• Information • The Map and the List

Where to start

With the escalation of hostilities between Etzos and Rhakros, a series of small walled towns is being established as a network of early warnings and defenses against Rhakros' reprisals. Only the very bravest and most formidable of characters should risk themselves on the Witches' Wilds frontier.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

The Map and the List

The Outlying Cities

This is very much a work in progress.

However I will give you what I have so far to work with...
Some of the towns are more finished than others. As yet, they are all mostly in concept form, but they should be able to be played in without too much concern over any contradiction. I will only be presenting a rough outline of their focus and "temper", if you will. Players may feel free to PM me with write-ups of any shops or NPCs they would like to see considered.

After the shadow creature invasions of 716, and the return of Lisirra to Rhakros, High Marshall Parhn, the recognized leader of Etzos, chose to swiftly capitalize on Lisirra's debilitated condition, and need for a period of recuperation and rebuilding, to place a number of small walled towns on the frontier between their two cities, as both an early warning and first-line-of-defense against Rhakros' reprisals.

While loyalty to Etzos is a consistently held priority in these towns, the citizens know that they are largely dependent on their own efforts to survive the many trials it will take for notice and response to come from any more of the regular army than whichever arm is on rotation at any given time. It is to be assumed that any aggressive strategies by Etzos' enemies will be timed to occur during that rotation, when the army will be the most ill-prepared to respond.

Foster's Landing
► Show Spoiler
Darington
► Show Spoiler
Fordwell
► Show Spoiler
Crosston
► Show Spoiler
Middlecleft
► Show Spoiler
Bolstrum
► Show Spoiler