that she didn't call him.

Celeste turned around, holding tightly to Katherine and she spoke quietly, ostensibly to the baby but in fact to the baby, Tessa and herself. "It's alright. He'll realise in a moment." Yet, there was no doubting that this was traumatizing for her. She caught sight of him in front of her and then he said it's her and pushed forward again. Celeste couldn't, she simply couldn't do it. But she knew that Tessa could, that part of her which did what Benji wanted, despite being so very afraid and that was what Celeste had to call on, now. Tessa moved, feeling the terror of all these people and all this noise, feeling the disappointment that he'd done nothing more than glance back at her and just charged ahead. She felt it and she accepted it as how it was. She didn't hear the speech, she didn't know what was happening, because she was too busy fighting the roaring of fear in her ears in order to do what her husband wanted her to do.

So, when he turned, she was there.

She was white as a sheet, trembling and a sheen of sweat stood on her forehead, but her arms were wrapped tightly around the baby. Ala'ni tugged at her and Tessa lowered herself to whisper a reassurance to the little girl. Once, Celeste realised, she would have been angry at Xander for his thoughtlessness, his lack of concern or care for her. Yet, compared to what she was used to, it was mild. "Of course I will, if you wish it." Celeste said, when he asked if she'd go with him. Of course she would, what were her options? Terrified and alone or terrified and with him? This was all becoming too much for her and Tessa felt her head swimming. Ala'ni looked between her parents but said nothing and when Xander said that maybe they would help them - whoever they were, she really didn't know or care, she nodded and smiled. "I'm righ' with you," Tessa said with a smile and a deep frown settled on Ala'ni's face.
word count: 667
Varlum
Approved Character
Renown: 522
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Serpentsdotter

"Well I'll be damned..." the Ithecal muttered, looking up at the Immortal of Serpents as she gave her announcement. Of course, he had no doubt to the girl being Ethelynda's daughter. Once Ethelynda had said the words, Varlum had no doubt about it. After all, she wouldn't lie about something like that. Although, he had to admit that the girls show of power was impressive, bringing a small smirk to the giant mans face.
Even among the other Ithecal, Varlum was huge. Nine feet and two inches meant he was a towering presence, and his naturally large physique just added to it. Of all the things that interested him about this day, however, was not the Mortalborn that the event was for. It was Ethelm, Mortalborn of Smithing. Varlum would adore to meet the man, beyond words. Perhaps he could teach Varlum a thing or two.

As the crowd cheered, Varlum raised his axe high - some of his militant friends at his side cheering as well. All of them had come together, having a decent relationship between them all. Yet Varlum had always been an odd one out. His gear wasn't 'standard' in the military, and as such he wasn't taken seriously by a lot of people. It wasn't helpful, either, that he was just a conscripted mercenary. Most people didn't take so well to that.
"I'll see you later" Varlum nodded to the men, before making his way through the crowd. Many split apart for him, including other of his race, though some kept standing in his way. Without any hesitation, the man walked through them. He'd spent enough time in a city to know that if you don't push, you get pushed - and Varlum always pushed.

With a sigh, the man waited for the crowd to die down a little. He knew the initial rush would be incredibly busy, everyone wanted to have their chance at meeting their favorite member of Ethelynda's family. Truth be told, as much as Varlum was devoted to the woman, he would much prefer to meet Aeva at some point. He figured he should probably get to that, some time - though he had no idea where to look. A few bits passed and the man grew bored of waiting, and made his way in to the crowd.
As he looked around, the man had his eyes set on one man - Ethelm. Waiting patiently, Varlum approached Ethelm, axe now resting on his back.
word count: 420
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Serpentsdotter

Xander and Celestessa wound their way through the crowds towards the matron of the city, who was chatting amicably with a group of children. She waited until their parents drew them away, then looked up and gestured them forward. "Hello, Xander. And you must be Celeste." she said, her tone genial before she frowned slightly. "Though you also match the description we have of one Tessa Anders, and you match the description of the man who lead the attack against her husband, Xander." she said, before smiling slightly. "However, if you were, the only thing I can say is that you should have checked in with my government before you acted. Benji Anders has managed to rack up a few offenses just in the short time since he woke up, which is rather impressive for a badly injured, hospitalized man with one hand." she said, grimacing slightly as she spoke.

"Don't worry, though, I know you weren't responsible for the loss of his hand." she said, smiling again. "That happened after he came into our care, when he started to demonstrate how...poor his conduct towards women is." she said, before looking behind them. "Though that didn't give you reason to dissuade him so violently." she said, a minor note of admonishment in her voice.

"Eh, if the scabrous lecher wants to go 'round gropin' folks, he'd better learn that some won't take it well." Terrwyn said from behind them. "But you need to work on it, Xander Andaris. The blighted barnacle survived, albeit barely." she said, shrugging slightly. "He's been implicated in some criminal activities, so we're lookin' into that, ain't we?" she said, looking at her mother, who nodded. "If'n yer wantin' to see the lecherous worm, though I don't know why you would, stop by the medics and ask. They've got him still." Terrwyn said, shrugging and drinking deeply from a flagon of rum.
Meanwhile, Varlum had wandered through the crowd in search of a specific member of the royal family as well. Unlike Ethelynda, however, Ethelm was harder to find and he was alone when the massive Ithecal did find him. Ethelm was a member of the royal family, yes, but he had a biting tongue, a reputation for impatience, and could always be found in his forge anyway. The city had learned long ago not to waste the grumpy smith's time with inane chatter or foolish questions, and most had sought out Rhonwen, Vericus, or Ethelynda herself, and a brave few had sought Terrwyn out only to find her as abrasive as Ethelm was.

So when Valrum approached, Ethelm looked over at the Ithecal and raised an eyebrow. "Now many come looking for me at events like this. So, what do you want?" he said, his deep voice abrupt and curt as ever. It appeared that either Ethelm viewed words as too precious a resource to waste, or he really didn't like to talk in general. Either way, Varlum now had the heir apparent's full and undivided attention. Woe to him if he misused the opportunity.
word count: 525
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Serpentsdotter

Celeste was by his side but he was unable to really see how nervous and fearful she was, blinded by his own excitement to see Ethelynda he pushed forward. He did, however, take Celeste's hand now with a reassuring squeeze as they moved over to the noble serpent. A group of children surrounded her but soon departed and they were beckoned forward. Now Xander rarely bowed for anyone and when he did it was rarely more t6han his head alone. Yet before Ethelynda he dropped to one knee and bended forward, Babe still in arm and spare hand still holding Celeste's. For someone who new the Shieldbearer he may as well have just prostrated himself before her. "My Lady." He said.

Standing back up he placed an arm around Celeste to show her it was okay, this was the immortal who had helped him to try and protect her. The news that Benji was alive, that was unsettling and Xander felt the frown creep across his lips. "It was not me that put the perverted monster in that state." Although to an extent he wished it was. "That was a rather impulsive ally of mine, a good man but a bit of a wildcard, I hadn't realised quite how little control he had of his emotions." Xander shook his head as he considered more. "I had questions for Benji that have gone unanswered but now perhaps that won't be the case."

It had taken him this long to realise though. "Hold on, you don't know do you?" He realised at Ethelynda's words. "Of course you don't." He wanted to speak openly but it felt too public, like they were being watched. "There is more to this than meets the eye, it is not as simple as his lack of proper treatment of women." The Shieldbearer tried to think how he could imply the webspinners. "Let us say this story has many more threads spun out from it." It was a loose connection but perhaps she would pick up on it. "I would be happy to explain somewhere," he looked around, "less public."

Terrwyn was an interesting one, that was sure. Straight talking and clearly opinionated she was much less of a diplomat than her brother or mother, she was much more out there. "I may just do that ma'am." Xander looked back to Ehtelynda with a curious gaze, wondering if she had managed to catch on at all. "My wife here has been through a lot, you may say she is not quite how she was once." Xander held her close, and kept an eye on Ala'ni when he could. "Still, I am glad the two of you can finally meet."
word count: 460
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Serpentsdotter

Xander held on to her hand and squeezed, which went a long way to reassuring her, but she could not deny how afraid she was. She held on to Ala'ni's hand too and they made their way to where Xander wanted to go. There were some children and then, Xander dropped to one knee.

At which point, Celeste realised who it was and she dropped a deep curtsy, deeper than any the King had ever seen from her and she whispered to Ala'ni, "This is the Immortal Ethelynda, curtsy like Mama, darlin'," and the little girl did, wide eyed in amazement. It did nothing to ease Celeste's nerves but then as Xander stood he put his arm around her and she did the same, Ala'ni stood between them. She felt better, though terror made her mouth dry.

And then, the Immortal said that Benji was.. "he's awake? Oh.. no, no. I can't.. Xander." Tears sprang to her eyes as every bit of colour drained from her face. Her heart beat so loudly it was all she heard. She was unable and unwilling to believe it, he had to be dead. Why wouldn't he just.. "please, I can't go back to him," she whispered to Xander, clinging on to him. He wouldn't let Benji anywhere near her, she knew, and so as long as he was there, it would be fine. But if people recognised her as Tessa, maybe they'd make her. Would they try and make her?

Then there was another who spoke and said that they were looking into Benji and what he did, and Celeste and Tessa both just wanted to run and hide. They'd know about her, about who she had been, what she had done. She would shame Xander and then, the woman who drank from a flagon told them where he was and Celeste shook her head. She didn't want to see him, she couldn't. But Xander's arm remained firm around her and he told Ethelynda that he was glad they could meet.

She had to be Celeste for this, she knew, and so she drew on all the memories she had and all the training she had received and she spoke to Ethelynda. "It's an honour to meet you. More than I can express. This is our daughter, Ala'ni, and our babies, Katherine and Zara." Then, Tessa realised something, and then something else and she looked at Xander for a brief trill. She had broken laws here, she had worked as a prostitute and gathered information for a man who was a criminal, but she knew things, too. She knew names and people and maybe, just maybe, she could be useful. "I think," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "I might 'ave information which you might be interested in. Anything I can do. "

Ala'ni had been quiet the whole time and then suddenly she spoke. "A bad man stole Mama and we came here to rescue her. Is he the one you mean?" For reasons that the little girl didn't understand, perhaps didn't even comprehend, she spoke to Ethelynda and, when she did, she looked at her with trusting eyes. "Father and I and our friend searched and searched and we found her. But she still wakes up screaming, and Father worries about her. Can you help?"
Speaking
"Celeste" | "Tessa" | "Celestessa" | "NPC"
word count: 579
Varlum
Approved Character
Renown: 522
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Serpentsdotter

After some time of looking through the busy crowds, Varlum had finally made his way to the Mortalborn he wanted to see and meet. While many people would be out looking for just a small talk with a member of nobility, the Ithecal had a purpose here. Something that he'd wanted to talk to Ethelm about for a long time. Around him stood nobody, meaning he at least wouldn't have to wait like any who wanted to speak to the other, less solitary member of the family would.
When he finally was noticed, the response he got was typical Ethelm from what time he had spent in Ivorian. Blunt and straight to the point. It wasn't rude, in Varlum's eyes at least. If anything he associated more with it than he did with Ethelynda. While etiquette was often expected of people, there was something closer to home with abrupt. Perhaps, though, that was just how Varlum was. Many Ithecal had the kind of mannerisms of Ethelynda, admittedly. Perhaps him and Ethelm were both the same in that they were different.

"I don't mean to interrupt if you were doing anything" his low voice almost growled out, the way his tone would normally take. To any that didn't understand it the man might sound threatening, but with his size and race it was hard to speak in a way that didn't sound intimidating. At least to those that didn't live in Ivorian. Ithecal were common here, so the sight of them around was no surprise to most people. Likely, that meant that Ethelm would see no threat in how the man spoke.
"I work for a forge nearby, and I was wondering if you could offer some advice" he confessed, looking to the man with curiosity. "I intend on making a weapon soon, one of immense power if possible. I'm a Smith myself, as well as a practitioner of Dustforge, and a soldier. But I'm unfamiliar with types of metal, I've yet to work with many" he admitted to the man, showing how new he was to this kind of smithing. Basic forging was all he had done prior to this.

"It would be an axe, if that helps at all."
word count: 381
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Re: Serpentsdotter

Ethelynda noted the surprise that Xander and Celeste showed when it came to light that Benji Anders had survived, but when Xander pinned the blame on Benji's state on one of his allies, Ethelynda gave him an admonishing look. "We are responsible for the conduct of our allies, Xander." she said, a mild rebuke in her voice, though she didn't seem particularly upset as to Benji's condition. "Though I can imagine you had questions for him. Your involvement is giving me questions of my own." she said, before frowning when Xander mentioned the Webspinners. "I see. We will have to talk." she said, before looking at Celeste.

When the offer of information came, Ethelynda gave a warm, calming smile. "My dear, if it as Xander says, you are not responsible for anything you did in that condition. However, if you have information to give that you think is beneficial, I will gladly accept the offer. However, I would rather offer what help I can in helping you recover." she said, before Ala'ni stepped forward. Ethelynda gave a genuinely cheerful smile at the little girl, listening to her with utter seriousness. "If I possibly can, little one. Your mother will be safe here, if I can offer no other aid." she said, her tone serious.

Then she looked around as she suddenly noticed that Terrwyn had, without so much as a sound, disappeared. "...I'm going to a bell on her if she keeps doing that. She's as bad as my sister sometimes." she said ruefully, before she looked at Celeste. "How's your head?" she asked, an intentness behind the apparently innocuous question.
Ethelm snorted at the comment about interruptions. "That's the whole point of my family being around, isn't it? We're not doing anything at the moment, so we're all available." he said, his tone dry. Ethelm was well known for not liking a lot of things, such as crows, people who wasted his time, inept smiths, inept soldiers, ineptitude in general, small yappy dogs, and the color orange, and it was clear he wasn't even going to pretend that he was nicer than his reputation indicated.

When Varlum mentioned he was an apprentice smith, and asked for Ethelm's advice, the Mortalborn laughed a bit. "Well, if you're still new, it'll be a bit before you're making a powerful weapon, kid." he said, before looking up at the Ithecal. "For an axe, any weapon metal will do. The best metals are rare, and take skill to forge. The strongest two, Corvanite and Euvomine, can only be obtained from Immortals. Beyond that, the strongest you can get is Malorite. It's made from meteors, and it's rare, expensive, and hard to work properly. But it's the strongest metal that can be found without Immortal intervention." he said, before stretching his neck.

"But even with Corvanite or Euvomine, you'll need more, to make it powerful. And even then, there's materials even I haven't had the opportunity to handle. Not every weapon that roams this world was made here, and even I've never seen the supposed Forgeheart of Gilgarod." he said, his tone blunt. "So, what do you intend to do to this axe to make it special? If you're talking to me, you can't be meaning just an uncommonly well made axe, after all."
word count: 575
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Serpentsdotter

Xander felt discomfort at the two scoldings he had received from the immortal, it had been a long time since anyone had told him off. Not since he met Celeste's grandfather, except here he was more welcoming of the critique. After all she was beyond powerful and he respected her far more than an old Rynmere noble, he had never much cared for the older generation of his class. "Of course my lady, I will do better." He stated boldly as he let the conversation continue on.

He nodded in confirmation of his plethora of questions for Benji, if that was even his real name. Xander listened as Celeste and Ehtelynda discussed her situation, he knew the fact she had killed the Warrick boy would come up. He hadn't realised it would come up quite so soon though. Then Ala'ni stepped forward and to Xander's surprise she spoke to the immortal, he supposed they should maybe have done a better job at tutoring her in etiquette but there has been much more pressing matters.

It seemed Ethelynda did not mind anyhow, Xander had been rather poor with his own etiquette until he moved to Andaris too. Alas while Xander had tried to remain subtle and subdued due to the open environment Ala'ni clearly did not know that. She spoke openly and straight forwardly, offering words without subtext as children often did.

He reached down and took her hand and nodded to Ethelynda. "Of course she speaks the truth as children do, she has been very brave haven't you little one." He ruffled her hair and she squirmed away from his hand playfully. Ethelynda questioned Celeste about her head and so while holding onto the baby in his arms Xander raised up Ala'ni into his other arms, resting her on his hip as he gave her a soft kiss on the nose. He was happy they were all back together, even if it had come to such difficult times.
word count: 335
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Central: Ivorian Empire”